Iron Man(ULTAMATE) Vs Iron Man(Regular Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IronManZ06
WHO WILL WIN?

Iron Man(ULTAMATE) or Iron Man(Regular Marvel)

Innerhype
I'm going to vote the regular Iron Man here, lately he's just been shown to be able to do alot of cool stuff that I haven't seen the Ultimate version do. However the favor is slight.

rotiart
Xtremis gives tony faster response times... and the ability to hack into satelittes and stuff...

regular tonys response time would give him the edge... everything is is neglible.

Innerhype
Oh yeah... FTW!

Darth Vegas
616 Iron Man with relative ease.

Lucid Lui
Maybe this new armour Ultimate Stark is pulling out in the next Ultimates issue will be able to challenge Extremis Iron man.

Dinkus Mayhem
At the moment 616 Iron Man would take it, until Ultimate Iron Man is able to rack up a list of comparable feats and a suit of armor that grants the same benefits this would be an easy fight for 616 Tony.

Scoobless
You realise that the extremis "upgrade" is basically just putting regular Stark at around the same level as Ultimate Stark?

Ult Stark already had the massively enhanced thinking/reaction times as well as the healing factor

The only difference is the armours themselves... and I think 616 would have the advantage there... though Ult IM does have the nueral scrambler thingy that could win it for him

Innerhype
Originally posted by Scoobless
You realise that the extremis "upgrade" is basically just putting regular Stark at around the same level as Ultimate Stark?

Ult Stark already had the massively enhanced thinking/reaction times as well as the healing factor

The only difference is the armours themselves... and I think 616 would have the advantage there... though Ult IM does have the nueral scrambler thingy that could win it for him

Regular Tony also has his brain jacked into every computer and stuff in the world.

I think the neural scrambler thingy was that time recently in which Ult. Tony messed Black Widow over by the nanites in her body needed to control her armor that Ult. Tony has total control over.

That won't exactly work against Reg. Tony since he doesn't use nanites.

galan7777777
is the Hulkbuster armor an option? Because if so then ill pick that smokingcowboy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Hulkbuster.gif

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Innerhype
I'm going to vote the regular Iron Man here, lately he's just been shown to be able to do alot of cool stuff that I haven't seen the Ultimate version do. However the favor is slight.

That's because Ult is new, it hasn't developed properly yet.

Innerhype
I really hope Orson Scott Card is writing Ult. Iron Man 2

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Innerhype
Regular Tony also has his brain jacked into every computer and stuff in the world.

I think the neural scrambler thingy was that time recently in which Ult. Tony messed Black Widow over by the nanites in her body needed to control her armor that Ult. Tony has total control over.

That won't exactly work against Reg. Tony since he doesn't use nanites.

nah, he did it to the Hulk and Thor. It has nothing to do with the nanites

Grimm22
Although, I like Ult. IM better (not a dick...yet shifty )

He cant win this no

Innerhype
Iron Man is awesome in any timeframe and universe.

Just wait till Ult. Tony breaks out "Iron Man Six"

The world is going to change cool

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by Scoobless

I am not as familiar with the Ultimate version of IM yet, I still need to buy Ultimate Iron Man series and even though I have had a subscription to the Ultimates 2 now since February I have only received 1 issue so far.

All I really have with Ultimate Iron Man in it is the Ultimate Galactus Series and the Ultimates2 #11. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.