Avengers + JLA vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Avengers
Thor
Quasar
Ironman
Hulk
Sentry

Jla
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Superman
Flash
Green Lantern

vs

Thanos

Inhuman
spite?

But in thanos defense evil face
Not one in those guys has a blast equal to galactus power to break through his shields.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Inhuman
spite?

Not one in those guys has a blast equal to galactus power to break through his shields.

How is this spite?

rotiart
Quasar Contains Thor inside a bubble... while carrying the entire team away. MM turns on WMT. and then Quasar sets Thor loose on Thanos.

Priest
spite?

cobines they wont be able to break his sheilds...galactus was impressed by thanos's shield.

Priest
spite?

thanos still has a chance, its pretty easy to say thanos thanos can once shot each memebr with a cosmic blast..but theres a lot of numbers he has to face.

Priest
double post no expression

rotiart
The combined shields of Quasar and GL....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Priest
thanos still has a chance, its pretty easy to say thanos thanos can once shot each memebr with a cosmic blast..but theres a lot of numbers he has to face.

thanos still has a chance, its pretty easy to say thanos thanos can one shot each memebr with a cosmic blast..but theres a lot of numbers he has to face.

So nice you posted it twice? stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by LethalFemme
So nice you posted it twice? stick out tongue
i know..damm double post wacko

Juntai
Team wins.

rotiart
Flash has control of the speedforce correct? can't he theoretically grant the hulk FTL speeds? imagine.. he traps the hulk in the speed force for 5 years... so that goes insanely angry.. pulls him back out.. increases his speed... then drops him against Thanos.

isn't it possible?

Juntai
cobines they wont be able to break his sheilds...galactus was impressed by thanos's shield. Yet, Spiderman has kicked Thanos to the ground, Wolverine has shanked him, and Thor's hammer seemingly has no problem with his shields.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Juntai
Team wins.

do you think team can beat darkseid?

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
Flash has control of the speedforce correct? can't he theoretically grant the hulk FTL speeds? imagine.. he traps the hulk in the speed force for 5 years... so that goes insanely angry.. pulls him back out.. increases his speed... then drops him against Thanos.

isn't it possible? Flash can share his speedforce aura with people, granting them vast speed, but the scenerio you just mentioned would be highly out of character, imo.

Priest
Yet, Spiderman has kicked Thanos to the ground, Wolverine has shanked him, and Thor's hammer seemingly has no problem with his shields.
ah i love cis/pis...
i acually never seen thor break thanos sheild..

Priest
dont get me wrong, thanos looses because of the sheer numbers.
BUT thanos isent going down without a fight.

rotiart
Flash can share his speedforce aura with people, granting them vast speed, but the scenerio you just mentioned would be highly out of character, imo.

wasn't a question of character... more of possiblity. big grin

rotiart
dont get me wrong, thanos looses because of the sheer numbers.
BUT thanos isent going down without a fight.

agreed. He'd probably kill 1/3 to 1/2 of the teams at the very least.

bigbran
Yet, Spiderman has kicked Thanos to the ground, Wolverine has shanked him, and Thor's hammer seemingly has no problem with his shields. Super Pis, peak human punching out Roughouse pis and cis, (he had the ig in both those instances, good job bringing up pis) and WTF?

Soljer
Hmmm....

The thread certainly isn't spite, but I am undecided on the clear winner.

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
Super Pis, peak human punching out Tigershark pis and cis, (he had the ig in both those instances, good job bringing up pis) and WTF?
wasent that a clone too?

bigbran
wasent that a clone too? What do you mean?

Anyway, Thanos loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.