Political Ideology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elessea
I have this project for gov't class (and it might be an interesting topic to discuss anyway) but i have to write a paper on teh political ideology of a ficitional character.

I wanted to do either hermione or snape, but i'm not exactly sure of waht thiers would be or examples of it. if anyone had any suggestions or ideas.

The Phantom
Don't bring your homework here please. We don't care much.

nehaa
um...........so u r not gong to report her........thats cool now we can do our hwk here .....thanx phantom

Barker
Originally posted by nehaa
um...........so u r not gong to report her........thats cool now we can do our hwk here .....thanx phantom
You know what English is, right?

The Phantom
Dost though want me to report? I'm just hoping others will take care of it this time.

nehaa
ok then i wll report whch i have never done before .
REPORTED!! for closure.

stormlover
Originally posted by Elessea
I have this project for gov't class (and it might be an interesting topic to discuss anyway) but i have to write a paper on teh political ideology of a ficitional character.

I wanted to do either hermione or snape, but i'm not exactly sure of waht thiers would be or examples of it. if anyone had any suggestions or ideas.

What's that embarrasment

RoguePw25
CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.