Is 'The Godfather' really THAT good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Why or why not?

Impediment
Click me. This is the Off Topic Forum, not the Movie Forum. Threads about movies, such as The Godfather, belong there.

superman41082
LOL..... More people are in the off-topic section. Off-topic seems like it wouldn't exclude anything. I want to hear some opinions in an hour or so, not a week or so. Well.... if this is incorrectly placed, I'm sorry, but I don't see what it's hurting. If people don't want to talk about it, they won't......

Storm
Forum Guidelines & Rules
Posting In The Relevant Forums
A forum this size gets a lot of traffic and a lot of threads. It makes life a lot easier for everyone- both for those trying to keep things in order, and those trying to simply find the threads they want to read- if threads are posted in the correct area.
Check to make sure you are posting in the right place. If opening a thread in the Discussion areas- either the General Discussion or Off-topic forums- check first to see if it would be better posted elsewhere. We have seperate art, TV, video games, music, fiction and- of course!- film areas (including threads for actors) where such topics should be posted. If posting about a film, check to see if that film has its own area before posting in the generic Movie Discussion thread.
If you want to start a role-playing game, please go to one of the role-playing areas and read the rules about doing so there.
Threads posted in the wrong area will be moved but a little forethought can make everyone's life a lot happier

Please use the following link: The Godfather .

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.