Lady Deathstrike vs. Marrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Pretty straight forward.

Which of the the femme fatales goes down?

SpunkySmurph
Anybody have an opinion?

Brian Oswald
OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Lady Dee ftw smile

SpunkySmurph
I dunno. Marrow gave Spiderman a hard time. I reckon she could be a good match

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I dunno. Marrow gave Spiderman a hard time. I reckon she could be a good match

*laughs*

Don't say that....I can already feel a Spiderman vs. Wolverine debate being sparked in this very thread.

Metalmanx
Tough fight. Marrow has the projectile category in her favor. Deathstrike has the fighting skills in hers.

I'll give the majority to Marrow.

marvelprince
Hmmm. Guess I'll go with Marrow. She has projectile advantage and can make this a distance fight

complexbrother
I'll go with Lady Deathstrike because of the adumantium claws and cybernetic strength and speed.

endrict
Lady Death wins.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by complexbrother
I'll go with Lady Deathstrike because of the adumantium claws and cybernetic strength and speed.
Marrow definetley has the long range. But Lady has the fighting skills, the durability, the strength and the speed. Agility could go either way.

I say LD 7/10

SpunkySmurph
bump

Metalmanx
Marrow definetley has the long range. But Lady has the fighting skills, the durability, the strength and the speed. Agility could go either way.

I say LD 7/10

I wouldn't necessarily say all that.

Yea, Lady Deathstrike is an amazing fighter. But so is Marrow. She's fought agianst Wolverine and held her own. She has a healing factor as well, one that seems to be pretty on par to (non-God) Wolverine's. She's also quite fast, and quite agile.

Then there's the projectile advantage. As well as the ability to produce as many weapons as she'd like.

I give it to Marrow 6-7/10.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Yea, Lady Deathstrike is an amazing fighter. But so is Marrow. She's fought agianst Wolverine and held her own. She has a healing factor as well, one that seems to be pretty on par to (non-God) Wolverine's. She's also quite fast, and quite agile.

Then there's the projectile advantage. As well as the ability to produce as many weapons as she'd like.

I don't doubt her fighting ability. If I did, I wouldn't have made this thread stick out tongue

But I think that Lady Deathstrikes enhancements give her the edge. Whether to use enviroment, or straight up added pain to kicks, slices and such.

I think that if Lady Deathstrike makes it to her, without getting speared, she might get the advantage. Her claws outrank Marrow's bones in all but numbers and range.

Marrow wins if she can do neccessary damage up close, though still manage to keep her distance for the majority of the fight.

That being said, I give it to Deathstrike 6-7/10

Oh. I never created an enviroment, did I? They fight on top of the Daily Bugle then, in an abandoned New York

SpunkySmurph
bump

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx

... She didn't hold her own against Wolverine. Wolverine was toying with her the whole time trying to teach Marrow a lesson and he still man handled her easily. If cheap shoting him after the fight is over is "holding her own" then... sure I guess so but if Cannonball and the rest of the X-Men didn't show up Wolverine would have killed her. Lady Deathstrike throws down with Bersker Rage Wolverine and holds her own (even gaining the advantage some times), Marrow couldn't even compeat with a calm Wolverine using a fraction of his abilities.

Lady D walks all over Marrow.

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... She didn't hold her own against Wolverine. Wolverine was toying with her the whole time trying to teach Marrow a lesson and he still man handled her easily. If cheap shoting him after the fight is over is "holding her own" then... sure I guess so but if Cannonball and the rest of the X-Men didn't show up Wolverine would have killed her. Lady Deathstrike throws down with Bersker Rage Wolverine and holds her own (even gaining the advantage some times), Marrow couldn't even compeat with a calm Wolverine using a fraction of his abilities.

ditto

SpunkySmurph

Hmmm... maybe true.

I think I've seen a shot of her fighting Spiderman, and looking pretty feirce though. I mean, I agree with you, but give credit where credit is due. She's an awesome fighter- and I think there were at least times when she would have given Wolvy a run for his money, with good writing anyways.

srankmissingnin
Hmmm... maybe true.

I think I've seen a shot of her fighting Spiderman, and looking pretty feirce though. I mean, I agree with you, but give credit where credit is due. She's an awesome fighter- and I think there were at least times when she would have given Wolvy a run for his money, with good writing anyways.

Marrow is a little leaguer, you'd be hard pressed to come up with a situation in evolves both a) good writing and b) Marrow giving Wolverine a run for is money. I wouldn't put Marrow against Wildchild 'cause even that would result in Marrow being slaughtered.

SpunkySmurph
Marrow is a little leaguer, you'd be hard pressed to come up with a situation in evolves both a) good writing and b) Marrow giving Wolverine a run for is money. I wouldn't put Marrow against Wildchild 'cause even that would result in Marrow being slaughtered.

Fair enough.

But, I still believe Marrow has more potential then a doormat for the likes of Deathstrike and Wolvie.

Though, the Lady still wins smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.