FairChild vs She-hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
FairChild vs She-hulk

They fight at a beach gym.

who wins?

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/f/fairchil.htm

grey fox
Shulkie

CaptainStoic
Fairchild should win this, she held her own against Pitt, and was doing well. She also has stronger body armor.

Metalmanx
Oooh, good match here. This is a tough one.

Endrict Nuul
Remember, FairChild had some good fights with Spartan, Pitt and Majestic.

StyleTime
Well, if we're going with current post-World Storm Caitlin, I'd probably give it to She-Hulk.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Remember, FairChild had some good fights with Spartan, Pitt and Majestic. Though Pitt was holding back till the end of the fight, but she did put up a good showing.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, if we're going with current post-World Storm Caitlin, I'd probably give it to She-Hulk.

I think until we get some continuity under our belts for the World's End thing, we can safely assume "classic" levels for WS characters.

StyleTime
There were enough issues to establish Caitlin as less experienced, weaker, and less durable than She Hulk. Current "bullet catching" Caitlin may have better reflexes though. I can see what you mean however.

Classic Caitlin would be a better fight, but I'm undecided here. It really comes down to how good She-Hulk's healing factor is.

Zack M
How would current Fairchild do? She held her own against Superboy for a time. WS FC would split even, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.