Tim burton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Sorry if this has been done before do u think the last 2 movies would have been good if Tim burton directed them ???

Not including begins smile

Mr Parker
Naw they would have been even worse.At least much worse than Batman Forever.The only halfway decent Batman movie made before Batman Begins came along.Burton should never have been allowed near a Batman franchise.He should be shot for raping to death batman's character turning him into a cowardly killer and making the worst casting choice in comicbook history-pudgy gut,receding hairline, half bald,short runt,Michael Keaton for tall,muscular,handsome,full set of hair bruce wayne/Batman.what a complete joke.Thank god he wasnt allowed to direct Superman Returns like they were talking about at one time.Proof that Burton needs to stay away from comicbook movies and never should have been allowed to direct a Batman movie is he was going to cast Nicholas Cage as Superman for Superman Returns. laughing Well he didnt get to do that so he made up for it by making an equally horrible casting choice for a great comicbook character Batman with Keaton. mad

Scythe
Sigh, it's been done before, however, you think about the vast, dark, gothic, necropolis that is Gotham City, and you automatically think Burton would be perfect for the job. Even though I was way too young to give a damn when those movies came out, was happy enough to see a superhero on screen. However, who gave the idea of adding bat-nipples to the suit? Someone answer me this, was it Burton? Trying to stay "real"? Or another one of his artfag friends? Whatever, I don't care anymore, just the fact that one can make a movie that people can go home saying, "wow, that was cheesier then the old Adam West Batman", is insult enough.

Scythe
And yes, we are going to acknowledge every imposing thread, regardless of how much knowledge went into creating it.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Naw they would have been even worse.At least much worse than Batman Forever.The only halfway decent Batman movie made before Batman Begins came along.Burton should never have been allowed near a Batman franchise.He should be shot for raping to death batman's character turning him into a cowardly killer and making the worst casting choice in comicbook history-pudgy gut,receding hairline, half bald,short runt,Michael Keaton for tall,muscular,handsome,full set of hair bruce wayne/Batman.what a complete joke.Thank god he wasnt allowed to direct Superman Returns like they were talking about at one time.Proof that Burton needs to stay away from comicbook movies and never should have been allowed to direct a Batman movie is he was going to cast Nicholas Cage as Superman for Superman Returns. laughing Well he didnt get to do that so he made up for it by making an equally horrible casting choice for a great comicbook character Batman with Keaton. mad

very well said mr parker. cool

Impediment
Burton knows as much about comics, mainly Batman, as I know about Quantum Psysics. I hated all 4 of the Batman movies, although Nicholson did good as The Joker, even if it was a cheesy rendition of Caesar Romero's Joker from the campy 60's series. Batman Begins is the only Batman movie I own.

Silverstein
i hate it when they change origins and stuff from the original source when the original was not bad to begin with. like who killed bats' parents. who killed uncle ben, etc.

Scythe
After reading much of what Mr. Parker has written, there isn't much one can say to criticize this movie.

bakerboy
I think that he is a very good filmaker, with a particular and bizzarre world , that is very atractive at times. His work in the batman movies was pretty bad, because all his concept of the character and the story and everything else was wrong.

BloodyHell222
Tim Burton is and forever will be garbage for what he did to Batman, he should rot in a place that if i said it would become 4 asterisks

coolmovies
Ok the first two batman movies are made by Tim Burton. Batman forever, Batman and robin are flops . They are not made by Tim burton .

So why are u guys saying hes not good ??? mad

Mr Parker
Batman Forever wasn't a flop.It made more money at the box office than Batman Returns did.We all understand the first two films were made by Burton. Didn't you read my first post? THATS why a lot of us hate Burton and feel that he should be shot for what he did with the first two batman movies. mad many of us hate both Schumacher AND Burton.They both ruined and destroyed the image of batman.Thank god for Nolan because Batman Begins is the one and only true batman movie that doesn't deserve to be burned.

you win a cigar. big grin thats what were saying.

WrathfulDwarf
Never....I seriously doubt that Arnold and Burton could possibly work together.

Arnold to Burton: "Chill you later Mr. Spooky man"

*gasp*

coolmovies
I wish they never made forever and robin .

NoFate007
If Burton directed Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, they'd be better, but they would just be on the same scale as '89 and Returns. They wouldn't be able to top Batman Begins.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by coolmovies
I wish they never made forever and robin .

well as you can from the responses to your thread a lot of us agree with you on that but we ALSO wish they had never made batman 89 or batman returns as well. wink

coolmovies
Hay i like batman , batman returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.