who is the best comic character and y?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hitemup
who do u think?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hitemup
who do u think?
Lordy. Wait for it. It's coming.

great_dane
man of miracles.

hitemup
lolololol.. man of miracles.

trolly_crouchjr
i Kinda like Classic Juggs...i like his powers, not too overdone

Juntai
Batman.

Scoobless
Mufasa ......... shifty

juggernaut66666
Pip the troll

MattDay
the current superman is better than all the rest so far... batman is good, spiderman is a good read nowadays, wolverine sucks now, bored of him, captain america is reading superman without the super powers, the jla and avenger stories have been some of the most entertaining so far... any other suggestions?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Scoobless
Mufasa ......... shifty
laughing

The-Judge
i should never had mentioned him... he is my childhoodhero and i dont like people making fun of him... i have promised not to mention him, but cant take when people makes fun of him... so please, stop talking about mufassa...

The-Judge
and it is spelled mufassa with two s

juggernaut66666
My personal favorite is Ion

boriquaking55
I like Silver Surfer and what he stands for - at least when he was free of Galactus, now that he's a herald again he seems 2-dimensional again sad

DigiMark007
Originally posted by The-Judge
i should never had mentioned him... he is my childhoodhero and i dont like people making fun of him... i have promised not to mention him, but cant take when people makes fun of him... so please, stop talking about mufassa...

Everyone has to deal with their favorite character taking flak. And you acting childish with the mufassa stuff didn't help. So learn to deal with it.

Also, closing. Way too big to be a real discussion. Please read the forum rules before creating more threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.