Iron man vs Hulk vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
No prep, takes place in central park...Who win's?

Dinkus Mayhem
Iron Man has defeated the Hulk countless times before, same with Spider-man.

Iron Man FTW!

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem

What te f*ck are you talking about?

steverules
Iron man beat spidey?? Anyone got scans of this happening?

Darth Martin
Hulk>Ironman>Spiderman

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Hulk>Ironman>Spiderman

sad but true.....though iron man might have what it takes to take down the hulk for a few wins...

spidey's probably not even considered...

but he still might sneak a win or 5 against IM shifty

Tha C-Master
Actually Spiderman ripped Iron Man's costume... shifty

Iron Man beats Hulk and Spiderman, Hulk gets mad and throws Spiderman at Iron Man, killing him... lol

Or Spiderman let the two fight, and go off to be with MJ.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Actually Spiderman ripped Iron Man's costume... shifty

Iron Man beats Hulk and Spiderman, Hulk gets mad and throws Spiderman at Iron Man, killing him... lol

Or Spiderman let the two fight, and go off to be with MJ.

which means either way....spidey wins....

shifty

Dinkus Mayhem
I can't find the scans of Spidy and IM, I thought it was in this thread...

http://72.36.190.122/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=94726&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

But it's not, I will have to keep looking for it.

There is some other stuff in there though, Iron Man in old ass armors defeating or stalemating Terrax, Silver Surfer (twice), Venom (was barely a fight, Venom got his ass kicked and Tony did not resort to sonic or fire attacks), Thor, Namor (multiple times), Hulk (multiple times)....

With his new armor, which gives him boosted speed, reflexes, and a degree of healing factor, he would win this fight.

He is easily the smartest guy in this fight, he would just fly around and wait until Hulk turns Spider-Man into Spider-pulp, then he would swoop down and finish Hulk off.

Dinalfos

http://72.36.190.122/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=94726&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There is some other stuff in there though, Iron Man in old ass armors defeating or stalemating Terrax, Silver Surfer (twice), Venom (was barely a fight, Venom got his ass kicked and Tony did not resort to sonic or fire attacks), Thor, Namor (multiple times), Hulk (multiple times)....

With his new armor, which gives him boosted speed, reflexes, and a degree of healing factor, he would win this fight.

He is easily the smartest guy in this fight, he would just fly around and wait until Hulk turns Spider-Man into Spider-pulp, then he would swoop down and finish Hulk off.

Haha, no.

Soljer

....Yeah....

Go make an Iron-man vs. The Surfer thread. Or versus Thor, Or Terrax. See how far you get....

Dinkus Mayhem
I never said he would beat Surfer or Thor on a regular basis did I? Like it or not he has beat them in the past though, ignore it if you want but it did happened. wink

I really love the idiotic debating styles seen so often in this forum, things like "Haha no!" proves sooooo much. Why don't you bring something to the table instead of moronic comments that don't really add to the thread, if you have something to counter what I posted then bring it, otherwise shut the f#@k up.

Dinalfos
I never said he would beat Surfer or Thor on a regular basis did I? Like it or not he has beat them in the past though, ignore it if you want but it did happened. wink

I really love the idiotic debating styles seen so often in this forum, things like "Haha no!" proves sooooo much. Why don't you bring something to the table instead of moronic comments that don't really add to the thread, if you have something to counter what I posted then bring it, otherwise shut the f#@k up.

Dude, you can't even get your bloody facts straight. Iron Man, for example, never beat the Hulk without nearly killing himself. All the other times they fought either ended up in a stalemate or a defeat for Tony.

And mind explaining me how a non-jobbing Thor is going to lose against Tony?

guy222
Originally posted by steverules
No prep, takes place in central park...Who win's?

hulk ftw

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Iron Man FTW!

Iron Man took a beating from WWH

gogogadgetgo
wwh wins

lando005
spidey has recently beaten tony in his new armour you can check it out in the previews for one more day

full blast webbing > full blast unibeam shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk takes a majority
Tony takes one or two since he does have enough advantages to do that
Peter dies of fear the moment the fight starts

Blair Wind
He has nanites to de power both of them. Apparently the nanites in the hulk special spike were taken out when Ironman when to do battle with him by some kid erm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He has nanites to de power both of them. Apparently the nanites in the hulk special spike were taken out when Ironman when to do battle with him by some kid erm

I saw no prep specified.

NiņoAraņa
He has nanites to de power both of them. Apparently the nanites in the hulk special spike were taken out when Ironman when to do battle with him by some kid erm way to say a spoiler! eek!

Blair Wind
He doesnt need it. He controls all tech nowadays anyways, he can get it sent his way, or mach 8 his way over to get it erm

But barring that, Ironman can heal from most anything (exaggerations aside, if they destroy his brain he dies, since his healing factor needs his brain to be able to read how his body should be)

Spiderman can get the sneaky win, but BUT if Ironman plays it tactically correct (ie NOT going head to head with Hulk, or trying to outspeed Spidey unless he has his own spider sense with him) he should be able to win.

Blair Wind

Symmetric Chaos
He doesnt need it. He controls all tech nowadays anyways, he can get it sent his way, or mach 8 his way over to get it erm

But barring that, Ironman can heal from most anything (exaggerations aside, if they destroy his brain he dies, since his healing factor needs his brain to be able to read how his body should be)

Spiderman can get the sneaky win, but BUT if Ironman plays it tactically correct (ie NOT going head to head with Hulk, or trying to outspeed Spidey unless he has his own spider sense with him) he should be able to win.

Him calling stuff in like seems like a cheap win. Especially if we're going to take his word that the stuff will work.

But yeah if can calls for nanintes and depowers Hulk and Pete he'll win every time. But that doesn't make for an interesting fight and it doesn't require any debating skill besides "The nanites will work and that's what he would do" from one side and "No they wouldn't he's Hulk" from the other and then "Are you saying that he would lie because he wouldn't" and then "No because you're stupid" then "No you're stupid"

etc etc etc

Although nanites are a reasonable avenue to victory they seem (to me at least) to go against the spirit of a debate.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Him calling stuff in like seems like a cheap win. Especially if we're going to take his word that the stuff will work.

But yeah if can calls for nanintes and depowers Hulk and Pete he'll win every time. But that doesn't make for an interesting fight and it doesn't require any debating skill besides "The nanites will work and that's what he would do" from one side and "No they wouldn't he's Hulk" from the other and then "Are you saying that he would lie because he wouldn't" and then "No because you're stupid" then "No you're stupid"

etc etc etc

Although nanites are a reasonable avenue to victory they seem (to me at least) to go against the spirit of a debate.

Some threads do not need, or in many cases want, debate. It is just asking for a clear cut question to who would win based on evidence that they themselves may not be aware of.

Saying that Ironman can win via his specific tech advantages is just stating a possible avenue to a fictional victory here on KMC. I mean the nanites worked against Jenny when they were actually present in the hardware. It may not be direct proof, but indirect proof still has a "proof" to it.

It can also be shown that the nanites would work since Ironman uses a personal specialized DNA then works against them with the nanites. While the next example I am going to give had nothing to do with the nanites is shows that Ironman knows what he is doing when de-powering people. It was in one of the recent Avengers showings when he had a neural interface not letting those present use their powers (Spiderman, Luke Cage, Wolvie, and everyone else).

Sideline examples like those can show that the aforementioned method would, with all probability, work.

I mean, are not the characters supposed to think of different ways to win the 10/10 scenario that we give them? Thats just one way of many my friend. Saying that a certain method of winning goes against the grain of debating is like saying that Superman cannot speed blitz because it does not give someone time to react, thus having him win to quickly.

lando005
has anyone ever thought of this? if tony had those nanites at the time he shot bruce into space, why didnt he just do that instead? i men he pretty much has a cure for the hulk and chooses not to use it...... some friend

Soljer

etc etc etc

Uhhh..."Hulk smashing him would work because that's what it does." "No it wouldn't, Tony's too fast/has a Spider sense/could heal."

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah huh!"

"You're stupid."

"No, you are!"

You see, ANY argument can be deconstructed into the very same terms you hypothesized.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by lando005
has anyone ever thought of this? if tony had those nanites at the time he shot bruce into space, why didnt he just do that instead? i men he pretty much has a cure for the hulk and chooses not to use it...... some friend he didn't have them.

Symmetric Chaos
Some threads do not need, or in many cases want, debate. It is just asking for a clear cut question to who would win based on evidence that they themselves may not be aware of.

Saying that Ironman can win via his specific tech advantages is just stating a possible avenue to a fictional victory here on KMC. I mean the nanites worked against Jenny when they were actually present in the hardware. It may not be direct proof, but indirect proof still has a "proof" to it.

It can also be shown that the nanites would work since Ironman uses a personal specialized DNA then works against them with the nanites. While the next example I am going to give had nothing to do with the nanites is shows that Ironman knows what he is doing when de-powering people. It was in one of the recent Avengers showings when he had a neural interface not letting those present use their powers (Spiderman, Luke Cage, Wolvie, and everyone else).

Sideline examples like those can show that the aforementioned method would, with all probability, work.

I mean, are not the characters supposed to think of different ways to win the 10/10 scenario that we give them? Thats just one way of many my friend. Saying that a certain method of winning goes against the grain of debating is like saying that Superman cannot speed blitz because it does not give someone time to react, thus having him win to quickly.

I realize that being clever is the point but that essentially means that we can no longer have Tony fight anyone he's ever previously met because the debate can just be reduced to "nanites" and game over with no chance to consider any other type of fight. The same problem does exist for Superman and people who have superspeed alongside other powers, people just say speedblitz and leave it at that.

I don't find that interesting. I don't deny it's validity either, it just seems to take some of the fun from the process IMHO.

Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhh..."Hulk smashing him would work because that's what it does." "No it wouldn't, Tony's too fast/has a Spider sense/could heal."

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah huh!"

"You're stupid."

"No, you are!"

You see, ANY argument can be deconstructed into the very same terms you hypothesized.

Yup

That part was meant to be mostly a joke though.

My point was that one shot wins are uninteresting. Thinking about how Tony could use his other advantages seems far more compelling to me.

lando005

lando005
anyways spidy will sneak the win here

Soljer
I realize that being clever is the point but that essentially means that we can no longer have Tony fight anyone he's ever previously met because the debate can just be reduced to "nanites" and game over with no chance to consider any other type of fight. The same problem does exist for Superman and people who have superspeed alongside other powers, people just say speedblitz and leave it at that.

I don't find that interesting. I don't deny it's validity either, it just seems to take some of the fun from the process IMHO.

Yup

That part was meant to be mostly a joke though.

My point was that one shot wins are uninteresting. Thinking about how Tony could use his other advantages seems far more compelling to me.

And how incredibly interesting is it for the Hulk to simply punch any opponent he comes across?

Effective, sure, but interesting?

Let's debate whether the Hulk could beat Iron Man by....wearing and attacking with nothing but ice skates! There we go!

roll eyes (sarcastic).

Symmetric Chaos
And how incredibly interesting is it for the Hulk to simply punch any opponent he comes across?

Effective, sure, but interesting?

Let's debate whether the Hulk could beat Iron Man by....wearing and attacking with nothing but ice skates! There we go!

roll eyes (sarcastic).

Some characters don't work well with that. Hulk and most brawlers would be the obvious choices of people who can't be used to come up with an sort of varied tactics or plans.

What I mean is rather than the argument consisting of "Nanties. Tony wins." someone were actually to look at his other abilities (remember how he can fly and shoot lasers and heal and has a spideysense and is pretty fast) and actually come up with an argument that displays more thought than looking at the best way to one shot an opponent.

Clearly such thought processes are far beyond you however roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Some characters don't work well with that. Hulk and most brawlers would be the obvious choices of people who can't be used to come up with an sort of varied tactics or plans.

What I mean is rather than the argument consisting of "Nanties. Tony wins." someone were actually to look at his other abilities (remember how he can fly and shoot lasers and heal and has a spideysense and is pretty fast) and actually come up with an argument that displays more thought than looking at the best way to one shot an opponent.

Clearly such thought processes are far beyond you however roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't see why you're attacking me on this. I'm just saying that this is a debate. We say which character we believe is more likely to win.

Now, which is more effective, nanites, brawling, or some sort of hit and run tactic? Which is more likely to net Iron Man the win? Which is more likely to net Iron Man the larger majority?

If the answer is nanites - then that's why it's used. Same reason as speedblitz, transmutation, and intangibility. If there is a clinch winner for a character, you can't expect that it won't be used.

janus77
nanites?
the nanotech organisms with which Ironman weakened She-Hulk?

didn't he already try that against Hulk in their battle in WWH?
iirc, it didn't do a damned thing to save Ironman.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
nanites?
the nanotech organisms with which Ironman weakened She-Hulk?

didn't he already try that against Hulk in their battle in WWH?
iirc, it didn't do a damned thing to save Ironman.

The nanite canister was revealed to be empty.

janus77
lol,
Tony Stark - he shoots blanks!!!!

well, I'd still bet on Hulk's immune system kicking ass at the nano level.

hulkcpbifiussjf
if its WWH easily but otherwise hulk will have a lil trouble gettin spidey n iron man but he'd still win majority

Soljer
The nanite canister was revealed to be empty.

You didn't respond, and I'm still curious.

Why were you attacking me?

Bouboumaster
Hulk use Iron Man as a club to smash Spider-Man.

Hulk AT LEAST 9-10. The other 1 is if Spider-Man and Tony teams together, and even with that, they would lose.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk use Iron Man as a club to smash Spider-Man.

Hulk AT LEAST 9-10. The other 1 is if Spider-Man and Tony teams together, and even with that, they would lose. you make no sense. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
You didn't respond, and I'm still curious.

Why were you attacking me?

I was tired and it hadn't been a good day.

Soljer
I was tired and it hadn't been a good day.

Okie doke, no worries. I've done the same in the past, and I'd hate to be a hypocrite. smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.