Thor/Odin vs. Orion /Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Family Ties that Bind. Thor has called Darksied a punk. Orion isn't having it. He smacks the shit out of Thor with his astro Force. Odin is angered and puts a smack down on Orion. DS is amused by Odin's display of power and decides to get in on the fun. The Royal Rumble begins when DS OE's Thor's Hair clean off of his head. Now Thor is pissed. He throw's his hammer at DS. DS is smashed right in the grill. Orion Blast Odin with the full astro force and staggers a bit. Now everyone is mad and it's on. WHo wins?

Priest
father and son duo wins

DigiMark007
Odin > Darkseid.

That's the decider, really. Thor can just bide his time until dad comes to help him.

long pig
I'm almost 100% positive that Darkseid is probably...10x more powerful than Odin.

They've pretty much done what most of us DS fans thought they'd do: They retconned his loses into avatars who were 10% as powerful as the real DS.

Orion is physically superior to Thor is nearly every way, but Thor's hammer is a skyfather weapon. Orion would whoop Thor pretty bad until Thor realized he can't win in h2h and Thor would end it with some hammer magic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig
I'm almost 100% positive that Darkseid is probably...10x more powerful than Odin.

They've pretty much done what most of us DS fans thought they'd do: They retconned his loses into avatars who were 10% as powerful as the real DS.

Orion is physically superior to Thor is nearly every way, but Thor's hammer is a skyfather weapon. Orion would whoop Thor pretty bad until Thor realized he can't win in h2h and Thor would end it with some hammer magic.

What is the full extent of the astro force. And I dont know if Thor's hammer could come up with anything that Mother box couldn't counter to some degree.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
father and son duo wins

Which father son duo?

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Odin > Darkseid.

That's the decider, really. Thor can just bide his time until dad comes to help him.

Wait!!
In reguards to long pig. How did you get this insight, so you could know exactly how powerful his avatars were?
10%?

long pig
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What is the full extent of the astro force. And I dont know if Thor's hammer could come up with anything that Mother box couldn't counter to some degree.
Honestly, there IS no full extent of the Astro-Force. It's power is basically limitless. It's the wraith of the Source. Directly powered by God.

Still, Orion is a h2h king, he doesn't use his AF as much or as smart as he should. And that would be his downfall. The mother-box is a good tool, it has pretty much some of the same powers as Mjolnir, but to a lower degree.

bigbran
Which father son duo? Obviously the one, with the Superman level guy, and the skyfather level one.
Jeeze!

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
Obviously the one, with the Superman level guy, and the skyfather level one.
Jeeze!
laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jeeze!

Then that would be Odin and Thor. ( Orion is stronger than Superman).But Isn't DS above Sky father lvl? Tho DS is such a job, he would prolly mess around and let Odin get some good licks in and mess up the fight.

long pig
Odin > Darkseid.

Wait!!
In reguards to long pig. How did you get this insight, so you could know exactly how powerful his avatars were?
10%?
From a scan somewhere. One of the Avatars talked about being only 10% of DS' power. And some others where even lower because they weren't Avatars at all. They were others using DS' image.

bigbran
Then that would be Odin and Thor. ( Orion is stronger than Superman).But Isn't DS above Sky father lvl? Tho DS is such a job, he would prolly mess around and let Odin get some good licks in and mess up the fight. So your saying that Orion isn't on Superman's level? Just because he for some reaon may be stronger, doesn't mean he's not on his level.
Plus, how do you know he's stronger?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait!!
10%?
From a scan somewhere. One of the Avatars talked about being only 10% of DS' power. And some others where even lower because they weren't Avatars at all. They were others using DS' image.

I believe that Avatars are said to be a fraction of DS's power. It didn't say what amount. But usually in comics, a fraction means less than 5%. Or else they would say out right, ten percent, half power ect. Odin can really ramp it up if he wants. But So Can DS. This would be a good fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your saying that Orion isn't on Superman's level? Just because he for some reaon may be stronger, doesn't mean he's not on his level.
Plus, how do you know he's stronger?

I was just mucking with you cuz you were describing both teams.

bigbran
I was just mucking with you cuz you were describing both teams. No I was describing the team with the skyfather level guy, and the Supes level guy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No I was describing the team with the skyfather level guy, and the Supes level guy.

OMG, just say who you think wins.

bigbran
OMG, just say who you think wins. Ok.Originally posted by bigbran
Jeeze!

long pig
Orion is technically as strong as pre-crisis Superman. He's stalemated in a test of strength against and beaten PC Superman and due to the fact that the Crisis didn't affect the New gods, he's the same Orion.

I can't say for sure D.C looks at it that way, but I do.

Soujaboy
So if DS has no feats how do we know that he can defeat Odin?

long pig
Originally posted by Soujaboy
So if DS has no feats how do we know that he can defeat Odin?
He has tons of feats including beating D.C's Odin. But seriously, he has tons and tons of feats.

Soujaboy
He has tons of feats including beating D.C's Odin. But seriously, he has tons and tons of feats.

Is Dc's Odin as powerful as Marvels Odin?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is Dc's Odin as powerful as Marvels Odin?
DC's Odin was powerful enough to banish DC's Surtur to a pocket universe that he created to hold Surtur. The same Surtur was able to stalemate the jsa who had thunderbolt. An imp from the 5th dimension. dr. fate, and alan scott. Kinda let's you know where DC odin's power lvl is now?

Soujaboy
DC's Odin was powerful enough to banish DC's Surtur to a pocket universe that he created to hold Surtur. The same Surtur was able to stalemate the jsa who had thunderbolt. An imp from the 5th dimension. dr. fate, and alan scott. Kinda let's you know where DC odin's power lvl is now?

No, that's not a feat that helps me understand what power lv he's on. Thats just seems like a low end feat for Marvel's Surtur. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, that's not a feat that helps me understand what power lv he's on. Thats just seems like a low end feat for Marvel's Surtur. stick out tongue

hah. I dare Marvel's surtur to stale mate the likes of Dr. Strange, Thunder Bolt And sentinal. :P

Soujaboy
hah. I dare Marvel's surtur to stale mate the likes of Dr. Strange, Thunder Bolt And sentinal. :P

He could just destroy the Galaxy there in, killing them all. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
He could just destroy the Galaxy there in, killing them all. no expression

Dr. fate has the knowlege to collapse universes. And thunder bolt has the power to do it.

Soujaboy
Dr. fate has the knowlege to collapse universes. And thunder bolt has the power to do it.

So has Dr. Fate and or Thunderbolt actually ever made a universe collapse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
So has Dr. Fate and or Thunderbolt actually ever made a universe collapse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. fate has collapse a universe with 4 other beings. All of whom are not nearly as powerful as thunder bolt. Thunder bolt is an imp. So if DC's surtur can stale mate dr. fate and thunder bolt and alan, then DC's surtur is at least a match for marvel surtur if not more powerful. thus making DC's odin AT LEAST at match for marvel odin.

Soujaboy
Dr. fate has collapse a universe with 4 other beings. All of whom are not nearly as powerful as thunder bolt. Thunder bolt is an imp. So if DC's surtur can stale mate dr. fate and thunder bolt and alan, then DC's surtur is at least a match for marvel surtur if not more powerful. thus making DC's odin AT LEAST at match for marvel odin.

So thats there best feats, and I'm supposed to put them on the lv of Marvel's Odin and Surtur? na they need more feats to be on that lv.

So do you have scans of this supposed "collapse of the universe?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So thats there best feats, and I'm supposed to put them on the lv of Marvel's Odin and Surtur? na they need more feats to be on that lv.

So do you have scans of this supposed "collapse of the universe?

Dr. fate collapsed a universe when he fought the Ale. Thunder bolt is more powerful than fate and pretty much anyone else I can think of under Mr mxy. alan scot aint' no slouch either.

And I what do feats have to do with anything? Cap Marvel is said to be as strong as supers on this forum even tho he doesn't have the feats.

RKT is rated very high here with no feats. And so is Superman Prime.

ONslaught doesn't have that many feats, but we know how powerful he is.

SO DC Odin and Surtur are AT LEAST as powerful as thier marvel counter parts.

Jimmy-Chan

Wait!!
10%?

He said they were an extraction of a tiny portion of his near-infinite energy. The most an avatar's definitely done, however, is looking a peg greater than Etrigan in raw power. I don't think Odin would have any trouble creating a shade of himself greater than top tiers either. In fact, Heimdell with a fraction of Odin's power was clearly above the Masterson Thor.

As to the rest ...

It was Fate's power combined with that of Darkseid, Highfather, Orion, and Etrigan that held off the Anti-Life Entity and destroyed the dimension. Fate "controlled" the union, due to his power being "intellectual" in nature, but that's more of a feat for all of them than for any specific member. Dr. Fate wasn't on the JSA team that Surtur fought anywho, AFAIK. Thunderbolt was as per War of The Gods, tho.

Darkseid didn't "defeat" DC's Odin. It was merely stated by DC Odin that Darkseid's power is "beyond ability to reckon."

Marvel team wins, since Odin takes Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
He said they were an extraction of a tiny portion of his near-infinite energy. The most an avatar's definitely done, however, is looking a peg greater than Etrigan in raw power. I don't think Odin would have any trouble creating a shade of himself greater than top tiers either. In fact, Heimdell with a fraction of Odin's power was clearly above the Masterson Thor.

As to the rest ...

It was Fate's power combined with that of Darkseid, Highfather, Orion, and Etrigan that held off the Anti-Life Entity and destroyed the dimension. Fate "controlled" the union, due to his power being "intellectual" in nature, but that's more of a feat for all of them than for any specific member. Dr. Fate wasn't on the JSA team that Surtur fought anywho, AFAIK. Thunderbolt was as per War of The Gods, tho.

Darkseid didn't "defeat" DC's Odin. It was merely stated by DC Odin that Darkseid's power is "beyond ability to reckon."

Darkseid is beyond Odin. Plain and simple. No way in getting around that. Darkseid is smarter, stronger, faster. Odin is more of a match for DC zeus. Not DS.

Marvel team wins, since Odin takes Darkseid.

Juntai
Could go either way. Edge to DS and Orion though, as Orion fighting the best of his abilities would probably mangle Thor something fierce.

Juntai
Btw, 5th Dimension being feats trump pretty much anything and everything I've seen from Odin. The idea that Surtur was fighting off him and the rest of the JSA is almost baffling.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

galan7777777
Odin/Thor take the majority here 7/10

Jimmy-Chan
That was a low end showing for Thunderbolt. He's usually shown as dwarfing the rest of the JSA, even combined, but that wasn't the case here. Around the same period, much lesser JSAers gave Surtur some trouble. Still very impressive for Surtur, but I don't think he's beyond his Marvel counterpart.

UniOmni

I believe that Avatars are said to be a fraction of DS's power. It didn't say what amount. But usually in comics, a fraction means less than 5%. Or else they would say out right, ten percent, half power ect. Odin can really ramp it up if he wants. But So Can DS. This would be a good fight.

Thank you!!!

The government demands that my cousin gives a fraction of his earnings to his baby's mother, in support of my little cousin his kid.

He'll be really happy to know that all he has to pay now, is around 5%!!

embarrasment

What kinda out the ass thinking is that??

sick

And for the record, I'd give any battle between Thor and Orion an even split.

Orion did destroy what amounts to countless solar systems, but Thor did take a blast of energy that would've destroyed 1/5th of the universe.

But, imo, Odin is more powerful than Darkseid, and thats the tipping of the scale.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni

Thank you!!!

The government demands that my cousin gives a fraction of his earnings to his baby's mother, in support of my little cousin his kid.

embarrasment

sick

And for the record, I'd give any battle between Thor and Orion an even split.

Orion did destroy what amounts to countless solar systems, but Thor did take a blast of energy that would've destroyed 1/5th of the universe.

But, imo, Odin is more powerful than Darkseid, and thats the tipping of the scale.

Odin isn't more powerful than DS. geez, you guys have Odin beating his DC counter part, Zues who is more powerful than DC odin and now Darkseid. When will the madness end?

UniOmni
Why isn't Odin more powerful than Darkseid?? Can you tell me once and for all why he's not??
Cuz featwise, he is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why isn't Odin more powerful than Darkseid?? Can you tell me once and for all why he's not??
Cuz featwise, he is.

Marvel comes up with a new feat of the week every day. ( catch the sarcasm). Marvel comes up with a new all powerful Item of power every other minute. Un, IG, THOU, The Cosmic Cube ect. I take marvel's feats with a grain of salt like I do superman's feats. Looking at the whole of Darksied, from great Darkness saga, to the Whole Ares Godwave saga, DS is more powerful than Odin. DS even killed and absorbed the power of THOUSANDS of pantheons across the Universe. Odin is over rated. VERY MUCH OVER RATED on these boards. He's as over rated as is Thor.

Soljer
Marvel comes up with a new feat of the week every day. ( catch the sarcasm). Marvel comes up with a new all powerful Item of power every other minute. Un, IG, THOU, The Cosmic Cube ect. I take marvel's feats with a grain of salt like I do superman's feats. Looking at the whole of Darksied, from great Darkness saga, to the Whole Ares Godwave saga, DS is more powerful than Odin. DS even killed and absorbed the power of THOUSANDS of pantheons across the Universe. Odin is over rated. VERY MUCH OVER RATED on these boards. He's as over rated as is Thor.

You know you could have summed up your explanation with a simple sentence:

"I prefer DC."

Hell, it's only five syllables.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer

"I prefer DC."

Get lost. My last few responses to threads have almost all been in favor of the marvel side or character. So you can hit it with that BS.

UniOmni
You lost all credibility with me on that new feat everyweek comment.

If anything, DC is the feat driven universe.

Marvel has had two feat monsters recently in the light. Genis and Sentry.

And thats not anything like the JLA book or JSA or even Superman comics alone.

Have you ever seen what Odin has done??
Probably not if you think he's overrated.

And if anything was the case, Thor is underrated, while his DC rival Superman is overrated.

If its not a speedblitz that nets him wins, its T-vo.

Soljer
Get lost. My last few responses to threads have almost all been in favor of the marvel side or character. So you can hit it with that BS.

Awww, why respond with such hostility? Anyone who hasn't suffered a full frontal lobotomy and is even slightly literate can see that you have a huge bias on these boards, it's not like you're capable of hiding anything.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You lost all credibility with me on that new feat everyweek comment.

If anything, DC is the feat driven universe.

Marvel has had two feat monsters recently in the light. Genis and Sentry.

And thats not anything like the JLA book or JSA or even Superman comics alone.

Have you ever seen what Odin has done??
Probably not if you think he's overrated.

And if anything was the case, Thor is underrated, while his DC rival Superman is overrated.

If its not a speedblitz that nets him wins, its T-vo.

Lol as If I had any credibility with you in the first place. LOL so forgive me if I am not too hurt by that statement. Secondly, I mentioned that SUperman has too many feats as well. I also stated in another forum that I don't like to put Speedsters against other non speedsters becuz of that very speed blitz bs. Odin is still overated and So is thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Awww, why respond with such hostility? Anyone who hasn't suffered a full frontal lobotomy and is even slightly literate can see that you have a huge bias on these boards, it's not like you're capable of hiding anything.

Lol. I dont' Hide my love for DC like MOst people here pretend to even have a clue about DC. There are more poeple who are biased for marvel here than want to admit. They are just good at hiding it and masking it and pretending that they are in the least bit objective. Hell look at the threads and thier lengths. You get a DC character like WW vs Thor and it's short and almost all the way leaning towards Thor. You take Thor and put him against Invisable woman and the thread has over a hundred replies when IW is not even in WW's league. The MU vs Mu threads last longer and have more discussion even when a DC character has been put up against the same MU character and it gets shut down immediatley in favor of the MU one. I'm not saying every one is biased. I'm saying they dont' know enough about the Dc characters to make objective statements.

Validus
Thor is overrated yet theres a big thread suggesting he can't beat DOS Doomsday?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Thor is overrated yet theres a big thread suggesting he can't beat DOS Doomsday?

There are many who are giving Thor the victory. Try again.

Soljer
Lol. I dont' Hide my love for DC like MOst people here pretend to even have a clue about DC. There are more poeple who are biased for marvel here than want to admit. They are just good at hiding it and masking it and pretending that they are in the least bit objective.

Yes? Whereas you cannot even attempt any such objectivity? You're saying that even the Marvel biased folks can at least reign in their opinions into some sort of logical objectivity, yet you have such rabid fanboyism, you cannot even PRETEND to make objective, coherent, thought-out decisions?

Oh yeah, that's right...Wonder Woman decapitates Galactus with her tiara, and quarters him with the Sword of Hephestus, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
There are many who are giving Thor the victory. Try again.
It's 121 posts of people mostly going back and forth on Thor Vs DOS Doomsday. Please tell me how Thor is being overrated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes? Whereas you cannot even attempt any such objectivity? You're saying that even the Marvel biased folks can at least reign in their opinions into some sort of logical objectivity, yet you have such rabid fanboyism, you cannot even PRETEND to make objective, coherent, thought-out decisions?

Oh yeah, that's right...Wonder Woman decapitates Galactus with her tiara, and quarters him with the Sword of Hephestus, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

When you stop making up stupid bullshit responses that I have never said or even attemtped to say in ur attempt to make me look bad, then maybe you can say something important. And I have made very objective remarks. You dont' ever see me giving DC characters the victory all of the time.

Soljer
When you stop making up stupid bullshit responses that I have never said or even attemtped to say in ur attempt to make me look bad, then maybe you can say something important. And I have made very objective remarks. You dont' ever see me giving DC characters the victory all of the time.

Bullshit responses? I wasn't implying that I was making a direct quote. It's called hyperbole, friend. I'm not trying to make anyone look bad, but it is in human nature to try to discern everyone's individual bias. Otherwise, we cannot make appropriate claims. Would you listen to a creationist in the biology class? Would you decide that scientists working for the Tobacco company are the best ones to tell us that it's safe? Do you want to listen to Firestone when they claim that their tires are fine? Maybe you want to go to the 16th century and ask about some people's opinions on muhammed?

No?

But you're cool with going to someone who RADICALLY overrates characters, simply because of their devotion to a certain company, when debating about who may win in a tussle? Makes no sense. You lack objectivity; as mentioned, everyone on this forum can plainly see that fact.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bullshit responses? I wasn't implying that I was making a direct quote. It's called hyperbole, friend. I'm not trying to make anyone look bad, but it is in human nature to try to discern everyone's individual bias. Otherwise, we cannot make appropriate claims. Would you listen to a creationist in the biology class? Would you decide that scientists working for the Tobacco company are the best ones to tell us that it's safe? Do you want to listen to Firestone when they claim that their tires are fine? Maybe you want to go to the 16th century and ask about some people's opinions on muhammed?

No?

But you're cool with going to someone who RADICALLY overrates characters, simply because of their devotion to a certain company, when debating about who may win in a tussle? Makes no sense. You lack objectivity; as mentioned, everyone on this forum can plainly see that fact.

The forum only sees that I give DC more credit than They do. Period. Just like the other day someone kept saying that the IG trumps the Un thus making it more powerful than Mxy. WHen I pointed out the inconsistancies in that theory, I had yet to get a response. People just take stuff at face value without ever putting the theory behind it to the test. I think I'm one of the most rational and objective people on here. You dont' hear me saying BS like Wonder Woman can beat Odin or the Flash can beat Galactus. Get out of here with that. Every character that I support has a reasonable chance to win.

Jimmy-Chan

Thank you!!!

embarrasment

The difference here is that it was specifically stated to be a "tiny fraction." I wouldn't give an exact percentage, but the impression I got from the comment was that Darkseid in his true form would be powerful enough to team-bash a group of his avatars.

Anyway, yeah, Odin's more powerful than Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The difference here is that it was specifically stated to be a "tiny fraction." I wouldn't give an exact percentage, but the impression I got from the comment was that Darkseid in his true form would be powerful enough to team-bash a group of his avatars.

Anyway, yeah, Odin's more powerful than Darkseid.

You say Odin is more powerful than Darkseid but you think Takion is more powerful than Odin since you rate Takion as Insane Genis vells' counter and he is more powerful than Odin at his Insane lvl. Yet Darkseid was able to Stop Ares in his tracks where as Takion was only able to SLOW Ares. DS is more powerful than Odin.

the Darkone
Thor and Orion can stalemate each other this one really be 50/50 since their pretty much even, it would really come down to the fathers Odin and Darkseid, which I give Odin the nod since he has more feats and is one bad mofo h2h fighter.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor and Orion can stalemate each other this one really be 50/50 since their pretty much even, it would really come down to the fathers Odin and Darkseid, which I give Odin the nod since he has more feats and is one bad mofo h2h fighter.

You must haven't seen DS beat the crap out of Superman and others more times than I order McDonalds cheese burgers.

the Darkone
YOu must have read a Thor comic, Odin feats are higher than DS on panel. I have more pre crisis than you have, so I know what I am talking about, Odin since he came out his feats where below Galactus and still consider top notch. Odin battle hela who had a fraction of infinities powers and beat her in his own realm, Odin cause shock waves through out the multi-universe and that's using the full force of the Odinforce.

Odin/Thor 6.5 or 7/10, very close battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
YOu must have read a Thor comic, Odin feats are higher than DS on panel. I have more pre crisis than you have, so I know what I am talking about, Odin since he came out his feats where below Galactus and still consider top notch. Odin battle hela who had a fraction of infinities powers and beat her in his own realm, Odin cause shock waves through out the multi-universe and that's using the full force of the Odinforce.

Odin/Thor 6.5 or 7/10, very close battle.

Hah. DS has the power to collapse One fifth of a universe. And that's being Mild. The OE can do ANYThing DS wants it to. DS was able to Hurt the anit monitor and the spectre. Odin isn't beating DS.

Jimmy-Chan
You say Odin is more powerful than Darkseid but you think Takion is more powerful than Odin since you rate Takion as Insane Genis vells' counter and he is more powerful than Odin at his Insane lvl.

No, I meant Genis at his Sentry-fighting levels. I see Takion as roughly on par with Sentry, and both well below Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, I meant Genis at his Sentry-fighting levels. I see Takion as roughly on par with Sentry, and both well below Odin.

And you think Odin can do to Ares what Takion did? What unlimited Source of universal power does Odin draw upon that is anything like Takion's Source? Takion is more like Insane Genis. High Tier Skyfather to say the least. Maybe a step up to entity lvl. It took Darkseid absorbing countless pantheons of power to have the power he has now. i'm not going to argue with it any more. Odin kicks every body's ass in dc.

Jimmy-Chan
Odin once defeated Infinity, who was mucking with the universe at large ... You really should educate yourself more on the character. I don't see Odin having Takion's poor performance against The Sun-Eater either, or so much trouble against Lightray. Takion is like in between Hela and Zeus in power. Well below Odin.

Soujaboy
And you think Odin can do to Ares what Takion did? What unlimited Source of universal power does Odin draw upon that is anything like Takion's Source? Takion is more like Insane Genis. High Tier Skyfather to say the least. Maybe a step up to entity lvl. It took Darkseid absorbing countless pantheons of power to have the power he has now. i'm not going to argue with it any more. Odin kicks every body's ass in dc.

I guess you didn't read up on the part that says the Odin power gives it's user the possibility for infinite lv's of power with ALL attributes.

Insane Geis isn't above Odin in power, where you got that from is beyond me?

Your right, Odin would own a lot of DC's characters. cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess you didn't read up on the part that says the Odin power gives it's user the possibility for infinite lv's of power with ALL attributes.

Insane Geis isn't above Odin in power, where you got that from is beyond me?

Your right, Odin would own a lot of DC's characters. cool

Alot? **** it, Leave it up to you guys and Odin owns everybodyin DC. even the god damn spectre. Cuz that's basically what every one seems to think. Odin just beats the piss out of every one and stalemates the Spectre. Where a little god who doesn't have univeral power, and isnt' eevn immortal gets all this power from, i'll never know. Odin kicks every body's ass back to the precrisis days.

darthgoober
Alot? **** it, Leave it up to you guys and Odin owns everybodyin DC. even the god damn spectre. Cuz that's basically what every one seems to think. Odin just beats the piss out of every one and stalemates the Spectre. Where a little god who doesn't have univeral power, and isnt' eevn immortal gets all this power from, i'll never know. Odin kicks every body's ass back to the precrisis days.
Nah. Spectre could take him(but not many others). stick out tongue

Validus
You say Odin is more powerful than Darkseid but you think Takion is more powerful than Odin since you rate Takion as Insane Genis vells' counter and he is more powerful than Odin at his Insane lvl.
This forum gets a new overrated character by the day.

ctu_stylez

"I prefer DC."

haha, so true.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ctu_stylez
haha, so true.

Oh really? Why don't you elaborate and Show us all where you have seen me argue something rediculous like flash vs Eternity or WW vs Odin? None of my arguments have been rediculous like that. THey have all been about characters that are nearly even in power. So I am entitled to my opinion just like all of you. Or maybe you all should just say I prefer Marvel. It's so easy.

Soujaboy
Oh really? Why don't you elaborate and Show us all where you have seen me argue something rediculous like flash vs Eternity or WW vs Odin? None of my arguments have been rediculous like that. THey have all been about characters that are nearly even in power. So I am entitled to my opinion just like all of you. Or maybe you all should just say I prefer Marvel. It's so easy.

Cuz, You said that Takion and Genis Vell are above Odin. whistle

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cuz, You said that Takion and Genis Vell are above Odin. whistle

When you prove to me that Odin could stop a Godwave wielding ares then I'd say Odin is over Takion. When Odin taps a limitless universal power like the source, then I'll say Odin is more powerful than Takion. INSANE genis vell is above Odin. Notice I said Insane Genis Vell. Back to Takion, Takion's powers trump OA, The Speed Force and the quantum field. Do you know what Captain atom can do with the quantum field? He can beat Odin with the full use of the quantum field. Takion is above even the quantum field. All of these energies are his to play with and amp himself up with. Yes I think takion is more powerful than Odin. Odin is not even connected to the power cosmic. And one more thing, me saying insane genis vell is over odin makes me a DC fanboy exactly how again? when Genis is a Marvel Character.

UniOmni
Surfer taps the PC, which is a universal power....

He's not more powerful than Odin.

What you don't seem or want to understand, is that feats are how we compare characters.

Takion has his few, Odin has more.

Takion slows Ares with the Godwave.

Odin has battles that shook the multiverse.

Takion inadvertently fiddles with the speedforce and quantam energy of Nate and the Oan energy of GL....

Odin fights battles that destroy galaxies and create stars.

There isn't a comparison. At all.

Takion has more potential for growth than Odin, but Odin as of now trumps him.

Can you accept that logic??

Soujaboy
When you prove to me that Odin could stop a Godwave wielding ares then I'd say Odin is over Takion. When Odin taps a limitless universal power like the source, then I'll say Odin is more powerful than Takion. INSANE genis vell is above Odin. Notice I said Insane Genis Vell. Back to Takion, Takion's powers trump OA, The Speed Force and the quantum field. Do you know what Captain atom can do with the quantum field? He can beat Odin with the full use of the quantum field. Takion is above even the quantum field. All of these energies are his to play with and amp himself up with. Yes I think takion is more powerful than Odin. Odin is not even connected to the power cosmic. And one more thing, me saying insane genis vell is over odin makes me a DC fanboy exactly how again? when Genis is a Marvel Character.

Do you have any proof at all that puts Insane Genis vell over Odin?

Are you still forgetting that the Odin Force gives Odin and Thor the potential for infinite lv's of power in all degrees?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer taps the PC, which is a universal power....

He's not more powerful than Odin.

What you don't seem or want to understand, is that feats is how we compare characters.

Takion has his few, Odin has more.

Takion slows Ares with the Godwave.

Odin has battles that shook the multiverse.

Takion inadvertently fiddles with the speedforce and quantam energy of Nate and the Oan energy of GL....

Odin fights battles that destroy galaxies and create stars.

There isn't a comparison. At all.

Takion has more potential for growth than Odin, but Odin as of now trumps him.

Can you accept that logic??

Takion has grown as of late, gaining knowlege of the Source from the source to use his powers correctly. ANd Surfer Taps the PC THRU galactus. It's really galactu's power. Galactus taps the PC and gives it to his servants. And I can't go by feats alone. Odin and Thor have so many damn feats of the week, that in the eyes of marvel fans, they can beat anyone. I'm going by the entire breath of a character when i make my opinion. and it's my opinion. we don't have to agree.

UniOmni
Takion has grown as of late, gaining knowlege of the Source from the source to use his powers correctly. ANd Surfer Taps the PC THRU galactus. It's really galactu's power. Galactus taps the PC and gives it to his servants. And I can't go by feats alone. Odin and Thor have so many damn feats of the week, that in the eyes of marvel fans, they can beat anyone. I'm going by the entire breath of a character when i make my opinion. and it's my opinion. we don't have to agree.

True, it's your opinion.

But what else can we logically debate if not feats?? Hyperbole??

Potential?? Those are empty stalls, with no horses to back on buddy.

That would mean Magneto is the most powerful being on Marvel Earth, and that Superman is the most powerful on his earth.

But thats not the case, and why??

Cuz feats disprove it.

Soujaboy

When do Thor and odin have all these feats? they've been dead for a few years now?

You still have no proof that puts Takion over Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
True, it's your opinion.

But what else can we logically debate if not feats?? Hyperbole??

Potential?? Those are empty stalls, with no horses to back on buddy.

That would mean Magneto is the most powerful being on Marvel Earth, and that Superman is the most powerful on his earth.

But thats not the case, and why??

Cuz feats disprove it.

When you have characters like Thor and Odin, and you try to compare them to characters like Takion or WW or DC odin, you can only go by what the character is, how they get thier power, thier few feats and that's it. Many people on here give the runner much respect with his very few feats. We accept this becuz we know he's not a popular character with his own books and stuff. Thor And Odin are very popular characters and as such get many many many feats. I can only compare thier power to what little bit of eividence I have when it comes to characters with little respect such as wonder woman, or little history, such as takion. so we have to just disagree. Superboy Prime has very little showings, and the hulk has many many, but i bet you most of us would say sbp stomps hulk becuz of who he is, and what few feats he has.

UniOmni
But thats because we see how Sbp's feats outrank Hulks.

But Takions don't outdo Odins..Thats the point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But thats because we see how Sbp's feats outrank Hulks.

But Takions don't outdo Odins..Thats the point.

Takion's power source out does Odin's. That's my point. High Father created Takion to be more powerful than him. Highfather is equal to Odin. Highfather for saw Darkseids gain in power and created a being who could match DS. Takion also slowed down the god wave ares. This god wave that powered every single God and demi god in the universe since creation. that is a biiig feat and it's what I have to go on until takion gets more feats. Ares had the power to creat and destroy universes and black holes. So we have to disagree.

Soujaboy
When you have characters like Thor and Odin, and you try to compare them to characters like Takion or WW or DC odin, you can only go by what the character is, how they get thier power, thier few feats and that's it. Many people on here give the runner much respect with his very few feats. We accept this becuz we know he's not a popular character with his own books and stuff. Thor And Odin are very popular characters and as such get many many many feats. I can only compare thier power to what little bit of eividence I have when it comes to characters with little respect such as wonder woman, or little history, such as takion. so we have to just disagree. Superboy Prime has very little showings, and the hulk has many many, but i bet you most of us would say sbp stomps hulk becuz of who he is, and what few feats he has.

When did Odin and Thor become popular characters? Most people outside of comic reader don't even know who Thor and Odin are?

panthergod
I just saw these piece of shit claims and I couldn't resist..

Takion's power source out does Odin's.

WTF?

1) You cannot prove this.

2) irrelevant.

LOL, since when? Prove this piece of trash claim.

Except not.

--and was FAR mroe powerful than Darkseid.

point?

carver9
I cant think of to many people in dc that could beat odin. Just my opinion. To much raw power and i also think that he would give spectre a run for him money but he would lose.

quanchi112
thor and odin win this all day.

Tyrant
Originally posted by carver9
I cant think of to many people in dc that could beat odin. Just my opinion. To much raw power and i also think that he would give spectre a run for him money but he would lose. Why do you even voice your opinion sometimes?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
I cant think of to many people in dc that could beat odin. Just my opinion. To much raw power and i also think that he would give spectre a run for him money but he would lose.

Highfather
Shazam
nabu
DS
Ion
Parallax
Ganthet
Phantom Stranger
Mr. Mxy
DS
The Infinite Man
Extant
Metron in the Mobious chair
The Source
Asmodel
Neron
DC Odin
Circe
Ares
Anti Monitor
Ultimator
Death
Destruction
Delerium
Dream
Desire
Micheal
Lucifer
Elaine
GEB
the unimaginable
Hour Man III
KC Gog
Cronos God of Time
The Nebula Man
Thunder Bolt
Mordru
Nabu

And the list goes on and on of beings who can give Odin a fantastic fight or out right pwn him in less than a second flat. From DC of course.

quanchi112
Highfather
Shazam
nabu
DS
Ion
Parallax
Ganthet
Phantom Stranger
Mr. Mxy
DS
The Infinite Man
Extant
Metron in the Mobious chair
The Source
Asmodel
Neron
DC Odin
Circe
Ares
Anti Monitor
Ultimator
Death
Destruction
Delerium
Dream
Desire
Micheal
Lucifer
Elaine
GEB
the unimaginable
Hour Man III
KC Gog
Cronos God of Time
The Nebula Man
Thunder Bolt
Mordru
Nabu

And the list goes on and on of beings who can give Odin a fantastic fight or out right pwn him in less than a second flat. From DC of course. high father isnt taking him at all ever. hes a submissive man. laughing shazam is not likely but will put up a good fight. mordru goes down. ares no way in hell. circe goes down to. wink

TricksterPriest
I don't know about Takion (gut feeling says no way), but Insane Genis definitely pwns Odin. Genis smashed the freaking universe. He and Entropy killed Eternity. That trumps Odin completely.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't know about Takion (gut feeling says no way), but Insane Genis definitely pwns Odin. Genis smashed the freaking universe. He and Entropy killed Eternity. That trumps Odin completely.
Takion's power source is the source. odin's is the odin force. Source>>>>>Odin Force.

quanchi112
odin would own takion it is just that simple. odin would own high father or darkseid with ease as well.

Artemis1860
odin's is the odin force. Source>>>>>Odin Force.

According to what? Keep in mind that beings powered by the Source have been defeated before by beings of equal or more power.

Once again, I'm assuming that you're talking about GDS Darkseid, who was roughly on Odin's level, but probably a little lower. With that said, the Thor/Odin combo will win this, mostly due to a father/son collaboration that won't end in conflicting goals, unlike Orion/Darksed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Artemis1860
According to what? Keep in mind that beings powered by the Source have been defeated before by beings of equal or more power.

Once again, I'm assuming that you're talking about GDS Darkseid, who was roughly on Odin's level, but probably a little lower. With that said, the Thor/Odin combo will win this, mostly due to a father/son collaboration that won't end in conflicting goals, unlike Orion/Darksed. yes thor and odin win this hands down. smile

Priest
The Asguardians for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
The Asguardians for the win.

I expect nothing else from you. You kinda just vote the same way in EVERY thread.

Artemis1860
I expect nothing else from you. You kinda just vote the same way in EVERY thread.

You seem to do the same thing....

Wally West
I expect nothing else from you. You kinda just vote the same way in EVERY thread. http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ART/ART182/OBJ058.jpg

Priest
Originally posted by Wally West
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ART/ART182/OBJ058.jpg
Anyways Nver, this fight really comes down to Odin and Darkseid..Thor and Orion is really not gonna factor into the fight in general..To Odin, Orion is nothing more than a insect..and the same can be said about Darkseids and Thor...

The fact of matter is Odin has been constant for all of his carrier and have more impressive feats..

Lets take Darkseids more powerful "version" the GDS on... All he did was mind control 4 billion beings, teleport a planet, and maybe something else im missing roll eyes (sarcastic)
All that stuff that he did is on par with a average Odin showing...
Odin better showing dwafs Darkseids imo..
Like i said before Asguardians for the win.

quanchi112
You seem to do the same thing.... cosigned. wink

long pig
As long as Thor has that hammer close by, he will eventually beat Orion. Orion is better at everything physically and mentally...everything...but that hammer's power is immense.

He might could pull a blitz on him, take him out with superior everything, including firepower, before Thor can pull a magical whammy out of his ass....but I doubt it.

quanchi112
odin to me is greater than ds and thor is greater than orion. odin and thor all day.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Except i dont. You fail. try again.

quanchi112
Except i dont. You fail. try again. well i agree with artemis. odin and thor win this all day. ds cant compete with ds and thor beats orion. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
well i agree with artemis. odin and thor win this all day. ds cant compete with ds and thor beats orion. stick out tongue

Younger DS is more powerful than GDS DS. So you take a guess. Orion could simply fire the full power of the Astro Force and combine it with an Omega effect from DS. I"m guessing Odin would live and be very hurt and Thor would be ash.

quanchi112
Younger DS is more powerful than GDS DS. So you take a guess. Orion could simply fire the full power of the Astro Force and combine it with an Omega effect from DS. I"m guessing Odin would live and be very hurt and Thor would be ash. no no no. odin could take off ds's head with his blast. u guess and hope ur dc boys could win but everyone knows odin is far more superior than ur ds. its pretty much a fact. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
no no no. odin could take off ds's head with his blast. u guess and hope ur dc boys could win but everyone knows odin is far more superior than ur ds. its pretty much a fact. stick out tongue

ORLY? Odin is far more superior to DS? Since when was Odin even important the Universe? I seem to remember some abstracts not even noticing his death where DS removed from Time causes it's collapse.

quanchi112
ORLY? Odin is far more superior to DS? Since when was Odin even important the Universe? I seem to remember some abstracts not even noticing his death where DS removed from Time causes it's collapse. quit with this ridicuolous feat. ds got himself destroyed before the legion saved him. it proves how idiotic and carelsss ds can be. he asked legion to take him with him. ds is the guy who taps out to superman. odin would oneshot him. next. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
quit with this ridicuolous feat. ds got himself destroyed before the legion saved him. it proves how idiotic and carelsss ds can be. he asked legion to take him with him. ds is the guy who taps out to superman. odin would oneshot him. next. laughing

LOL. I seem to remember Odin being afraid of a villian that Thor beat? So by that logic, Thor>Odin.

quanchi112
LOL. I seem to remember Odin being afraid of a villian that Thor beat? So by that logic, Thor>Odin. nope. odin doesnt tap out like ds. ds was utterly terminated by doomsday. he even said doomsday is unbeatable to superman. darekseid knows when an opponent could smoke him. why cant u take ds words for it? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
nope. odin doesnt tap out like ds. ds was utterly terminated by doomsday. he even said doomsday is unbeatable to superman. darekseid knows when an opponent could smoke him. why cant u take ds words for it? laughing

A Guardian gave up his life to get rid of Doomsday. DS actually not only beat doomsday, he put him in the ground. As in a grave. DS actually did what a guardian couldn't. DS says that Doomsday is beyond death. And this is true. You realize that DD has been sent to entropy and came back? No one does that. not even Odin can survive the power of entropy. It seems you know very little about the characters you argue against. And that you lack sound reasoning skills to pull feats together and make reasonable judgement. It's why every one here thinks you are a laughing stock and they post things saying you are retarded. They may think i'm many things, But a retard isn't one of them.

quanchi112
A Guardian gave up his life to get rid of Doomsday. DS actually not only beat doomsday, he put him in the ground. As in a grave. DS actually did what a guardian couldn't. DS says that Doomsday is beyond death. And this is true. You realize that DD has been sent to entropy and came back? No one does that. not even Odin can survive the power of entropy. It seems you know very little about the characters you argue against. And that you lack sound reasoning skills to pull feats together and make reasonable judgement. It's why every one here thinks you are a laughing stock and they post things saying you are retarded. They may think i'm many things, But a retard isn't one of them. u outright twist things on here and its know for all. ur known as being ds biased on here. that is fact. u go off on rants all the time about dc being better than marvel and how u hate marvel people. ok heres soemthing u can understand. u said ds knew he was beyond death then why the hell would be so utterly stupid as to sit there and talk as if he had killed him for good. that shows u how utterly overconfidnet and dumb he can be. laughing i do know that cuz of superman he put him in entropy. ds was to chicken shit to go after him. he got his ass kicked and wouldnt leave his home becuz he admitted he couldnt beat him. superman defies the odds whileds doesnt even believe in himself in this story. doomsday gets beat all the time. maybe not for good but he is far from a universal threat. he was just some raging monster who kicked ds's ass and badly. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
u outright twist things on here and its know for all. ur known as being ds biased on here. that is fact. u go off on rants all the time about dc being better than marvel and how u hate marvel people. ok heres soemthing u can understand. u said ds knew he was beyond death then why the hell would be so utterly stupid as to sit there and talk as if he had killed him for good. that shows u how utterly overconfidnet and dumb he can be. laughing i do know that cuz of superman he put him in entropy. ds was to chicken shit to go after him. he got his ass kicked and wouldnt leave his home becuz he admitted he couldnt beat him. superman defies the odds whileds doesnt even believe in himself in this story. doomsday gets beat all the time. maybe not for good but he is far from a universal threat. he was just some raging monster who kicked ds's ass and badly. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing
are you stupid or what? I have never said DC is better than marvel. And I've never said I hate marvel. so no need in reading the rest of your post when you dont' know what the **** you are talking about.

quanchi112
are you stupid or what? I have never said DC is better than marvel. And I've never said I hate marvel. so no need in reading the rest of your post when you dont' know what the **** you are talking about. u have in the past. im not looking it up. i know its true and so do u. i dont care enough to post it. u always ranted about biased marvel fanboys and such. come on dont deny it. anyways back on topic. there is no denying this odin is superior to ds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u have in the past. im not looking it up. i know its true and so do u. i dont care enough to post it. u always ranted about biased marvel fanboys and such. come on dont deny it. anyways back on topic. there is no denying this odin is superior to ds.

You are dumb as shit. I haven't said it in the past either. If anything, I have stated that DC does dumb shit all of the time. Just becuz I ranted about marvel biased fanboys has nothing at all to do with what you said. You are a marvel biased fanboy.

quanchi112
You are dumb as shit. I haven't said it in the past either. If anything, I have stated that DC does dumb shit all of the time. Just becuz I ranted about marvel biased fanboys has nothing at all to do with what you said. You are a marvel biased fanboy. u are a dc biased fanboy. are we done wit this childish stuff. odin is superior to darlseid. its just the way it is. this is not biased this is common knowledge.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u are a dc biased fanboy. are we done wit this childish stuff. odin is superior to darlseid. its just the way it is. this is not biased this is common knowledge.

The only thing that can be common knowlege is proven hard core science facts. everything in a comic is subjective. Especially since they are in two different universes. I think Superman and WW are stronger than Thor since I think DC's heroes tend to be physically stronger almost always have superspeed. You don't agree. Since they are in different companies, this cannot be common knowlege. IMO, DS is greater than Odin.

quanchi112
The only thing that can be common knowlege is proven hard core science facts. everything in a comic is subjective. Especially since they are in two different universes. I think Superman and WW are stronger than Thor since I think DC's heroes tend to be physically stronger almost always have superspeed. You don't agree. Since they are in different companies, this cannot be common knowlege. IMO, DS is greater than Odin. well odin is capable of far greater things on average than ds. odin doesnt lose to beings like superman. that has to bring ds avergae down. superman is at thor odins sons level. ina straight up fight odin would own thor. my opinion is more accpeted than yous on this matter. but i care not what is popular i care about just arguing comics. if u believe ds is superior to odin i can say ur wrong, but its still ur opinion and while i diasgree. i wont call u an idiot becuz of it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well odin is capable of far greater things on average than ds. odin doesnt lose to beings like superman. that has to bring ds avergae down. superman is at thor odins sons level. ina straight up fight odin would own thor. my opinion is more accpeted than yous on this matter. but i care not what is popular i care about just arguing comics. if u believe ds is superior to odin i can say ur wrong, but its still ur opinion and while i diasgree. i wont call u an idiot becuz of it.

You can't say I'm wrong becuz it's not a scientific fact. I can say i have never seen Odin hurt any multiversal beings. Where DS has. I can say that DS has enough energy to balance the source. Or I can say DS can make Superman LVL avatars at ease and create beings like stayne. It's my opinion. The majority isn't always right. either.

quanchi112
You can't say I'm wrong becuz it's not a scientific fact. I can say i have never seen Odin hurt any multiversal beings. Where DS has. I can say that DS has enough energy to balance the source. Or I can say DS can make Superman LVL avatars at ease and create beings like stayne. It's my opinion. The majority isn't always right. either. i believe darthgoober posted the man responsible for darkseid's thread on here opinion on the matter. he aid odin is better than ds. in this case the majority is right while ur denail and fanboyism is standing in the way. supes beat down ds. made him tap out and try as u will u cant escape this. its fact. laughing u are the one who always tells me im in the minority well lookey lookey. u are in the minority now. eevn huge darkseid fans can agree odin is packing more heat than ds. accept the superman losses as they are facts. laughing quit alking about the source. source didnt save ds from superman and it wont save him from odin. asgardians for the win. all day and all night. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
i believe darthgoober posted the man responsible for darkseid's thread on here opinion on the matter. he aid odin is better than ds. in this case the majority is right while ur denail and fanboyism is standing in the way. supes beat down ds. made him tap out and try as u will u cant escape this. its fact. laughing u are the one who always tells me im in the minority well lookey lookey. u are in the minority now. eevn huge darkseid fans can agree odin is packing more heat than ds. accept the superman losses as they are facts. laughing quit alking about the source. source didnt save ds from superman and it wont save him from odin. asgardians for the win. all day and all night. wink

I dont know where you are getting your info from. DS split the pantheon down the middle. And I dare say Ares or Zeus from DC will Give Odin a hell of a fight. DS is superior to Ares and Zeus. Your opinion is just what it is. And I value it not at all becuz you dont' back it up. not even with logic. You dont' pull enough feats and all you do is use low showings to invalidate the characters you dont' like while using only high showing to validate the ones you do.

hunbu04
that is not what happen. Even Darksied fear the powers of the olympians gods in DCU because all DC olympians possessed a portion of the Godwave. And darksied did not split the pantheon in half. As Hera nad Athena explain some 4000 years age an alien god came to earth to conquer but when he saw that the olympian possessed the godwave and had the power to even create life and change realities he manipulated them by feeding on the greed. Than he told them than instead of them been worship by one civilization at a time why can't they be worship by both the greek and the roman at the same time by splitting them self in half and than they will be worship by two civilization at the same time. Zeus taught it was a good idea at the time and so the olympians split themselves into two but something went wrong instead of just creating an avatar they created two identical copies thus cutting their powers in half. and while the gods where fighting among themselves darksied was able to make his move unseen. And even while both Zeus and Jove existed they were considered to be highfather equal as when hughfather ask for their help to battle darksied when they arrive the reply highfather why did you summer us in the presence of lessor gods. And guess who they were talking about DC Odin and Ares. People keep saying that Odin can Beat DC zeus but they keeping forgeting that in DCU each member of the quintessence are considered omnipotent beings and that the quintessence are the cosmic/mystical guardians of the universe. and that even darksied need their apporover to do things. As he try to tell tham not to stop him from getting the Ale during the Emperor Joker storyline

quanchi112
I dont know where you are getting your info from. DS split the pantheon down the middle. And I dare say Ares or Zeus from DC will Give Odin a hell of a fight. DS is superior to Ares and Zeus. Your opinion is just what it is. And I value it not at all becuz you dont' back it up. not even with logic. You dont' pull enough feats and all you do is use low showings to invalidate the characters you dont' like while using only high showing to validate the ones you do. you dont even prove what u say half the time and tell us you read it. i back up my opinions with page numbers anbd comic books. u just say what and see and hopefull somebody else proves my poins for me cuz i cant. u even have to pay people off to help u with ur points. laughing i count all ds showings, high and low alike. u keep referencing ds from gds who was different from normal ds. so it doesnt count as he was stealing other peoples powers and wasnt the same old darkseid. high and low all facrroed in show ds isnt what he used to be. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
you dont even prove what u say half the time and tell us you read it. i back up my opinions with page numbers anbd comic books. u just say what and see and hopefull somebody else proves my poins for me cuz i cant. u even have to pay people off to help u with ur points. laughing i count all ds showings, high and low alike. u keep referencing ds from gds who was different from normal ds. so it doesnt count as he was stealing other peoples powers and wasnt the same old darkseid. high and low all facrroed in show ds isnt what he used to be. wink

Actually GDS DS is a weaker version of the DS that I like to refer to. THe DS i refer to has power in spades and is able to make the guardians of the universe call a truce with him.

quanchi112
Actually GDS DS is a weaker version of the DS that I like to refer to. THe DS i refer to has power in spades and is able to make the guardians of the universe call a truce with him. nope sorry current and reg ds gets owned by doomsday. gds would not get owned by doomsday. gds darkseid was a darkseid i can respect, he didnt get his ass kicked by superman. gds was tougher than reg darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
nope sorry current and reg ds gets owned by doomsday. gds would not get owned by doomsday. gds darkseid was a darkseid i can respect, he didnt get his ass kicked by superman. gds was tougher than reg darkseid.

Then how come it was present Day DS who pwned the GDS one and Reg DS was the one that was more powerful?

quanchi112
Then how come it was present Day DS who pwned the GDS one and Reg DS was the one that was more powerful? ok ill explain this one to youbecuz u always have trouble with something. gds was owned by reg darkseid becuz he just awoke and hadnt been running around yet stealing everyones powers. on his own gds darkseid was nothing. but when he started sneaking around stealing peoples powers he become quite formidable. i hope this clears this up for you. k. laughing wink

guy222
team one

Harbinger
Originally posted by Wally West
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ART/ART182/OBJ058.jpg
Lulz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.