Revan versus Kavar, Zez Kai, and Vrook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which team wins?

Quinlan_Vos
Which Revan? Well if it's Darth Revan, I would say he might win. Kavar is lesser than Malak, who's probably as Obi-Wan Kenobi (since he has been proven to be slightly lesser than Dooku). I would say Kavar is maybe as good as Depa Billaba. Zez Kai would be I dunno, as good as Kit Fisto?? Vrook, maybe slightly worser than Qui-Gon.

I would say Revan finishes off Vrook pretty quickly. He then can dispose of Zez Kai after maybe a minute. Kavar is the real threat, however Revan can defeat him.

Darth Sexy
Kavar would be the hardest of the 3. I'm sure Revan could take out the other 2 and then end Kavar after a longer fight.

zephiel7
Vrook was stronger than Kavar I believe. In the force at least.

He was able to put up a resistance against Traya's onslaught. Initially her blast took down all three. Afterwards, Vrook was the only one able to withstand, before he was thrown down as well.

Quinlan_Vos
I don't think so. Kavar is popularly believed to be the Jedi which cut of Malak's jaw because he was a swordmaster of the Jedi Order of Dantooine.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
I don't think so. Kavar is popularly believed to be the Jedi which cut of Malak's jaw because he was a swordmaster of the Jedi Order of Dantooine.

I would think it was Revan. Kavar was admittedly weaker than Malak. It is revealed in KOTOR I and II that the masters of the Jedi council are individually no match for Malak.

Anyways, I don't dispute that Kavar is a better duelist. But in terms of the force, I think Vrook is better, just by the fact that he was the only Jedi Master that did not get WTF pwned by Traya's force wave.

Blue_Hefner
Revan would win since a lot of people believe he's stronger than the Exile.

Darth Sexy
It wasn't Revan that cut Malak's jaw off. It was stated that a Jedi did and during this time Revan was already a DLOTS. Most likely it was Kavar.

Blax X
Hey DS, sorry, but you said in another thread that you knew a bit about law, so lemme ask you a question I've had for about two months.

Is it illegal to take a dump on the porch of a public building?

zephiel7
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
It wasn't Revan that cut Malak's jaw off. It was stated that a Jedi did and during this time Revan was already a DLOTS. Most likely it was Kavar.

Hmm, it has always been a question of mine...

Who the f*ck cut of Malak's jaw?

If it was really Kavar, then I think we can compare it to Vader versus Luke in ESB. Luke was by all accounts inferior to Vader, but he managed to land a blow on Vader's shoulder. This was partly due to:

A: Dumb Luck
B: Vader wasn't really trying

If Kavar truly cut off Malak's jaw out of pure skill (ie, outpowering Malak) then part of the storyline for KOTOR would not make any sense. I mean why send an amnesia-ridden Jedi and padawan to kill Malak if superstar Kavar could do the job himself?

It could have been a Jedi flying a ship which sent a blast that hit Malak's ship, thus causing debris and what not to slice off Malak's jaw...

It could also have been a Jedi that threw a thermal detonator that landed conspicuously close to Malak's jaw while the DLOTS was dueling Kavar, and hence blew it off...

It seems Malak's jaw being lost will forever be clouded in mystery...

Darth Kreiger
Revan by a lot, he was better than the Exile, that isn't really a big dispute, had you chose Dark Side Exile(yes not canon but not the point) they're pretty easy to kill, you could use straight Shii-Cho Lightsaber attacks and win, with occasional heals

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos

Jedi Order of Dantooine?

What the hell is that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is only ONE Jedi Order.

You must mean Temple.

Swordmaster of the Dantooine Temple.

Or academy.

You should read about what an "Order" is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.