U2 and Green Day performance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
Did you guys catch the performance just now. They performed together before tonight's game. I've never seen 'em perform together at the same time before. Thought it was pretty cool. cool

Mr. Bacon
i hate them both mad

ADarksideJedi
THey are both real cool!I wish I did not miss it.You are lucky.jm

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by RZA
Did you guys catch the performance just now. They performed together before tonight's game. I've never seen 'em perform together at the same time before. Thought it was pretty cool. cool

What did they do? Did Bono jump through firey hoops while the Green Day guy walked around on stilts juggling slabs of bacon? Or did they just sing?

Lumanix
Love U2 but missed the live performance, however, this belongs in the Music Forum.

Barker
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
What did they do? Did Bono jump through firey hoops while the Green Day guy walked around on stilts juggling slabs of bacon? Or did they just sing?
That's what happened, exactly.

Tired Bono.

Punkyhermy
hmm where'd they perform again?
and together?!
that would be such an odd sight...

Mr. Bacon
monday night football, the new orleans saints first game back at home

RZA
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-

Nah, they just sung that's all.

It wasn't only for football, it was for New Orleans and Katrina too.

RZA
Originally posted by Lumanix
Love U2 but missed the live performance, however, this belongs in the Music Forum.

No, it doesn't. This isn't a discussion about music just something that I saw and thought was cool and wanted point out.

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
hmm where'd they perform again?
and together?!
that would be such an odd sight...

Yeah, I thought so too. I've never seen 'em perform together before. Would seem like an odd pairing.

bogen
U2 kick arse

Roland
U2 = thumbdown

Greenday = thumbup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.