Thanos/Morg/Tyrant vs. Darksied/Despero/Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
3 on 3 badasses take this fight to the death. No prep, Just an all out war.

No creme puffs here ladies and getns. just some face busting, arm ripping, mind altering feats of power.

Morg has his WOL for this fight. He'll need it.

galan7777777
thanos, morg, and tyrant take this

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
thanos, morg, and tyrant take this

YOu have to explain why. I see this fight very evenly.

galan7777777
the marvel team just has more cosmic power on their side, im not saying it would be a slaughter, but Thanos, Morg, and Tyrant take the majority 6-7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
the marvel team just has more cosmic power on their side, im not saying it would be a slaughter, but Thanos, Morg, and Tyrant take the majority 6-7/10

Despero is a good match for Thanos.
Darkseid is a good match for MOrg WOL
yugah Khan is every bit a match for Tyrant.

WIth Thanos taking a majority over Despero and DS taking a majority over Morg, this match can go either way depending on how the combatants fight.

Tshern
I think Yuga Khan tips the scales. And of course OE, they really are that good.

juggernaut66666
ds just uses the OE on all of the marvel mambers

Jimmy-Chan
Eh, more like WOL Morg is a good match for Despero, and Thanos/Darkseid. OTOH, Yuga Khan should DESTROY Tyrant. The only way Tyrant is a match for Yuga is if this is original Tyrant, and even then, I may give Yuga the nod given that I consider him more or less equal to Galactus.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
3 on 3 badasses take this fight to the death. No prep, Just an all out war.

No creme puffs here ladies and getns. just some face busting, arm ripping, mind altering feats of power.

Morg has his WOL for this fight. He'll need it.

Wow dude. Spite.

Tyrant full power? He is Galactus level isn't he? If it's the weakened Tyrant, I think DC team takes it

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Eh, more like WOL Morg is a good match for Despero, and Thanos/Darkseid. OTOH, Yuga Khan should DESTROY Tyrant. The only way Tyrant is a match for Yuga is if this is original Tyrant, and even then, I may give Yuga the nod given that I consider him more or less equal to Galactus.

I was thinking Origianl Tyrant. SOrry I should have been more specific. But This is as good a match as I could think of with these Uber Multi Talented Cosmic Bricks.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Wow dude. Spite.

Tyrant full power? He is Galactus level isn't he? If it's the weakened Tyrant, I think DC team takes it
1. tyrant at full power is nowhere to galactus
2.yuga kahn would beat fp tyrant

boriquaking55
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
1. tyrant at full power is nowhere to galactus
2.yuga kahn would beat fp tyrant

Umm - once again your wrong. You really need to brush yourself up on some informatio

Galactus created Tyrant to be nearly as powerful as himself - the scans state that quite clearly. Whether this means 20, 50, or 100% power Galactus is not known. I don't know where you guys get this idea otherwise - the weakened Tyrant that Thanos fought is NOT an example of Tyrant's true powerlevel

juggernaut66666
Umm - once again your wrong. You really need to brush yourself up on some informatio

Galactus created Tyrant to be nearly as powerful as himself - the scans state that quite clearly. Whether this means 20, 50, or 100% power Galactus is not known. I don't know where you guys get this idea otherwise - the weakened Tyrant that Thanos fought is NOT an example of Tyrant's true powerlevel
you talk bullshit and you are saying that Im wrong
Galactus beat tyrant with 1 blast so get that shit out of here

galan7777777
Galactus beat tyrant with 1 blast so get that shit out of here but was Tyrant at full power when big G beat him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
but was Tyrant at full power when big G beat him?

The bigger question would be was Galactus at Full power?

juggernaut66666
but was Tyrant at full power when big G beat him?
yes he was

juggernaut66666
The bigger question would be was Galactus at Full power?
I doubt that cause about 2 issues later he needed to feed

boriquaking55
Galactus beat tyrant with 1 blast so get that shit out of here

Am I making you angry? Gettin' the ole' panties in a knot?

Galactis did win that fight - but on-panel it stated Tyrant was nearly his equal. Don't get mad at me because the writing was rather inconsistent

juggernaut66666

Galactis did win that fight - but on-panel it stated Tyrant was nearly his equal. Don't get mad at me because the writing was rather inconsistent
It was never stated thet they were equal if they were equal galactus couldn't beat him with 1 eyeblast

nvrbeenwthagirl

The point is, can Tyrant Beat Yugah khan. Geesh.

boriquaking55
The point is, can Tyrant Beat Yugah khan. Geesh.

Hmmm - I'll give it to Khan.

Jimmy-Chan
I'd give Yuga the nod as I said, just because I consider him wholly equal to Galactus, not "nearly" equal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd give Yuga the nod as I said, just because I consider him wholly equal to Galactus, not "nearly" equal.

how is it that Yuga says no one has the power to kill him except his son DS, yet you only rate DS as an OK sky father? I"m so confused with you. YOu know this stuff better than I do.

Jimmy-Chan
It was also stated several times that Yuga > Darkseid in that story. Darkseid was close enough to be on his radar, but wasn't his equal. I in fact got the impression that Darkseid was about as close to Yuga as Orion is to Darkseid. Close enough to be a threat, but far from being a majority winner.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It was also stated several times that Yuga > Darkseid in that story. Darkseid was close enough to be on his radar, but wasn't his equal. I in fact got the impression that Darkseid was about as close to Yuga as Orion is to Darkseid. Close enough to be a threat, but far from being a majority winner.

If Yuga is the Equal of Glactus and DS is close enough to be a threat to him, then Likely DS is at least equal to Tyrantwho is a threat to Galactus but not taking the majority.

Jimmy-Chan
I consider any top Skyfather a threat to Galactus. Just not neccessarily a great threat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.