Lobo vs Violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
the mainman is hired to destroy Violator will d mainman be able to destory the Violator?

JohnnyDo3
Violator

SpunkySmurph
I find the fact that there is a Lobo vs. Violator thread and a Rhino vs. Violator thread open at the same time slightly contradictory no expression

Mider999
classic lobo probably would win, normal lobo would not

Priest
wats so great about the violator>? where is he from

jasofisc
if badrock could stand toe to toe with violator, lobo any lobo would kill him.

long pig
Violator was the biggest, lamest, most useless peice of garbage villain this side of Frogman.

God almightly I hate him. And jesus, John leguizamochimichanga made me hate him more.

Anger aside, Lobo rips him apart.

Mider999
anyway, violator is one of the strongest demons in image hell or at least related to some of them, he is as durable as spawn cause he's made of necroplasm, he can shapeshift, and other powers, he killed some girl just with his mind before spawn showed up, he supposidly can infect people with his evil and thus make them go crazy but that was in a comic that was like what if spawn had become king of hell but then again i guess it was made so it would show what would happen it can be canon to think that violator has those abilities.

newyorkcares
This fight is sorta pointless, cuz neither one can really die.They would beat on each other for a coupla minutes, figure it out ,then lobo would leave to go get intoxicated and listen to pantera. draw.

golem370
Violator's strength never really impressed me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.