I Accidentially Ate Some Meat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
I got a taco salad from Taco Shop ...and I said "no meat", like 3 times. Under the lettuce and stuff there was bits of meat. I tried picking them out...but...ermm I think they just added meat to my salad to be asses.

eat I'm bored and waiting for Prison Break to come on ermm

InnerRise
Don't forget about HEROES as well. That comes on right before Prison Break, or right after.

is it comprehensible.....

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by InnerRise
Don't forget about HEROES as well. That comes on right before Prison Break, or right after.

is it comprehensible..... I don't watch Heros.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I don't watch Heros. The premiere is tonight. Maybe that's why you don't watch it.

Or do you know what I'm talking about.

Weeping Fairy
I got a taco salad from Taco Shop ...and I said "no meat", like 3 times. Under the lettuce and stuff there was bits of meat. I tried picking them out...but...ermm I think they just added meat to my salad to be asses.

My friend Sarahs a vegan, and, she accidently ate a chip that had a bit of meat sauce on it, and she went and made herself puke in the bathrooms ermm

InnerRise
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
My friend Sarahs a vegan, and, she accidently ate a chip that had a bit of meat sauce on it, and she went and made herself puke in the bathrooms ermm That's too extreme.

Morning_Glory
The premiere is tonight. Maybe that's why you don't watch it.

Or do you know what I'm talking about.

is it comprehensible..... Vanished comes right after Prison Break... but not sure if that is still on the air ermm

InnerRise
Heroes comes on NBC.

When I said right after or right before, I meant time-wise.

Weeping Fairy
That's too extreme.

Yea, she's really serious about it, now at lunch she drinks a bottle of water, cause all the school food, has something she can't eat on it, like cheese, egg, meat that kinda stuff

Kelly_LS
My friend Sarahs a vegan, and, she accidently ate a chip that had a bit of meat sauce on it, and she went and made herself puke in the bathrooms ermm
That's the most disgusting thing ever. Ew.
God, purge much?

Morning_Glory
My friend Sarahs a vegan, and, she accidently ate a chip that had a bit of meat sauce on it, and she went and made herself puke in the bathrooms ermm yea thats a little extreme, Im not gonna go puke up my salad -- I would be vegan if I could stop eating cheese

CHEESEdroolio

http://www.reillydairy.com/pics/natural_cheese.jpg

Morning_Glory
Yea, she's really serious about it, now at lunch she drinks a bottle of water, cause all the school food, has something she can't eat on it, like cheese, egg, meat that kinda stuff why doesnt she bring her own food.

eggs and meat are definetly gross

cheese droolio

Mr Parker
Time to make some heads roll Morning glory. big grin

Weeping Fairy
why doesnt she bring her own food.

cheese droolio

She says she doesn't have alot of time in the mornings, plus she says shes not hungry at lunch

Lyna303
She says she doesn't have alot of time in the mornings, plus she says shes not hungry at lunch
maybe being vegan is her excuse for anorexia....

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Time to make some heads roll Morning glory. big grin what confused confused confused

InnerRise
She says she doesn't have alot of time in the mornings, plus she says shes not hungry at lunch Make time. Many people pack their lunch the night before. And that's bull to say you don't have time. Get up early enough and you'll have time to do a lot of things. You make time to get dress and put make up on and do your hair....MAKE TIME TO EAT D@MNIT!!

"She's not hungry". Now that's the Bulls Eye right there. That's says it all. You can't not be hungry everyday at lunch. You has a problem it seems.

I could be wrong being I don't know everything, but from what I've read on here she needs to talk to somebody, being a doctor.

Morning_Glory
She says she doesn't have alot of time in the mornings, plus she says shes not hungry at lunch yea... like Lyna said... that isnt healthy... and not having time in the morning or night before is a poor excuse (sorry but it is)
sad

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by Lyna303
maybe being vegan is her excuse for anorexia....

shes not anorexic, in fact shes a little on the round side erm

Morning_Glory
Make time. Many people pack their lunch the night before. And that's bull to say you don't have time. Get up early enough and you'll have time to do a lot of things. You make time to get dress and put make up on and do your hair....MAKE TIME TO EAT D@MNIT!!

"She's not hungry". Now that's the Bulls Eye right there. That's says it all. You can't not be hungry everyday at lunch. You has a problem it seems.

I could be wrong being I don't know everything, but from what I've read on here she needs to talk to somebody, being a doctor.

is it comprehensible..... ditto thumb up

Morning_Glory
shes not anorexic, in fact shes a little on the round side erm maybe she doesnt like to eat in front of people... thats a disorder as well...

there are people who dont like to eat in front of others, makes them uncomfortable

Mr Parker
what confused confused confused

well you should raise hell to them for getting the order wrong is what I mean.I know I would.

InnerRise
maybe she doesnt like to eat in front of people... thats a disorder as well...

there are people who dont like to eat in front of others, makes them uncomfortable Yeah. Social Anxiety Disorder/Phobia.

That causes that symptom. I should know.

Weeping Fairy
maybe she doesnt like to eat in front of people... thats a disorder as well...

there are people who dont like to eat in front of others, makes them uncomfortable

mmm... maybe yes

Morning_Glory
Yeah. Social Anxiety Disorder/Phobia.

That's causes that symptom. I should know.

is it comprehensible..... petpet awwww

InnerRise
petpet awwww embarrasment

Morning_Glory
happy

Lana
Make time. Many people pack their lunch the night before. And that's bull to say you don't have time. Get up early enough and you'll have time to do a lot of things. You make time to get dress and put make up on and do your hair....MAKE TIME TO EAT D@MNIT!!

It's very possible for someone to not be hungry at a certain time of day all the time. I'm usually rarely hungry before about 2pm.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Lana
It's very possible for someone to not be hungry at a certain time of day all the time. I'm usually rarely hungry before about 2pm. But everyday and just drinking water for lunch?

That can't be healthy.

Lana
But everyday and just drinking water for lunch?

That can't be healthy.

Some people have a light appetite. So long as they still get the nutrients they need, it's fine.

I'm never hungry until later in the day, myself.

Mr. Sandman

You liked it, didn't you. Admit it! Be a meat eater!

"Not eating meat is a choice, eating meat is an INSTINCT." - Dennis Leary

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
You liked it, didn't you. Admit it! Be a meat eater!

"Not eating meat is a choice, eating meat is an INSTINCT." - Dennis Leary I didn't taste any of it... I just noticed it and picked out all that I could see

an instinct! nooooooooo....eating meat is just eating dead bodies

InnerRise
When I was younger I wanted to go Vegan, but my mother wouldn't let me.

She said it was too big of a decision to make at that age.

So I told her I would still go Vegan when I was older.

Morning_Glory
When I was younger I wanted to go Vegan, but my mother wouldn't let me.

She said it was too big of a decision to make at that age.

So I told her I would still go Vegan when I was older.

is it comprehensible..... so what stops you now, from at least going Vegetarian?

Weeping Fairy
On the news a couple of years ago there was this case where this mom and dad forced their 4 year old son, and 1 year old daughter to drink only water, and eat only like lettuce, the kids almost died, they were so thin, the kids were taken away tho ermm

Morning_Glory
there are parents that abuse their kids like that now... its so sad

InnerRise
so what stops you now, from at least going Vegetarian? Well I meant Vegetarian, not Vegan.

And well I've realized that I can't go Vegetarian b/c I like certain foods too much.

And being that I'm in college, that would be difficult.

Morning_Glory
ok

ADarksideJedi
No big deal.Meat is meat.As long as you know what animal it is.You are safe,.jm

Piggle Humsy

petpet

Inspectah Deck

blowup

InnerRise
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
blowup

Have you ate your Eggs and Meat Today?

Inspectah Deck
they were de-o-licious

InnerRise
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
they were de-o-licious

I had a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit this morning so I guess I have as well.

Inspectah Deck
sounds good

InnerRise
Tomorrow I'll probably have a Pop tart though or nothing at all.

cry

Mišt
Yea, she's really serious about it, now at lunch she drinks a bottle of water, cause all the school food, has something she can't eat on it, like cheese, egg, meat that kinda stuff

She's going to die, and Im going to laugh.

LanceWindu
*walks into thread*

*shrugs*

*goes off to kill an animal and eat it*

Council#13

Well done, you've eaten an animal that has no conscious thought. Soon we'll move onto human. no expression

Now I'm off to eat all the cows on this earth!

Prabhodh
Cows droolio

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Council#13
Well done, you've eaten an animal that has no conscious thought. Soon we'll move onto human. no expression

Now I'm off to eat all the cows on this earth! no expression

Council#13
no expression

I'll leave some for you, don't worry! happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.