If....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub_Mariner
If you were a mutant, would you be with Magneto or Professor X.

I mean Magneto isn't really a villian, just fighting for peace and civility, personally i'd choose Magnetos side.

galan7777777
id choose Mag's side as well

The Pict
I'd side with the X-Men, no doubt.

The-Blame
x-men for mewink

Sub_Mariner
Oh, and why?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by galan7777777
id choose Mag's side as well

The X-Men are just trying to agree, Magneto is taking it into his own hands, Bravery at the fullest extent.

The Pict
Because I think Magneto is a villain and I'd be on the same side as Kitty Pryde smile

V for Valentine
Magneto's side if im totally honest. I just dont reckon I'd be able to stand about while my peer's are persecuted and hated, No-one is perfect and I will not pretend to be either. I'd probably side with Mags (Kinda like Avalanche in Xmen: Evolution)

The Pict
Avalanche is pretty much forced into that, and he sticks with the brotherhood for the easy ride.

badabing
I would side with Magneto.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by The Pict
Because I think Magneto is a villain and I'd be on the same side as Kitty Pryde smile

Eh, She is pure hotness, plus rogue and jean.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Magneto's side if im totally honest. I just dont reckon I'd be able to stand about while my peer's are persecuted and hated, No-one is perfect and I will not pretend to be either. I'd probably side with Mags (Kinda like Avalanche in Xmen: Evolution)

Originally posted by badabing
I would side with Magneto.

Good on you Magiks

The Pict
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Eh, She is pure hotness, plus rogue and jean.

And Lockheed big grin

ExodusCloak
Honestly?

It depends if this is Magneto vs Xavier then I'd route for Magneto...I don't like the way Xaviers mind works...

But if it was Magneto vs Emma/Scott...I'd got to the Institute of Higher Learning....mainly because of Emma's morality...I'd get the best of both sides...

Sub_Mariner
Althought i may try out the institute, but as soon as one of my friends get killed or injured im over to mags.

juggernaut66666
I would be on Magneto's side

DarkCrawler
X-Men.

Sub_Mariner
Gimme some reasons y'all.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
X-Men.

Hmm...you just reminded me of Exodus and how he treated the Acolytes...I'm swaying towards the Emma/Scott even more...

Sub_Mariner
Magneto-Brave, he's truly fighting for something, cooler power than X, X is just trying to reason although x-men after x-men are been killed and injured he just sits there(pun intended) and does nothing.

juggernaut66666
yeah the x-men are a group of idiots who would like to become friends with the ones who would like to extinguish them they would have the power to fight back but some idiot in a wheel chair told them to not

ExodusCloak
TBH I wouldn't want to be with the X-Men if X is running it..his reasoning irks me. On the flip side I don't appreciate being forced into an Asteroid and sent up into space....to spend the rest of my lifetime...with a bunch of ruthless individuals...

inamilist
If i were a mutant I would probably not go to either side

Magneto - obviously racist. Supremest, basically, if you dont see eye to eye with him, you are an enemy. sure, as long as the humans are enemy no 1, he can tolorate all the mutants, so long as they agree with him. Sorry, but I would NEVER willingly serve a tyrant, no matter how "cool" their power.

Xavier - Self segregationist paramilitary unit. Lead by, in all cases, someone capable of knowing/altering your thoughts. So, basically, no cognitive freedom and the possibility of being "enlisted" into the team to go and combat people I have probably never met. Not to mention that I'd say the institute's general philosophy is hypocritical: co-existance by seperating and triumphing the mutant cause.

If I had to choose sides, it would be with the X-men, hands down. Even though I wouldn't join them, they are much more in line with a progressive and civil ideology, and not interested in world conquest.

batdude123
X-Men.

Grimm22
Mags makes some good points, but in the end he's just a terrorist.

pr1983
One of these threads already... stick out tongue

but yeah, the x-men... i'd probably join too...

Lucid Lui
Bugger either of them. i'd be with myself.

xmarksthespot
Neither Magneto's nor Xavier's ethos appeals to me. Xavier is too apologetic and submissive. Magneto is too belligerent. Both are clinging to the obsolete. Emma Frost's third way of realism and pragmatism is better.

Tha C-Master
Depends on where Scarlet Witch is... droolio

Darth Vicious
Magneto, he wants whats best for his people and would do anyting to achieve that.

marvelprince
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Neither Magneto's nor Xavier's ethos appeals to me. Xavier is too apologetic and submissive. Magneto is too belligerent. Both are clinging to the obsolete. Emma Frost's third way of realism and pragmatism is better.

Exactly. Mags is too much of a tyrant and I could never side with someone who spouts superiority and treats others (the humans) as his inferiors. And with Mags I'd feel more of slave than a teammate. Xavier on the other hand seems to be living in a dreamworld at times. I'm all for optimism, but not when other mutants are being blown away across the Earth. How can you turn the other cheek and proceed to help without much of a thought those who'll burn you on a stake in a minute. So I'd choose the X-Men, but it'd be under Emma. She also dreams of peaceful co-existence but she takes a realist approach to it. Some may say she's a cynic, but through what she's seen and been through can you blame her. Add Scott with her just to make sure you have a little boy scout influencing her decisions and I'm at the institute baby

The Pict
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Magneto-Brave, he's truly fighting for something, cooler power than X, X is just trying to reason although x-men after x-men are been killed and injured he just sits there(pun intended) and does nothing.

They don't do nothing, they save worlds. They're superheroes, think of all the lives they've saved.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by The Pict
They don't do nothing, they save worlds. They're superheroes, think of all the lives they've saved.

Yes but loose lots of mutants in the process.

willRules
That's not Xavier's fault though. He is a visionary it is his job to dream. You can't blame Xavier for his ideas of peaceful coexistence, only a fool would do that. The only thing xavier can be blamed for is his Methods.

Whereas Magneto is a hypocrite.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4286/xaviervsmagsvs0.jpg

manjaro
magneto isnt some cold blooded killer but he will take a mother f ****er down b4 he moves on him, but no matter what Xavier would rather sacrifice the lives of all his students b4 he retaliates in kind, rem. he's the one who patented the motto of heroes shouldnt kill

Fanboy
Magneto I can't make money as a good guy.

willRules
Originally posted by manjaro
magneto isnt some cold blooded killer

Tell that to all the Human Children he feels should die so Mutants can "inherit" the Earth roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.