Death's Head II (Minion) can defeat all of these characters:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
I say...

Death's Head II, aka Minion. Supremely BAD.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dhminion.htm

Can take the following-

1. All incarnations of Hulk
2. Hyperion
3. Superman
4. Gladiator
5. Thanos
3. Doomsday

...you say...

DigiMark007
lol. Yeah, Minion kicked ass.

cool

But you're also very wrong on pretty much all of those. Minion was versatile but never really had the power output of most herald types. He was also barely class 100...not well beyond like any of those people. He might squeak out some wins via tp and other tricky methods (in addition to just brawling) but he loses the majority to pretty much any of these people.

long pig
He was a mix between Lobo, Venom, Predator and robo-cop. He was badass, but not above or even close to Thor level.

Horrificus
Let me see if I can find some feats for him, I know he did stuff along the level of beating Hulk.

BRB

golem370
He may have beaten is realities Hulk but not 616 earths Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk

Scoobless
Deaths Head + GL ring = Unstoppable .... IMO

smile

(not relevant, I know.... just wanted to say it)

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
^^ Yeah, probably. He has hundreds of personalities to draw from, so he's probably set in the imagination and/or willpower department.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Horrificus
I say...

Death's Head II, aka Minion. Supremely BAD.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dhminion.htm

Can take the following-

1. All incarnations of Hulk
2. Hyperion
3. Superman
4. Gladiator
5. Thanos
3. Doomsday

...you say...

Why is Thanos on the list with the rest of those unworthy klods?

Horrificus
because i believe hecan defeat thanos.
i won't even use capital letters for thanos' name!

before u judge, u need to understand who makes up the mind of DH2.

he isnt just physicalyy bad.

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
He may have beaten is realities Hulk but not 616 earths Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk

first we would have to know if there is any difference between the 2 hulks.

golem370
It would be because he would kill Death's Head

Horrificus
...nudge?

Digi
Showing off your 2006 naivety? He did beat the Hulk, though technically with help. He pulls some wins vs. certain versions of Hulk. Otherwise, spite and lulz.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Digi
Showing off your 2006 naivety? He did beat the Hulk, though technically with help. He pulls some wins vs. certain versions of Hulk. Otherwise, spite and lulz. Mostly lulz and wishful thinking.
What if?'

Stoic
^You recall how easily he was dismantled during the Battle Tide?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
^You recall how easily he was dismantled during the Battle Tide? Re-reading right now...

You jerks! laughing I'm having trouble even remembering why I made this thread, and you guys are roasting me!
It was 2006! I can't remember yesterday at 2:06 pm!

I'm just giving up. But, now I have to read this stuff again. If I find anything interesting, I'll postascan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.