Takion v.s. Silver Surfer (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Who wins between these 2 cosmic entities?

Takion
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Takiondcu0.png

OR

Silver Surfer
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/ANNSILV002.jpg

NOTE: This is the most rescent SS with his current upgrades...

juggernaut66666
takion

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion very easily. But it would be a much better fight if it was unipowered surfer. Pretty even then.

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion very easily. very easily?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
very easily?

Takion was able to hold off Ares WITH the Godwave. Surfur would have been cremed to dust.

galan7777777
Takion was able to hold off Ares WITH the Godwave. Surfur would have been cremed to dust. true and i agree that takion takes the majority, but current Surfer is no slouch...... It might be a good fight

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
true and i agree that takion takes the majority, but current Surfer is no slouch...... It might be a good fight

As Silver surfer is turned into cheeze, or drained of all his cosmic energy, or over loaded and driven crazy, this fight last 3 pnaels. Takion is as far over surfer as surfer is over Superman.

galan7777777
As Silver surfer is turned into cheeze, or drained of all his cosmic energy, or over loaded and driven crazy, this fight last 3 pnaels. Takion is as far over surfer as surfer is over Superman. eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
That surfer pic is WICKED. I just took it for my new work screen saver. he's replacing batman,suerman, and ww drawn by Mike turner. so you know it's hot to replace them. they been up over a month. smile

galan7777777
That surfer pic is WICKED. I just took it for my new work screen saver. he's replacing batman,suerman, and ww drawn by Mike turner. so you know it's hot to replace them. they been up over a month. smile yeah its my favorite pic of SS, its badass!

kgkg
Takion was able to hold off Ares WITH the Godwave. Surfur would have been cremed to dust. Don't assue smile

SS has battle Galactus level before to

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by kgkg
Don't assue smile

SS has battle Galactus level before to
and got beaten by 2 hits from aegis

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
and got beaten by 2 hits from aegis didn't say he didn't smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
didn't say he didn't smile

The Wielder of the God wave is more powerful than The normal well fed Galactus we see. And Surfer got beaten by someone who was as powerful as galactus quite easily.

kgkg
The Wielder of the God wave is more powerful than The normal well fed Galactus we see. And Surfer got beaten by someone who was as powerful as galactus quite easily. didn't say he didn't.

Asuming is not good..... Since SS has defeated similar things in Marvel U smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
didn't say he didn't.

Asuming is not good..... Since SS has defeated similar things in Marvel U smile

SS has never defeated someone wielding as much power as Ares. ANy way back to the topic, Takion can just punp surfer full of so much power that he overloads and blows up or goes crazy out of his mind. He's done that before you know. Went crazy from too much power.

rotiart
SS has never defeated someone wielding as much power as Ares.

Unilord.

Jesse7
Unilord by feats on panel and not speculation, never did anything even close to eternity level, much less anything more then universal.

tdawg14
Until we see what current SS is fully capable of, Takion this. It says in the Annihilation files that Galactus gave SS powers to deal with Tenebrous and Aegis. If this is the case, then SS wins handily. We will see Galactus and SS get their revenge on T&A.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Until we see what current SS is fully capable of, Takion this. It says in the Annihilation files that Galactus gave SS powers to deal with Tenebrous and Aegis. If this is the case, then SS wins handily. We will see Galactus and SS get their revenge on T&A.

How can galactus give surfer enough power to do something that he himself coudlnt' do? And The God wave is stronger than Galactus. So even if surfer could fight aegis, they aren't as strong as ares with the god wave. Surfer wont' be winning this fight anytime soon.

tdawg14
Galactus cannot do it alone. But 1 on 1, he could probably take them down. It says in the Nova corps files that Galactus gave the Surfer that much power. We will see. If he did indeed give him that much power, than SS will destroy Takion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Galactus cannot do it alone. But 1 on 1, he could probably take them down. It says in the Nova corps files that Galactus gave the Surfer that much power. We will see. If he did indeed give him that much power, than SS will destroy Takion.

HOw? Takion was able to stop Ares, who with the God wave would punk galactus. So how would surfer do anything but give takion a good fight? You do know what Takion's power source is right? Highfather created takion to be more powerful than himself. It says so in Takion Number one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.