Kyo & Saisyu Kusanagi Vs. Rock & Geese Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Kyo & Saisyu Kusanagi Vs. Rock & Geese Howard. Which father & son team wins?

Remulous
Most likely the Kusinagis.But Geese is 1 tough bastard.Good fight!

2D_MASTER
in my opinion Geese will deck Saisyu. Then Rock Vs. Kyo, Kyo might win, but i say not easily. Then i say geese will mop up whats left of Kyo.

brainchild81
I agree for the most part. Geese will flat out FUBAR Saisyu IMO. If Kyo can put Rock down (big IF), he wouldn't be able to do it before Geese snaps his pop's neck and begins the double team. If they let Rock develop as he should, he'll be beating the sh*t outta people like Kyo someday. Maybe even IoriOriginally posted by Remulous
Most likely the Kusinagis.But Geese is 1 tough bastard.Good fight! Thanx. Geese & Rock are both tough bastards though. I think Saisyu is gonna get his son's @ss kicked

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
I agree for the most part. Geese will flat out FUBAR Saisyu IMO. If Kyo can put Rock down (big IF), he wouldn't be able to do it before Geese snaps his pop's neck and begins the double team. If they let Rock develop as he should, he'll be beating the sh*t outta people like Kyo someday. Maybe even Iori Thanx. Geese & Rock are both tough bastards though. I think Saisyu is gonna get his son's @ss kicked Yeah,I was kind thinking of the same thing but what if the match was switched;Kyo vs Geese and Rock vs Saisyu i think there may be different results.Imo,it can go either way.

brainchild81
I think Rock would have a much harder time against Kyo. I think he'd beat Saisyu almost as bad as Geese would. Kyo could possibly take Geese, but not fast enough to avoid the double team. Even if he did, Rock's more than capable of mopping up what's left of him.

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
I think Rock would have a much harder time against Kyo. I think he'd beat Saisyu almost as bad as Geese would. Kyo could possibly take Geese, but not fast enough to avoid the double team. Even if he did, Rock's more than capable of mopping up what's left of him. Yeah, your right but Saisyu is no push over.He's kinda cool to for an old guy,to me any way

Darkstorm Zero
I want to just say that Saisyu has been practicing dilligently the Kusanagi arts for a very long time, almost as hard as say Ryu or Terry trains... He is definitely no pushover, and the only reason he lost toi Rugal, was due to Plot device, AKA Rugals Orochi enhanced power...

brainchild81
I thought Rugal had beat him up before the Orochi thing. I don't really remember though. Rugal'd probably have beaten him regardless. He was quite powerful before the orochi thing. You think Saisyu can beat Geese?

Kaled
Originally posted by Remulous
Most likely the Kusinagis.But Geese is 1 tough bastard.Good fight!

since i don't know i'l say i agree with you smile

Swe_Bum
well.. i think Rock and Geese wins erm

aysongail
Ill Go For Rock & Geese... Can i ask You All? If Kusanagi's has a Blood Lines! How About Geese & Rock? Do They Have ALso A Blood Line Limit?

brainchild81
Good question. That wouldn't surprise me if Rock's bloodline is a major factor in his power level. It just seems like @sskicking power runs on BOTH sides of his family. Just look @ his uncle Kain. I wonder if Rock's mom kicked @ss too.

P-Geyser
I have to say Rock and Geese will take this one. Saisyu is good but I think Geese will tecah him the ultimate lesson. I think Rock has Kyo even though it will be tough for him. The dude not not only has the bloodline of Geese, but he has the knowledge of martial arts that Terry taught him.....cant get any better than that.

brainchild81
I'm not sure about Rock beating Kyo. It's possible, but I don't think he's got the experience to pull it off yet. They're both naturals, but Kyo has more experience. In time, it won't matter though because Rock's got more potential than Kyo. Right now Rock can beat anybody that's not @ least Kyo/Iori level. He'll surpass them soon enough though.

P-Geyser
Well that's the problem. See SNK puts characters together that are not in the right time frame. For example in KOF 03 they had MOTW Terry with a bunch of the "FF" charcters which made no sense to me.

Now as for Rock vs Kyo, see in the KOF story, Rock is still a Kid and Kyo is a young adult. Now if we were to say Geese vs Rock(MOTW'S storyline) vs Kyo and Saisyu then I think Rock will take it.

Remulous
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Well that's the problem. See SNK puts characters together that are not in the right time frame. For example in KOF 03 they had MOTW Terry with a bunch of the "FF" charcters which made no sense to me.

Now as for Rock vs Kyo, see in the KOF story, Rock is still a Kid and Kyo is a young adult. Now if we were to say Geese vs Rock(MOTW'S storyline) vs Kyo and Saisyu then I think Rock will take it. Makes since.

TricksterPriest
Saisyu, by SNK's own admission was a last minute addition to KOF 95. Although he is pretty cool in the KOF Kyo manga, as a character, he's kind of a hack. Geese fighting him is a one-sided beatdown not seen since Andy Bogard tried to take down Geese. Rock..., hard to say. My money is on Rock, but Saisyu could win conceivably, but even if he wins, Geese will murder Kyo. Anyway you structure the fights, the Howard family wins.

brainchild81
I think Kyo could possibly take Geese, it won't be easy @all but he's beaten Rugal so he'd likely beat Geese too. Geese is still cooler though

Emperor Ashtar
Didn't he have help against rugal ?

brainchild81
A bit. Rugal beat the holy hell outta his help though and was doing the same to Kyo until he saw his pop all beat up & got real pissed. Kyo hung w/Goenitz way longer than Rugal did also. Goenitz>Rugal>Geese

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.