juice boxes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

undercoverninja
i like appl ejuice especially the ones taht come in those little juice boxes if you buy me alot of them i will carry your babys and it will be a fun time

-Tired Hiker-
The most classic line in Zathura is when the older brother tells the little robot, "Get me a juice box, biatch!"

undercoverninja
hysterical

Roland
The greatest line about juice boxes is in Kicking and Screaming:

Mike Ditka: OH, YOU GO TO HELL!
Phil Weston: No, you go to hell, and while you're there, why don't you grab me a juicebox! laughing

silver_tears
Apple juice looks like pee hmm

Roland
Maybe it's a conspiracy and apple juice REALLY is pee. shock

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Roland

It sure smells like it!We never know through.jm evil face

silver_tears

Now you're thinking ninja2

ThePittman
Maybe it's a conspiracy and apple juice REALLY is pee. shock the same with chicken stick out tongue

Roland
Originally posted by ThePittman
the same with chicken stick out tongue

only KFC chicken, crazy geneticaly altered chickens blink

Smallville
Who here remembers the other drink that you had in your lunches during elementary school? The little "Hugs" that were juice in a plastic jug that looked like a barrel?

Daily's made it, I think

Roland
Originally posted by Smallville
Who here remembers the other drink that you had in your lunches during elementary school? The little "Hugs" that were juice in a plastic jug that looked like a barrel?

Daily's made it, I think

My mom always used to buy me the variety packs that had a ton of those in them lol. stick out tongue

Smallville
I miss hugs. I miss a lot of things.

Roland
I miss not having responseablity no expression

Smallville
Indeed

Roland
I remember when I was just a youngen and didn't have a care in the world, then I hit age 16 and it all changed. *sigh* sad

ladygrim
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.