Beelzemon vs Captain America And Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
BEELZEMON
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzemon#Abilities

vs.

Captain America & Wolverine

We all know that Beelzemon easily beats one of them, but can he take them both if they uses clever teamwork?

Soljer
Please, someone, tell me this doesn't belong here. Throw this trash into the anime forum? Please?

The-Judge
well, lana says the tamagotchis doesnt count, then the first digimonstuff is the comics, right??smile

The-Judge
and answer, pleasewink

Soljer
Originally posted by The-Judge
well, lana says the tamagotchis doesnt count, then the first digimonstuff is the comics, right??smile

And Dragonball was a manga before an anime. Doesn't matter.

The-Judge
well, forgot it was a manga...sad its gonna be closed soon, then... but at least answer before it gets closed?

Soljer
Originally posted by The-Judge
well, forgot it was a manga...sad its gonna be closed soon, then... but at least answer before it gets closed?

It doesn't belong here. It'll get closed or moved; let the people who want to argue on this trash state their opinions.

grey fox
Using my supernatural powers of logic , i have deduced that this thread shall soon be moved or closed.

-Gf

The-Judge
well, ok, then... i think beelzemon wins, but the team has a chance... beelzemon, 6.5/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by grey fox
Using my supernatural powers of logic , i have deduced that this thread shall soon be moved or closed.

-Gf im guessing it will be closed

DigiMark007
This has been explained to you before (and is also in the forum rules) but....

A character has to be 'primarily comics' for them to be allowed. Digimon might have a few comics, but they're far more known for the electonic pets and tv show. And if I allowed everyone who has a comic or two, basically every character from any medium would be allowed and we'd have even more threads than we do already.

I make exceptions occasionally if there's lots of interest or if they have loads of comics, but this isn't one of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.