Assaj Ventress (Obsession) versus Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who wins?

Blax X
Ventress.

darthsith19
Been done before. Most people will agree than Ventress wins.

((The_Anomaly))
Yea Ventress would win, shes a superior swordsman by a decent margin.

Darth Subjekt
Qui Gon's connection with the force wouldn't help him at all? Not saying he would win, just asking. I mean, canonically, he is the one who learned "the path to immortality.", and taught it to others. Just saying....

Captain REX
Didn't seem to help him against Maul, now, did it? stick out tongue

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Captain REX

He still did become immortal

After losing, Qui-Gon would become a Ghost, and use his Force Badsinging to keep Asajj from sleeping, killing her with Sleep Deprivation ninja

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Captain REX

lol p00ned. eek!

But yea, Qui-Gon's abilities are amazing, but they do not translate to raw power. Thats why he didnt beat Maul. Well that and Maul was a better younger swordsman.

Obsession Ventress is a better swordsman and is more powerful then Maul is, so there's basically no way Qui-Gon could beat her.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Qui Gon's connection with the force wouldn't help him at all? Not saying he would win, just asking. I mean, canonically, he is the one who learned "the path to immortality.", and taught it to others. Just saying....

He already knew "the path to immortality", he was Plaguis. stick out tongue

If you ask me why, I'll explain.

Darth Subjekt
im almost afraid to...but feel free...

And i know it didnt help him against Maul, but i didnt know where Ventress stacked up against Maul...likei said i wasnt saying he would win...just asking...

Darth Sexiest
LOL, k, It takes a long time to type, but let me see If I can find my earlier post where I said it...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
He still did become immortal

After losing, Qui-Gon would become a Ghost, and use his Force Badsinging to keep Asajj from sleeping, killing her with Sleep Deprivation ninja

Darth Sexiest
Actually, I have heard that Plagueis was really Qui-Gon Jinn.
Sounds far-fetched, but it could be the reason that Qui-Gon found the secret of preserving oneself through the Force.

It was said when Jinn died, he returned to the Force and gave himself completely over to it, destroying his ego. As a result all the memories of any former life would have come aware to his consciousness.

It was then that he remembered the secret of "not dying".

As a side note, Sidious was no where near as powerful as Plaguis.
It was stated in the novel that Sidious knew that his master was about ten times more powerful than him, and this scared him.
Enough that he knew not to attempt to fight him...while he was awake.

He waited till his master was asleep and killed him, with poison I believe.

Plaguis's grand secret to eternal life may have very likely lay within achieving a state of preservation within the Force, instead of merely living forever in the physical existence.

Some of this is opinion, but I had heard this from a suspected "official" source around the time people were first starting to hear about Plaguis.

And if it seems too unbelievable, think about it...

Was Qui-Gon just stumbling upon Anakin on Tatooine just pure coincidence? Or had he managed to sub-consciously track down the boy he had helped to create through the Force.

And how did Qui-Gon recover the technique to living forever?

Think about it...

(Next post)

Wow, I've alot of questions to answer.

I'll do my best to get 'em all. It'll take some time however because of my busy work schedule.

About Plaguis being a Munn, is that even really canonical? If it is, it sounds like however made that descision diden't do enough research on Plaguis' character.

For those of you who scoffed at the idea of Qui-Gon being him, you apperently diden't think about how Qui-Gon aqquired his knowledge of immortality through the Force.

Also, the reason Qui-Gon died against Maul,(If he was indeed Plaguis)was because at that point, he had no knowledge or memories of his past life. Therefore had no access to the powerful Dark side techniques he once possessed. Also, using the Dark side of the Force to kill amplifies your ability to kill through the Force. At that point Jinn used nothing but the Light side, making his ability through the Force to kill, somewhat watered down.

Lastly, Sidious was indeed afraid of Plaguis. He diden't want to even risk doing battle with him, because his master could have killed him in a moments notice.

Darth Sexiest
Well thats it, and you should really sit down, and think about this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.