Has Lana Lang had any plastic surgery ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henke007
After all the cuts and bruises its amazing how Lanas face looks like a 12 year old don't u think lol??!!!!

She must have been in the hospital more then any1 on the show even more then Jonathan Kent...

Jedi Priestess
Let me be the first to say: slam

Henke007
what do u mean i dont understand, do u have anything interesting to say??

Marth18
like her boobies?

Smallville
And the award for the most pointless thread goes to...

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
like her boobies? what boobies?

Marth18
Her beautiful nartual ones?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Marth18
Her beautiful nartual ones? You mean her flat chested pavement chest

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Smallville
And the award for the most pointless thread goes to...

yeah this thread definetly takes that award.Its even more stupid than the Is anyone else not sick and tired of Lana thread.

Kal875
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You mean her flat chested pavement chest Thats wat I like to call...a wall Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah this thread definetly takes that award.Its even more stupid than the Is anyone else not sick and tired of Lana thread. and what are you talking about? I love the "Is anybody else sick and tired of lana?" thread!

Henke007
Its not a question about the most stupid thread, hello please people read between the lines i wrote this with a little irony i know its a little stupid but its all a question about credibility an the unreal elements that Small ville lacks off!

Just take the fact that Clark can't tell the women he loves about himself but half of Small ville do knows his secret one way or another, and yet he pushes her away because of the danger she could be in . I mean she has been in danger and been saved more than once so whats gonna change. ( see my post on Reckoning 100th episode)...

I love the show an everyone in it but sometimes i get frustrated, anyone else feels the same?? i mean Lana's face has been cut and shattered almost as often as Clark's excuses to use his powers...

About her boobs i like them they fit Lana's tiny body, she was hot in the Nicodemus episode in the first season when she was wearing underwear only thats the only time she has shown anything , that is pretty lame i think the love scenes with her and Clark has been anything but unrated..

The Pict
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You mean her flat chested pavement chest

I'm glad she isn't a fake chested girl, silicone parts are for toys.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Henke007
About her boobs i like them they fit Lana's tiny body, she was hot in the Nicodemus episode in the first season when she was wearing underwear only thats the only time she has shown anything

Sorry bud... they used a body double for the strip down scene at the pool... you've been jacking off to an unknown stunt woman!

stick out tongue

Marth18
mmmmhmmm ok

Henke007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sorry bud... they used a body double for the strip down scene at the pool... you've been jacking off to an unknown stunt woman!

stick out tongue

LOL well at least Lois was the real thing or was it ILM lol...

" I knew u would return to me my son"

Dan-El
10 1/2 hrs!!!

kryptoheat69
Lana is so fake I sucked on her *** lask week and tasted sailicone
kiss

BobbyD
I don't know about plastic surgery, but my gosh someone please buy her a big mac.

Marth18
Leave Kristin kreuk alone! sad

Henke007
As far as i am concerned she has done her job at SMALLVILLE, give Lois a bigger part!!! they have changed history already why don't make them an item right now and procced with the story!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.