DOS Doomsday vs Thor, Hercules & Ironman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Death of Superman Doomsday finds himself traveling to marvel earth. The avengers identify the unknown flying object and Tony takes Thor and Hercules with him because he has a bad feeling. They encounter the ship and out comes Doomsday ready to cause mayhem. The trio engages Doosmday in a fight to the death.

Stipulations:

a) Doomsday cannot speedblitz for this match.
b) For some odd reason Thor forgot to bring Mjolnir with him and forgets he can summon it at will.
c) This is Ironman without the extremis(is that what it's called I can't remember for the life of me)

Match takes place in Mexico city, but from there on the entire world is the battle field.

IronManZ06
Iron Man FTW eek!

newjak86
Iron finds a way to devolve DD all the way bacl to when he wasa little monster

Innerhype
lil monster lol

Validus
DOS DD wasn't that hardcore. He killed the Byrne/Jurgens Superman only because Superman didn't really start giving it his all until they reached Metropolis. Thor would take him apart. Immortal Hercules would have a shot too.

guy222
team

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team.

Batman-Prime
Team, DOS was a good story but DD was still weak compared to his other incarnations. Still the Team would win, though they have to work for it, especially when Thor lacks Mjolnir. Team 6-7/10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Everything kind of scales up relatively, so if Doomsday was pulled into the modern era from that time, he'd still run a train on Wonder Woman and co, Superman would have to work hard to take him down etc.

Either way, Thor gives him the Durok treatment. Jurgens wrote a really powerful Odinson as well, I'd wager if placed in Superman's position, he'd take down Doomsday as well. Quite possibly with better success.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Everything kind of scales up relatively, so if Doomsday was pulled into the modern era from that time, he'd still run a train on Wonder Woman and co, Superman would have to work hard to take him down etc.

Either way, Thor gives him the Durok treatment. Jurgens wrote a really powerful Odinson as well, I'd wager if placed in Superman's position, he'd take down Doomsday as well. Quite possibly with better success. without mjolnir, thor is severely handicapped...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Either way, Thor gives him the Durok treatment.

Starscream M
meaning what?

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorGodblast01v282.jpg

Thor might not necessarily resort to this tactic and so on but it's badass so whatever.

guy222
did like the scenes with dos doom vs supes

JakeTheBank
Team.

carver9

Either way, Thor gives him the Durok treatment. Jurgens wrote a really powerful Odinson as well, I'd wager if placed in Superman's position, he'd take down Doomsday as well. Quite possibly with better success.

This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.