LOTF Luke & Full-Potential Anakin run the Gauntlet to end all Gauntlets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
My last gauntlet failed miserably, i do realize and I want to rectify this. Luke, at full potential sides with his father at full potential to combat the following enemies. No rest at all for 1-5.

1. 20 Yuuzhan Vong slayers
2. 10 rancors and TPM Maul
3. Qui-Gon, Kit Fisto, Pio Koon
4. ROTS Obi-Wan, Anakin & Mace
5. ROTS, Yoda, ROTS Sidios, Supreme Overlord Shimrra & Count Dooku

Homestretch. They get 5 hours of rest.

6. Darth Malek, Darth Revan & Darth Traya
7. Yodo, Darth Sion & Ludo Kreesh
8. Freedon Nadd, DN Kyp Durron & Darth Bane
9. DE Sidious, Exar Kun, Naga Sadow & Artoo.
10. They make it.

Hope this is better....

Nikkolas
I was trying to decide which pair be the strongest in all of SW and these two were my choice... Given they both have the highest potential in The Force, I'd say I'm right... But I don't know. I leave it to you all.

Darth Subjekt
I'd say they make it...with relative ease, maybe getting SOME trouble around 6 then 9...

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
I'd say they make it...with relative ease, maybe getting SOME trouble around 6 then 9...

ESB -1138
We really have no clue how powerful FP Anakin is. Why do people keep on making threads with FP Anakin?

darthsith19
Cause their gay. no expression

Darth Subjekt
well do we know how pwerful FP Luke is? If so, then we know about Anakin...theyre supposed to be equal right???

Blue_Hefner
9 at least. I don't think they could take the 4 most powerful Sith at once.

Darth Sexy
FP Luke=FP Anakin. Both are the strongest force users in the SW galaxy

darthsith19
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
9 at least. I don't think they could take the 4 most powerful Sith at once.
Four most powerful Sith Lords in History? Make that 3. Artoo's not a Sith Lord. And Sidious, Exar and Sadow arn't the strongest 3, Sidious, Marka Ragnos and Nihilus are. Luke could take Sidious for sure and prety easily, Anakin could take Exar and Sadow likely, or at least hold them off till Luke pwns Sidious and then to duo would take em'.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by darthsith19
Four most powerful Sith Lords in History? Make that 3. Artoo's not a Sith Lord.

lol

Nikkolas
Well, isn't Nihilus the guy with the Force devouring ability? Any fight with him seems unfair.

Council#13
Cause their gay. no expression

hysterical

Is that Artoo thing at the end supposed to be funny? Because if it is.... tohslaugh It's not

Nikkolas
i No. I picked a name out of a hat after I said Kun, Sidious and Sadow. It could have been Artoo or Han Solo or Jabba for all I had known. Randomness, and shit.

Council#13
Originally posted by Nikkolas
i No. I picked a name out of a hat after I said Kun, Sidious and Sadow. It could have been Artoo or Han Solo or Jabba for all I had known. Randomness, and shit.

Oh. Cause Artoo isn't much of a factor in this fight no expression

Blax XXX
Just like to point out that there is no evidence that Luke has as much potential as Anakin, LS pointed me out to his source and it only stated that Luke could become what Anakin could have been.

Council#13
Well if he became what Anakin could have been, isn't that sort of his potential?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Blax XXX
Just like to point out that there is no evidence that Luke has as much potential as Anakin, LS pointed me out to his source and it only stated that Luke could become what Anakin could have been.

Wrong. In one of the commentaries GL did say Luke=Anakin in potential, and Luke reached his in DN and became what Anakin would have become had he reached his full potential.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Council#13
Oh. Cause Artoo isn't much of a factor in this fight no expression

no way! Say Anakin and Luke see him, whom both he served, and they feel all nostalgic and go up to him and start talking, and R2 beeps that he wants to be picked up for a hug, they do and he sprays them with oil and uses his gay little boosters to set them on fire and burns them bacon at Denny's.....just like he did the two droids in ep3....it could happen stick out tongue

Blue_Hefner
Four most powerful Sith Lords in History? Make that 3. Artoo's not a Sith Lord. And Sidious, Exar and Sadow arn't the strongest 3, Sidious, Marka Ragnos and Nihilus are. Luke could take Sidious for sure and prety easily, Anakin could take Exar and Sadow likely, or at least hold them off till Luke pwns Sidious and then to duo would take em'.

Oh, I didn't see r2.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
no way! Say Anakin and Luke see him, whom both he served, and they feel all nostalgic and go up to him and start talking, and R2 beeps that he wants to be picked up for a hug, they do and he sprays them with oil and uses his gay little boosters to set them on fire and burns them bacon at Denny's.....just like he did the two droids in ep3....it could happen stick out tongue

LOL!!!

Darth Sexiest
laughing laughing laughing eek! eek! laughing laughing

hysterical

Darth Sexiest
OMG....I just hurt somthing in RL...I need to go to the hospital...seriously....Im gonna be off...for a....while.....OMG....

hysterical
sleepy
stretcher

Deception
It is official canon, that Artoo is the God of SW, stated by Lucas himself, so in this case, disregarding the fact that we have nothing on a full potential Anakin, they nevertheless get wtfpwned at 9, simply because Artoo is there.

VinCon01
Agreed on Artoo. That's simply the way of things.

ESB Vader
canon artoo is a god? >.>

darthsith19
Originally posted by Deception
It is official canon, that Artoo is the God of SW, stated by Lucas himself, so in this case, disregarding the fact that we have nothing on a full potential Anakin, they nevertheless get wtfpwned at 9, simply because Artoo is there.
Lol, I think GL was just kidding when he said Artoo was that strong. stick out tongue

Nikkolas
Do not question the word of the almighty and all-knowing Lucas!

BUt, maybe he was.

Darth Sexiest
Hey, dynamite comes in small packages... stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
R2 got Padme pregnant, not Anakin. Also it was R2's idea to put Leia in that bikini, not Jabba's.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by ESB Vader
canon artoo is a god? >.>

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1227/artooendisnighlt3.jpg

OBEY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.