I feel like a proper German!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
I am currently in Germany, posting via laptop, and last night I got three pints at Oktoberfest! I feel so German!

LanceWindu
I could drink 3 pints at a local pub and I could still feel like an American. shrug

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I am currently in Germany, posting via laptop, and last night I got three pints at Oktoberfest! I feel so German!

At Oktoberfest... Living the dream...

HANG ON!

Only 3 pints? What the **** man?

superman41082
I thought you were gonna say you just baked your first Jew, but that makes sense, too.......

I'm just kidding by the way...........

Devalion

Wait til you try the Bratwurst! roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKingofKINGS!

~Da Moose~

Did you see Bardock? You couldn't have missed him. He goes to all the Oktoberfest festivities. This was him at one last year:

§P0oONY
I'm 14, and my mother is overprotective.

I'm lucky I got to three. Thank god she has to use the bathroom every ten minutes.....

You went to Oktoberfest though.... Why bother going if you can only drink 3 pints?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Did you see Bardock? You couldn't have missed him. He goes to all the Oktoberfest festivities. This was him at one last year: I might've ran into him....

TheKingofKINGS!

Weeping Fairy

how awesome! i don't like beer so much, but if thats what floats ur boat, cool stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.