Just to let You Know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I have close the option of seeing icons & avatars. I've realized that I am a very observant person and I also like to express all I think whether is good or bad. I have also chosen invisibility so my views won't be reflected. All for the sense of peace of mind and good interaction. I intent to be as cooperative as possible during my stay as a member. You're welcome to support my decision or give your opinions or experiences in the past. I'd like to see some sharing my point of view because I'm curious and this is the proper forum...to discuss. After all this is a feature given to us and I see nothing wrong about it. confused

Bloigen
herbnone

Smallville
Syrup is better then jelly. Right, you are.

~Lord_Vezon~
...You are adopted? haermm

ThePittman
Originally posted by redcaped
I have close the option of seeing icons & avatars. I've realized that I am a very observant person and I also like to express all I think whether is good or bad. I have also chosen invisibility so my views won't be reflected. All for the sense of peace of mind and good interaction. I intent to be as cooperative as possible during my stay as a member. You're welcome to support my decision or give your opinions or experiences in the past. I'd like to see some sharing my point of view because I'm curious and this is the proper forum...to discuss. After all this is a feature given to us and I see nothing wrong about it. confused confused1

Jack of Blades
Nice try confusing people but it didnt work on me

Quincy
wtf

redcaped
Thanks for not closing my thread...it could've been worse! Whether you prefer it here is up to you. As I was saying it is interesting to share my views with others like me, because this is a community to communicate and interact freely. The more frank we are the more we learn from each of us. Let me state that the action of opposing is different from honesty...this is honesty.

Roland
Thanks for not closing my thread...it could've been worse! Whether you prefer it here is up to you. As I was saying it is interesting to share my views with others like me, because this is a community to communicate and interact freely. The more frank we are the more we learn from each of us. Let me state that the action of opposing is different from honesty...this is honesty.

You just mind f*cked me blink

dark soul
WTF

Roland
Originally posted by dark soul
WTF

exactly

Jack of Blades
Yeah you got Mind F*cked dark soul too.haha but not me

redcaped
I think you understand my English, just pretending. Does it bother any of you that I can't see your icon/avatar? I don't have any!

Scythe
Okay, and people accuse others of bein attention whores.

Blanka
mario1

InnerRise
I think you understand my English, just pretending. Does it bother any of you that I can't see your icon/avatar? I don't have any! Why should it bother us?

It's your loss. You're the one who can't see. Not us.

is it comprehensible.....

undercoverninja
I have close the option of seeing icons & avatars. I've realized that I am a very observant person and I also like to express all I think whether is good or bad. I have also chosen invisibility so my views won't be reflected. All for the sense of peace of mind and good interaction. I intent to be as cooperative as possible during my stay as a member. You're welcome to support my decision or give your opinions or experiences in the past. I'd like to see some sharing my point of view because I'm curious and this is the proper forum...to discuss. After all this is a feature given to us and I see nothing wrong about it. confused Originally posted by redcaped
Thanks for not closing my thread...it could've been worse! Whether you prefer it here is up to you. As I was saying it is interesting to share my views with others like me, because this is a community to communicate and interact freely. The more frank we are the more we learn from each of us. Let me state that the action of opposing is different from honesty...this is honesty. Originally posted by redcaped
I think you understand my English, just pretending. Does it bother any of you that I can't see your icon/avatar? I don't have any!
i am curious on why you attempt to brain wash us all

redcaped
I thought it would be proper to inform. I'm not keeping anything from you. It does not bother me but actually convenient. Remember this is happening to me, I am not involving you in my situation. Just if anyone happened to experience the same in the past please say so.

AOR
I have close the option of seeing icons & avatars. I've realized that I am a very observant person and I also like to express all I think whether is good or bad. I have also chosen invisibility so my views won't be reflected. All for the sense of peace of mind and good interaction. I intent to be as cooperative as possible during my stay as a member. You're welcome to support my decision or give your opinions or experiences in the past. I'd like to see some sharing my point of view because I'm curious and this is the proper forum...to discuss. After all this is a feature given to us and I see nothing wrong about it. confused

I am curious as to your foundation as to approximating the amount of data to take you on this unsupported claim of interest you seem to believe us to have. Granted, I am what you call a specter seer when it comes to your writings. I traverse the security of your thread without the hopes of revealing myself for I believe that what you say is none for others to claim. Your views are similar in so much that you are public but I am private. But even then the attempt to place myself on such a plain as yours can only be humbled for my insanity knows no other form but music and to speak candidly would merely be speaking in lyrics. However returning back to the spine before I lose my head, you are non detouring in your opinion of the accessory of the member. But to deny yourself individuality and the uniqueness that such accessories bring is to merely assort and number you with the masses who have not so logically given themselves to the machine...

Only to this and nothing more

Mišt

Yes...I slave for hours to make the finest pictures the world has ever seen and you choose to ignore them weep

silver_tears

AOR
Originally posted by silver_tears
I laugh at you now doped

here it comes roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

InnerRise
Originally posted by AOR
here it comes roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing Here what comes?

shrug

is it comprehensible.....

Mišt
I laugh at you now doped

Only now?doped

I laugh at you all the time doped

redcaped
I have decided to ignore it just because I have enjoyed them so much and offered so many of my opinions or rate about their images that I literally became a fearsome member and I don't want any of you to have that taste of me. It was an accident with unpleasant results and I'm fixing it...I don't want to punish anyone for this matter

silver_tears

Thorinn
Originally posted by Bloigen
herbnone

Roland
I have decided to ignore it just because I have enjoyed them so much and offered so many of my opinions or rate about their images that I literally became a fearsome member and I don't want any of you to have that taste of me. It was an accident with unpleasant results and I'm fixing it...I don't want to punish anyone for this matter

You don't scare me, work on it. di

Mišt
I demand payment for that kind of entertainment doped

Oh its not entertainment, its more pity than anything elsedoped

BakaXero
Originally posted by ~Lord_Vezon~
...You are adopted? haermm
someones been scavaging through the smilies i see ermm

Itzak

herbwanknone

You misspelled "I suck"

redcaped
I believe I do...you sound angry for no reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.