Movies that should not have been made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I wish they never made the following movies

T3
AR
Star wars PT (NO WAY !!)
AVP
Peditor 2
Home alone 3
Godfather 3
Rocky 4,5
Batman forever
Batman and robin

Cant think of anymore can you ?

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by coolmovies

T3
AR
Star wars PT (NO WAY !!)
AVP
Peditor 2
Home alone 3
Godfather 3
Rocky 4,5
Batman forever
Batman and robin

I agree with:

T3
Predator 2
Home Alone 3
Rocky 5
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

My own list:

Chicago sick
Drumline
Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift
Dumb and Dumberer mad
Son of the Mask
The Phantom
Soul Plane
Bad Boys 1, 2

DanZeke25
Any Jim Carrey remakes without Jim Carrey.

coolmovies
sorry PT fans i only like the OT embarrasment

SpaceMonkey
Yeah, I noticed that in your original post.... oh well.

Impediment
Pretty much 98% of horror movie remakes

coolmovies
alien 3 not sure on this one

AstroFan
Originally posted by Impediment

*removes "remakes"*

Impediment
Originally posted by AstroFan
*removes "remakes"*

Meaning?

AstroFan
Horror movies in general, not just remakes.

vintageSW77
LOTR1 and 2 so i could have spent time doing something else with the six hours i lost
Napoleon Dynamite....am i the only person who thinks it is DULL...i tried
Fantastic Four
The Hulk
Batman Begins last 45 mins
50% of the SW Prequels content
Anything with a rap artist involved other than Eight Mile and Juice
Every horror remake apart from Dawn Of The Dead
Constantine
Tim Burtons Planet of the Apes.......

i could go on forever

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Anything with a rap artist involved other than Eight Mile and Juice.
Hustle & Flow was excellent.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Hustle & Flow was excellent.

Not seen it and what with my dislike for most rap pre 1993 i guess i wont

i shouldve put Boys N the Hood up there too alongside 8 mile

-Tired Hiker-
Tank Girl
Wing Commander
Pirates Of Treasure Island

Lighthammer
AVP
Napoleon Dynamite

SnakeEyes
Dumb and Dumberer.

Mr Parker

T3
AR
Star wars PT (NO WAY !!)
AVP
Peditor 2
Home alone 3
Godfather 3
Rocky 4,5
Batman forever
Batman and robin

I agree with T3
Predator 2
Home Alone 3
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Rocky 4
Rocky 5

some more that should be added to the list are
Fantastic Four and
The Hulk as someone else mentioned.
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Batman 89
Batman Returns
Superman the quest for peace
superman returns
Karate kid 2
Karate kid 3
Lethal weapon 3
Leathal weapon 4
willie wonka remake
star wars prequals
the mummy remakes
Men In Black
Beverly Hills cop 2
Lost in space

~Flamboyant~
Charlie and the Chocolate factory. They ruined the Oompa Loompas man.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by AstroFan
*removes "remakes"*

QFT.

Ultraman Baltan
Rocky 4

I pitty your bad movie taste.

WrathfulDwarf
Titanic
POTC
The New Star Wars Trilogy
Matrix Revolutions
28 days later
Van Helsing
White Chicks
Little Man
Date Movie

And finally...

All films directed by Uwe Boll

Wolfie
Planet of the Apes sequels
Halloween Resurrection
Batman Begins (restarts are worse, IMO, than remakes)
Dumb and Dumberer
Uwe Boll movies

There are many more. I won't attempt to list them all.

And by the way, though the Star Wars PT is pretty lousy, I feel they were important. When Empire was called Episode V, it was like, "Wait, so that means the first Star Wars was actually Episode IV? What happened to the first three?"

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Matrix Revolutions
To take out Matrix Revolutions, the series would've ended very abruptly. It's more fair to say both Matrix sequels. I like the whole trilogy, but really, you gotta take both sequels or neither.

office jesus
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I agree with T3
Predator 2
Home Alone 3
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Rocky 4
Rocky 5

Fantastic Four and
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Batman 89
Batman Returns
superman returns
Karate kid 2
Karate kid 3
Lethal weapon 3
Leathal weapon 4
willie wonka remake
star wars prequals
the mummy remakes
Men In Black
Beverly Hills cop 2
Lost in space

You forgot Super Mario Brothers. xD.

AstroFan
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Titanic
POTC
The New Star Wars Trilogy
Matrix Revolutions
28 days later
Van Helsing
White Chicks
Little Man
Date Movie

And finally...

All films directed by Uwe Boll

I can understand someone saying Deadmans Chest, but the original?

vintageSW77
got to disagree with the inclusion of the apes sequels Wolfie
Beneath and Conquest are OUTSTANDING and have never been given their due
i agree with Batman Begins tho....i enjoyed it up to half way through but got bored real quick and got a buzz over the Joker reference but it was overated

coolmovies
Hay i like Lethal weapon 3 and batman

ADarksideJedi
"My best friend's wedding""Peter man return to neverland"jm mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I pitty your bad movie taste.

Dude thats not poor taste,that movie is just plain idiotic and unlike the first 3 films,not at all realistic or believeable.The movies for sure should have ended after 3 as a trilogy.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by office jesus
You forgot Super Mario Brothers. xD.

Never saw it so I cant comment on it.
as for the people coming down on Batman Begins, Begins is the one and ONLY true Batman movie.The others should be burned.Right wrathful dwarf? big grin I also agree with that person that said they can understand POTC 2 not needed to be made but yeah the first one was awesome.

a couple others I should add on is GhostBusters 2 and 48 hours 2.

coolmovies
Die hard 3 I loved the first two

Quincy
United 93
World Trade Center
Ocean's 12

(Just off the top of my head)

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Quincy
United 93
World Trade Center
Ocean's 12

(Just off the top of my head)

Why do you think the first two shouldn't have been made? I haven't seen them, I'm just wondering why you think that.

Umm..

Little Man
Date Movie
Scary Movie 4
American Pie Presents Band Camp
The Butterfly Effect 2
Son of the Mask
There's probably loads more but those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

bakerboy
A list too long to post here.

Da preacher
Robocop III

Ultraman Baltan
Dude thats not poor taste,that movie is just plain idiotic and unlike the first 3 films,not at all realistic or believeable.The movies for sure should have ended after 3 as a trilogy.

So taking on Mr. T was realistic?

Ultraman Baltan

T3
AVP
Pedator 2
Rocky 4
Batman forever

That's a sick joke, right?

SelphieT
Halloween 3.

Solo
Originally posted by Wolfie

And by the way, though the Star Wars PT is pretty lousy, I feel they were important. When Empire was called Episode V, it was like, "Wait, so that means the first Star Wars was actually Episode IV? What happened to the first three?"
Sure, "Batman Begins" wasn't necessary, but I thought it was great. One of the best of last year. I know many people who hated it, for reasons I don't know, but I just can't see how you can dislike it.

"Star Wars" Episodes I-III were terrible.

Impediment
The Star Wars PT
The Matrix sequels
Jurassic Park 3
Dumb & Dumberer
...........and a whole lot more.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
So taking on Mr. T was realistic?

Yeah.whats so unrealistic about Mr T? Mr T was at least a believeable fighter for him to fight.Drago was not believeable at all,they made him out to be like he was some superhuman with super powers the way they talked how he could hit at like 180 psi's where the average boxer only punches at only 85 psi's or around there.No way in hell would rocky have been able to survive that kind of beating,he would have died as well from that kind of punishment,he would never have survived 15 rounds with that kind of punishment.In fact I hate rocky 4 even worse than 5 because 5 is at least a lot more believeable and more realistic.former heavyweight champion ivender holyfield even said rocky 4 is his least favorite rocky movie because of the same reasons.He said that no human being would have been able to survive that kind of punishment in the ring from drago that rocky took,that he would have died a long time ago.Holyfield obviously knows what he is talking about.Plus rocky 3 at least had originality and eye of the tiger is an awesome song.rocky 4 was just the same old rehash ffrom rocky 3 where he fights another fighter again because he feels responsible for a friends death that he could have prevented from happening.it was dejuvu all over again.no originality at all like the first 3 had.rocky 4 and rocky 5 need to be burned.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Solo
Sure, "Batman Begins" wasn't necessary, but I thought it was great. One of the best of last year. I know many people who hated it, for reasons I don't know, but I just can't see how you can dislike it.

"Star Wars" Episodes I-III were terrible.

Batman Begin was definetely necessary,Tim Burton raped and ruined the image of batman with his monstrocity making the joker the killer of Bruces parents,turning him into a cowardly killer,Batman begins was totally neccessary to right the wrongs of Burtons monstrocitys.

Kayne Archeron
Tim Burton didn't rape batman, Joel Schumacher did x-x

as for my list of film abominations:

Pride and Prejudice (old and new)
Ultraviolet
Kangaroo Jack
Dumb and Dumberer
AvP
Batman Forever
Batman Begins
Dungeons and Dragons
Band Camp
Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion
Caddyshack 2
Scary Movie 3

and i find the Flight 93/World Trade Center films an annoying idea as well

bakerboy
both, burton and schumacher , raped the character of batman in those stupid movies and stupid franchise, Nolan started a new franchise with a great work and great respect and loyalness to the character and the story and batman mithos. Batman begins was nessesary.

Mr Parker
exactly.Yeah BOTH schumacher AND Burton raped to death his character.Nolan was the only one who treated the character and the source material with respect.Begins was very much neccessary to make up for and erase that horrible Burton/Schumacher nightmare franchise.Thank god for Christopher Nolan.Now a comicbook movie that was NOT neccessay to start over that they should have left alone was Superman returns.

coolmovies
Jurassic park 2,3

amity75
Anything after the original Nightmare on Elm Street.

coolmovies
Rocky 6 Indie 4

Kayne Archeron
oh well, the first batman got one of my favorite actors the best financial deal in the history of everything, so i'm fine with it

Mr Parker
Rocky 6 Indie 4

amen to that.a couple more that I need to add on to that is halloween 3 season of the witch,Conan 2,and after seeing that horrible god awful and dissapointing The Wickerman this past weekend I got to add that one on as well.That movie just plain sucked and is the worst movie I have seen the whole year.the way it ended just ruined the whole movie.They could have come up with a much better ending to it all.whats the point of making a film like that ending it that way? mad

vintageSW77
aint bashing you today but you are wrong about HALLOWEEN III SEASON OF THE WITCH
as a stand alone movie away from HALLOWEEN its a goodie

Hey MR P do you agree Spiderman shouldnt have been made with that the GODAWFUL Goblin suit??
They f****d up big time casting Dafoe and covering up his face...he didnt need a mask ...mind u he wouldnt have needed any make up either.
The Guy looks like the Goblin without.

The Wayans should stay away from the movies PERIOD

Mr Parker
whats your reasoning on Halloween 3? that movie had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the first two films or Michael Myers so whats the point in making that movie? for the second part,not only should spider-man have never been made because of the goblin mask,they could have come up with a MUCH better suit than that,they ALSO should never have made it MAINLY because just like Burton raped to death Batmans character making him into a cowardly killer,they raped to death spidermans charactwer as well turning him into a damn monster giving him those moronic organic webshooters instead of the classic chemical shooters he created. mad Raimi just Burton,deliberately pissed on the fans. mad They need to restart the franchise like they did with Batman Begins.as I said,Batman Begins redeemed that god awful nightmare Burton/schumacher franchise,they need to do the right thing and stop trying to make up for their shortcomings with sequals and just end it all after the next film and restart the whole damn thing 10 years or so from now with a new DIRECTOR that has respect for the source material.ANY new director doing spiderman over that incompetant Sam Raimi would be an improvement.we already have seen what Raimi can do with spider-man.Now give us a NEW director,restart it all and lets see what he can do with it.

vintageSW77
Sure............i said as a STAND ALONE movie away from HALLOWEEN its a goodie..i think its a nice little horror flick in comparison to a lot of horror movies of the time which are now fondly remembered

They should have ditched the HALLOWEEN III bit and just called it SEASON OF THE WITCH but it wouldnt have made as much money i guess.

I actually prefer the old Spiderman cartoon to the movies...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Tim Burton didn't rape batman, Joel Schumacher did x-x

as for my list of film abominations:

Pride and Prejudice (old and new)
Ultraviolet
Kangaroo Jack
Dumb and Dumberer
AvP
Batman Forever
Batman Begins
Dungeons and Dragons
Band Camp
Caddyshack 2
Scary Movie 3

and i find the Flight 93/World Trade Center films an annoying idea as well

as i just explained,he DID.also I think you made a mistake and meant to say Batman and Robin not Batman Begins.the list NEEDS to read
Pride and Prejudice {old and new}
Ultraviolent
Kangaroo Jack
Avp
Batman 89
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Dungeons and Dragons
Band camp
Caddyshack 2
Scary Movie 3.
and I find the Flight 93/World Trade Center films an annoying idea as well.
There,NOW you have an intelligent post. big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Sure............i said as a STAND ALONE movie away from HALLOWEEN its a goodie..i think its a nice little horror flick in comparison to a lot of horror movies of the time which are now fondly remembered

They should have ditched the HALLOWEEN III bit and just called it SEASON OF THE WITCH but it wouldnt have made as much money i guess.

I actually prefer the old Spiderman cartoon to the movies...

well yeah if the movie had been called something else I probably would have liked it but since it was titled Halloween 3 and we were all expecting it to be about Michael Myers then it was a huge dissapointment.Luckily I went into it not expecting to see Michael Myers because other people told me it had nothing to do with the previous two films so I knew what to expect.yeah thats what I was thinking to myself when watching the film was-You know if this movie wasnt titled Halloween 3 and was titled something else,I actually might not mind this film.and yeah the cartoons are easily and sadly the best adaptation from the source material so far for spiderman.The cartoons are 10x's better.That was the same case for batman as well till Batman Begins came along.

coolmovies
Halloween 9 !!!

Mr Parker
I dont know,Halloween 9 might be good.The next one cooming out next halloween is about Myers as a kid to the time leading up to when he taken over by the shape and how it leads to him becoming a killer.His origin story.that might be good.Now Halloween Resurrection was totally not needed.That one was crap.The screenwriters who wrote that film should be shot for killing off Laurie.They should have just ended the whole thing with H20.that would have been a perfect way to end the whole thing and do the right thing and had that guy really be Michael Myers and Laurie finally ends it all by killing him.But No,thsy just couldnt do the right thing and end it all right there.they just had to go and make Resurrection. mad

coolmovies
They wanna make money even if the movie sucks

Mr Parker
yeah unfortunately true.btw there have only been 7 halloween movies made so far so the next one which comes out next year around this time will be the 8th not 9th.Its titled Halloween the new season.weird title.

coolmovies
Jaws 2 and 3

Kayne Archeron
as i just explained,he DID.also I think you made a mistake and meant to say Batman and Robin not Batman Begins.the list NEEDS to read
Pride and Prejudice {old and new}
Ultraviolent
Kangaroo Jack
Avp
Batman 89
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Dungeons and Dragons
Band camp
Caddyshack 2
Scary Movie 3.
and I find the Flight 93/World Trade Center films an annoying idea as well.
There,NOW you have an intelligent post. big grin

yeah, begins was an accident, but if i ever see '89 on that list again you're losing a kneecap big grin

Mr Parker
Jaws 2 and 3

I actually enjoyed the jaws sequals.I kinda made a mistake earlier by the way.depends on which way you look at it.If your talking about ALL the halloween movies put together including season of the witch,then yeah your right,the next halloween movie would be halloween 9.But if your just talking about the michael myers halloween movies,then this will have been the 8th halloween michael myers movie.I only count the Michael Myers halloween movies so thats where I was coming from on that. wink But technically your right,the next one will be halloween 9.But as we said before there should not be a halloween 9 movie being made because it all should have ended with H2O. mad hollywood made 11 friday the 13th movies before they finally-at least for the moment anyways big grin appeared to finally have stopped making anymore of them so my guess is the halloween producers dont want to be outdone by the friday the 13th producers so they also will at LEAST 11 of them before they stop making them.LOL.

just wondering cool movies,do you agree with what i said earlier that because of the points I made, Rocky 4 was even worse than Rocky 5 because 5 at least had some sense of realisem to it where 4 did not?

coolmovies
The mummy returns

Mr Parker

just wondering cool movies,do you agree with what i said earlier that because of the points I made, Rocky 4 was even worse than Rocky 5 because 5 at least had some sense of realisem to it where 4 did not?

cool movies,arent you going to answer this part of my post?

coolmovies
sorry well ya 4 and 5 should never have been made .

Mr Parker
well we obviously agree on that its just for me,I can at least sit through 5 because it had SOME since of realisem where 4 had absolutely none whatsoever to it.

FistOfThe North
Any and every Sci Fi channel original movie.

Strangelove
Garfield 1 & 2
Scooby Doo 1 & 2
Signs
Bloodrayne
Dungeons & Dragons
Son of the Mask
The Fast and the Furious 2 & 3

Dejio
I agree with you on Dungeons and Dragons. That movie was so lame. What a waste of movie rights.

I sure hope they don't make a "Dragonlance Chronicles" movie. Unless of course it had a budget like LOTR and someone was directing it who absolutely loved the novels and don't take crap from Hollywood producers.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Strangelove
Garfield 1 & 2
Scooby Doo 1 & 2
Signs
Bloodrayne
Dungeons & Dragons
Son of the Mask

I agree with 2 Fast 2 Furious and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. Oh and I agree that Signs was rubbish too. Oh and Garfield was shite, but there was one bit that I found hilarious. I like Scooby-Doo though, but the second one is crap. I haven't seen the others (not that I've seen the third Fast and the Furious either but they should've just given up) but I agree with Son of the Mask at least (as I said before).

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Strangelove
Garfield 1 & 2
Scooby Doo 1 & 2
Signs
Bloodrayne
Dungeons & Dragons
Son of the Mask

havent seen any of the others but I agree with signs,I cant believe Mel Gibson would do a crappy movie like that.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Dejio
I agree with you on Dungeons and Dragons. That movie was so lame. What a waste of movie rights.

I sure hope they don't make a "Dragonlance Chronicles" movie. Unless of course it had a budget like LOTR and someone was directing it who absolutely loved the novels and don't take crap from Hollywood producers. There is a plan for a DragonLance Saga movie, though. It's going to be traditionally animated, which is the second best choice, after live action

Mr Parker
got some more that definetely need to be added to that list.I thought of them when I was clicking on the channels last night and I came across one of them.Blues Brothers 2000.Damn them to hell for making this movie.what a piece of crap,how could they have been stupid enough to think that a sequal to that classic movie would be any good? madwhich made me think of another move that had music in it as well that also should have been left alone.Grease 2.

so I will add on
Grease 2
King Kong 2005
and that horrid sequal
Blues Brothers 2000.
all get a thumbs down and need to be burned.

Mr Parker
damn doesnt anybody else have anything to post?

Strangelove
Grease 2
King Kong 2005
and that horrid sequal
Blues Brothers 2000.
all get a thumbs down and need to be burned. King Kong was all that bad. A disappointment, sure, but not so much that it didn't deserve to be made

Mr Parker
yeah but that just shows that they are never going to stop remaking a movie even when it has already been remade before. mad that was the second time it has been remade.30 years from now its pretty much a guarantee they will remake it again. mad

stripes1838
I agree.

gameplanextra
Jaws 3, and 4...wink
Pokemon
Dragon Ball Z
Matrix Reloaded
Superman 3,4
the Grudge 1 and 2
Poseiden
Life Aquatic
The Muppets go to Space
White Noise
Scream 3 and 4
Dungeons and Dragons
Dumb and Dumberer
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
The next karate Kid
karate Kid 3
Son of the Mask
The Mask
Super mario Bros
3 Ninjas
The Sandlot 2
The Sandlot
The Whole nine Yards
The Whole Ten Yards
Dr Seuss the Cat and the hat
Battlefield Earth
Spice World
Honey I blew up the kid
Spy Kids
Spy Kids 2
The Flinstones 1 and 2
Scooby Doo 2
Blues Brothers 2000
The Assassain
All the Rocky movies except 1

The Pink Panther
Home Alone and Home Alone 2

Vim
Wow that's pretty hefty list there. I'm going to go with The Hills Have Eyes remake, I never really saw a point to the movie... I guess I'm used to movies making points like Saw, it had a very good theme to it, ... whereas ... Hills Have Eyes did not, neither did The Blair Witch or Any of the Scary Movies, I was disappointed in the Scary Movies, because I thought they were going to make fun of only horror movies, so when they included other stuff ... It turned me off. I agree with everything on most everybody's list. However I am not as big a critic of movies, I'll watch one and take something good out of it, no matter what... Except Hills Have Eyes and Scary Movies...

!Strobohobo!

Solo

office jesus
Any of Tim Burton's work. One of THE shittiest directors..ever. He friggen ruined a children's classic.

office jesus
Originally posted by gameplanextra
Jaws 3, and 4...wink
Pokemon
Dragon Ball Z
Matrix Reloaded
Superman 3,4
the Grudge 1 and 2
Poseiden
Life Aquatic
The Muppets go to Space
White Noise
Scream 3 and 4
Dungeons and Dragons
Dumb and Dumberer
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
The next karate Kid
karate Kid 3
Son of the Mask
The Mask
Super mario Bros
3 Ninjas
The Sandlot 2
The Sandlot
The Whole nine Yards
The Whole Ten Yards
Dr Seuss the Cat and the hat
Battlefield Earth
Spice World
Honey I blew up the kid
Spy Kids
Spy Kids 2
The Flinstones 1 and 2
Scooby Doo 2
Blues Brothers 2000
The Assassain
All the Rocky movies except 1

The Pink Panther
Home Alone and Home Alone 2

THE SANDLOT?! WTF?! ARE YOU HIGH?! I LOVED that movie. The second one I could do with out..but the first was classic.

ladygrim
any car racing based movies.....
A.I
vast majority of remakes

Mr Parker
Any of Tim Burton's work. One of THE shittiest directors..ever. He friggen ruined a children's classic.

right on dude.Tim Burton is an idiot.When he gets his grubby hands on classics like Planet of the apes,Batman or willie wonka,he ruins them.He needs to stick to doing his OWN stuff.Thats when he makes good films.

Mr Parker
THE SANDLOT?! WTF?! ARE YOU HIGH?! I LOVED that movie. The second one I could do with out..but the first was classic.

He also is wrong in saying that the first Rocky was the ONLY good one.2 and 3 were good.Now 4 and 5 both sucked and they should have stopped at 3 as me and cool movies were talking about earlier.

sonnet
Moulen Rouge - very boring
The English Patient - very boring
The Wild - a clumsy "copy" of a few good childrens's movies
Son of the mask - I would not let my kids watch that
Pulp Fiction - filthy language
The Beach
The Chronicles of Riddick

Ultimate Hulk43
Batman & Robin
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
Little Man (even though it was somewhat funny)

ADarksideJedi
I argee with the movies listed below me.Also I want to add.

"GodSilla"(stupid movie of all time)
"300"

Dusty
My votes:

Ghostrider
Spiderman 3
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Conan the destroyer

doomsday49
House of the dead

Kelly_Bean
Harry Potter 5...because I could've done a way better job at it than that cock and bull crap the director made it into...

Bicnarok
The Hulk, crap
Contact 2 (1 was great but 2 was utter tosh)
Titanic, boring

Clementine
basically most sequals/trilogies or movies with like 17 follow ups. The first one's always the best.

i.e. Bring it on 2 & 3? Come on...

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I argee with the movies listed below me.Also I want to add.

"GodSilla"(stupid movie of all time)
"300"

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

'300' was a great film & I'm happy it's been made. Now it might inspire whoever makes "God of War" to actually make it good & not give us a crappy movie.

"American Godzilla" was a good movie in my eyes & I want a sequel.

Tyranno-Chris
I agree with T3
Predator 2
Home Alone 3
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Rocky 4
Rocky 5

Fantastic Four and
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Batman 89
Batman Returns
superman returns
Karate kid 2
Karate kid 3
Lethal weapon 3
Leathal weapon 4
willie wonka remake
star wars prequals
the mummy remakes
Men In Black
Beverly Hills cop 2
Lost in space
Good ones IMO you mentioned, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Charlie and the chocolate Factory, Men in Black, Superman Returns, Spider-man 1 and 2, But I don't care for the rest. Here's more that should never have got off the ground.

Jaws The Revenge
Halloween 3
Jaws 3
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remakes

Ultimate Hulk43
Are you serious? Spider-Man 1 & 2 were great as well as Superman Returns. If any movie shouldn't have been made, it's those wretched Harry Pothead movies.

GrillingNemo
Suspect Zero.......It was a terrible movie.

apoc001
Pauly Shore films
Dennis the Menace Strikes Again
Mortal Kombat and MK: Annihilation (it just wasn't meant to be)

Die Hard 2 was basically the same as the first one. Oh yeah, the same regular cop just HAPPENS to get involved in another hostage situation. The third one was connected.

Impediment
King Kong 2005
Burton's remakes of Planet of the Apes and Charlie and the Choc Factory.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Are you serious? Spider-Man 1 & 2 were great as well as Superman Returns. If any movie shouldn't have been made, it's those wretched Harry Pothead movies.

uh yes were serious,they were kiddie flicks and if your talking about all the harry potter movies your clueless.the first 3 were great.at least THOSE movies were made for BOTH kids AND adults. laughing

Mr Parker
I agree with T3
Predator 2
Home Alone 3
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Rocky 4
Rocky 5

Fantastic Four and
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Batman 89
Batman Returns
superman returns
Karate kid 2
Karate kid 3
Lethal weapon 3
Leathal weapon 4
willie wonka remake
star wars prequals
the mummy remakes
Men In Black
Beverly Hills cop 2
Lost in space

Dont know how I could have POSSIBLY missed these films.Rambo part 2,Rambo part 3,the omen remake,the star wars prequals,return of the jedi,king kong 2005-I know I said it before but it HAD to be mentioned again.total stupid remake. mad conan the destroyer,Ghostbusters 2,texas chainsaw massacre remake-god i hate these remakes.charlie and chocolate factory,planet of the apes.all for now.

mr.mayfield
any chick flicks

Alienor
Hollow Man. It had so much potential, too.
The Matrix sequels.
I've yet to see a single sequel with a number higher than "3" which was good in any way.

Mr Parker
^ I agree with everything you said.

InnerRise
I actually liked Hollow Man. I was fairly younger when I saw it and wonder how my response to it now would be but I do remember really liking it.

"Fear.com" should have NEVER been made.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
Hollow man was a good movie indeed...I agree with you on Fear.com.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Alienor
I've yet to see a single sequel with a number higher than "3" which was good in any way.

Live Free or Die Hard is the only one that comes to mind.

Faith27
Gigli starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez..this was the worst film I've ever watched.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Faith27
Gigli starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez..this was the worst film I've ever watched.

That is one of the worst movies of all time.

brainchild81
Supes Returns. Elecktra. Catwoman. X3. Steel

Strangelove
The Harry Potter movies.

As much as I hate sounding like a bitchy fanboy, they didn't do them right. They should have waited until the books were finished (the only flaw here is that the kids would have to be played by different people, and they have really grown as actors), and the films are driven more by commerce and expediency rather than respect for the source material (I blame the studios, not necessarily the directors).

Kazenji
Originally posted by gameplanextra

Dragon Ball Z

Oh yea that Dragonball live action movie, yea that should'nt have been made

Originally posted by Wolfie

Batman begins was a good film one of the better restarts.

Like i did'nt expect you to say them roll eyes (sarcastic)

anything Uwe boll decides to get his hands on and with predator 2 i actually enjoyed the sequel i liked what they did with it.

2D_MASTER
Off the top of my head...

Star Wars PT
AVP
Alien 3/Resurrection
Tim Burtons Planet of the Apes

All were terrible and discraces to the orginals.

brainchild81
Agreed on AVP. I love Ms. Laathan, but that was a bad film. They could have done better. Forgot about F4 Rise of SS. That could have been waaaaay better too

Kazenji
I did'nt mind the first avp movie myself yes it was'nt a masterpiece but it was good

-Double dragon
-Super Mario Bro's
-the second Resident evil sequal
-the second mortal kombat movie

should'nt have been made.

brainchild81
& Street Fighter

Kazenji
Originally posted by brainchild81
& Street Fighter

I've read theres another movie coming because of the anniversary next year hopefully its better but i'm not holding my breath.

TheNinjaMaster
Ghost Rider was the most recent disappointment I've seen. Between horribly corny lines, the big bad demons get killed from things like a single punch to the face. Lame action, and Blackheart (the main bad guy) basically cries all over himself. If he were a big monster, like in the capcom games, that would have been so much better.

Oh and Bratz: The Movie. I didn't see it, but come on. Don't tell me you didn't just inch a little closer to a sharp utensil at even hearing the idea of Bratz being made into a movie.

faradayslaw
Transmorphers. Somebody decided to combine Transformers and the Matrix, only with bad acting and really bad cgi.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hollow man was a good movie indeed...I agree with you on Fear.com.
thumb down

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Batman begins was a good film one of the better restarts.

Yeah Batman Begins was an absoultely neccessary movie that HAD to be restarted and done all over again.The other Batman movies are a disgrace to his character and the comicbook and need to be burned.

Robtard
If it hasn't been noted, "Skin Walkers" was a horrible movie; I've seen better film on teeth.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Robtard
If it hasn't been noted, "Skin Walkers" was a horrible movie; I've seen better film on teeth.

SkinWalkers was a good movie. Good violence.

Robtard
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
SkinWalkers was a good movie. Good violence.

Story line = crap
Directing = crap
Acting = crap
SPX = crap

Average out the results; we're left with CRAP.

Mairuzu
soul plane...

Discos
erm...The Producers, The Ladykillers, Cabin Fever

Probably the first thing I would do if I had a time machine, would be to warn my past self never to look at the movie posters, let alone watch the bleeding things.

Mairuzu
bride of chuckey and the seed of chuckey...

freddy vs jason

DoomsdayClock
Three words: Star Trek 5

~LunaLoveG~
The Hulk
Napoleon Dynamite
Jurrassic Park 3
Every Freakin Disney DTV sequel

Any Remakes in the future of book movies should not be made

Amen to that 'brother yes

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Impediment

I agree 100% on that.especially with the omen.god that pissed me off that they even thought they could possibly remake that movie and have it be anywhere near as good as the classic. mad Nobody can equal gregory pecks awesome performance in that movie.

Mairuzu
Ninja turtles 3

Mr Parker
God how could I have forgotten THESE movvies.Sheena queen of the jungle.Supergirl,Catwoman and Halloween Resurrection.They should have ended the whole halloween thing with Halloween H20.That would have been such a perfect way for them to go out on. : But No,they had to go and make that disgraceful Halloween Resurrection movie. Reminds me of the rocky movies,why couldnt they have just left it alone as a trilogy and stopped at rocky 3? I cant believe that jerk carl weathers gave stallone the satisfaction of another rocky movie by agreeing to do that crapfest Rocky 4. mad

Discos
you have to admit though, remaking old horror movies allow the new generation to perhaps watch the original, worked with me with The Hills Have Eyes.

Council#13
The Reaping was pretty bad.

Dresta
Rush Hour 3

Dresta
Originally posted by Alienor
Hollow Man. It had so much potential, too.
The Matrix sequels.
I've yet to see a single sequel with a number higher than "3" which was good in any way. Die Hard 4 was pretty good.

Count Makashi
Bad Boys 2.

Eternal Turmoil
*braces self* Batman Begins. sick I actually preferred Batman and Robin, but thats mainly because of nostalgia. big grin

The Hulk. Didn't really make any sense..

Catwoman. I can't remember it properly but am I right in thinking the villain makes evil moisturizer?

Hills Have Eyes.

Seed of Chuckie. A gender confused, killer doll doesn't make good viewing.

Accepted.

I could go on forever..

Mr Parker
since they are making another Indiana Jones movie,I think that one should be added to the list.I mean I have no problem with a fourth one being made but they should have made it like back in the early 90's when he was still young.Now he is an old geezer and its not appropriate now and I have no intention of seeing that movie.

sithsaber408
Anything with Halle Berry.

She really sucks.

I've tried watching her films, and I always end up thinking about who could play her role better than her.

She's pretty, but can't act for squat.

Mr Parker
please,she is an ugly looking dog. sick

Impediment
since they are making another Indiana Jones movie,I think that one should be added to the list.I mean I have no problem with a fourth one being made but they should have made it like back in the early 90's when he was still young.Now he is an old geezer and its not appropriate now and I have no intention of seeing that movie.

Why? I think that it'd be neat to see Indy as an old man still getting into wild adventures looking for archaeological treasure. The only things is, I hear that Sean Connery won't reprise his role as Dr. Jones, Sr.

Harrison Ford may be in his 60's now, but I think that he could pull it off. As long as ths is the last one, that is.

Mr Parker
Harrison Ford has lost his credibility.He was being interviewed about 5 years ago and they were asking him if there were ever any future star wars movies made with his character involved in them would he do another one and he responded by saying-No.I have lost interest in the character of Han Solo.I'm too old to play that role as now as well.Then he was aksed if he would ever do another Indiana Jones movie again and he said if the script was right and he happy with it then yeah he would do it.What a dork,here is saying He is too old to play the role of han solo yet somehow the dork thinks he isnt too old to play the role of Indiana Jones.Please give me a break.what a pathetic answer.

maham
fantastic four,batman,godfather,star wars n all such sci-fis.

simonejun
Batman and Robin (should be banned even now)
All nonsense-psycho-killer movies

sithsaber408
Originally posted by maham
fantastic four,batman,godfather,star wars n all such sci-fis.

Really Godfather? StarWars?

You're Fired. thumb down

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hellboy

Mr Parker
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Really Godfather? StarWars?

You're Fired. thumb down

Yeah really.Thats GOT to be a joke to mention Godfather.and as far as star wars goes,well he better not be saying ALL of the star wars movies.Now if were talking about the prequal star wars movies and return of the jedi,then yeah he has a good point and I totally agree.

FistOfThe North
Hatchet

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Hatchet

Has Hatchet come out yet?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>