Hyperstorm & Genis-Vell (Insane) v.s. Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Hyperstorm

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c5/Hyperstorm.jpg

&

Genis (Insane)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/CaptainMarvel15.jpg

V.S.

Parallax

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Normal_Parallax_Entity_by_Igle.PNG

Who wins?

galan7777777
anyone?

boriquaking55
I would think Hyperstorm should win but didn't insane Genis threaten the entire universe?

Edit: lol I thought this was Hyperstorm vs. Genis

I think Parallax can take them both

juggernaut66666
Parallax he is multiversal non of those guys are

boriquaking55
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Parallax he is multiversal non of those guys are

Yea that

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yea that
???

galan7777777
Parallax he is multiversal non of those guys are he has had some multiversal feats, but i wouldnt call Parallax a multiversal character........ Hyperstorm controls the four fundamental forces of the universe and thus has control over all matter and energy, and we all know what insane genis could do, i feel like it would be a very close fight

Soleran
Parallax needs to die, DIE I say!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
he has had some multiversal feats, but i wouldnt call Parallax a multiversal character........ Hyperstorm controls the four fundamental forces of the universe and thus has control over all matter and energy, and we all know what insane genis could do, i feel like it would be a very close fight

Erasing multiple universes and timelines are multiversal feats and he is multiversal hyperstorm at full potentional is celestial level

boriquaking55
???

I agree with you man laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I agree with you man laughing
oh Ok

galan7777777
Erasing multiple universes and timelines are multiversal feats and he is multiversal hyperstorm at full potentional is celestial level but hyperstorm with Genis should give parallax more of a battle

juggernaut66666
but hyperstorm with Genis should give parallax more of a battle
yeah until they get erased from existense

galan7777777
yeah until they get erased from existense you act as though Parallax could toy with these two, heres a brief bio:

Hyperstorm possesses virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace, from which (in the Marvel Universe) the primordial energies creating the fundamental forces of the universe, strong force, electromagnetism, the weak force and gravity flow into our plane of reality. Controlling the four fundamental forces should theoretically allow him to restructure, create or destroy matter at will down to subatomic level, as well as creating electromagnetic fields and electrical currents, making matter radioactive, manipulating gravity, causing nuclear detonations, emit enormous energy blasts, use his psionic powers to increase his physical strength and generally accomplishing nearly anything he sets his mind to. He has also displayed telepathic abilities, both as Hyperstorm (Fantastic Four Unlimited #12) and as his otherworld counterpart David Richards (Exiles #59). For the latter, his powers has been described as an amalgam of the powers of Professor X, Magneto and the Phoenix Force. He can also teleport through hyperspace from one place in the universe to another, possibly at immeasurable distances.

parallax may beat the team but not easily

juggernaut66666
you act as though Parallax could toy with these two, heres a brief bio:

Hyperstorm possesses virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace, from which (in the Marvel Universe) the primordial energies creating the fundamental forces of the universe, strong force, electromagnetism, the weak force and gravity flow into our plane of reality. Controlling the four fundamental forces should theoretically allow him to restructure, create or destroy matter at will down to subatomic level, as well as creating electromagnetic fields and electrical currents, making matter radioactive, manipulating gravity, causing nuclear detonations, emit enormous energy blasts, use his psionic powers to increase his physical strength and generally accomplishing nearly anything he sets his mind to. He has also displayed telepathic abilities, both as Hyperstorm (Fantastic Four Unlimited #12) and as his otherworld counterpart David Richards (Exiles #59). For the latter, his powers has been described as an amalgam of the powers of Professor X, Magneto and the Phoenix Force. He can also teleport through hyperspace from one place in the universe to another, possibly at immeasurable distances.

parallax may beat the team but not easily
i know hyperstorm at full power=celestial

galan7777777
i know hyperstorm at full power=celestial im not so sure, does a single celestial control all energy and matter?

Ext@nt
im not so sure, does a single celestial control all energy and matter?

Parallax would wreck Genis(Sane or Insane), so take him out right now.

Hyperstorm is a tricky issue, I still say Parallax takes it cause what can Hyperstorm do against an entropy rift? But the other side of the question is can he take control of Parallax? Problem being Parallax can make an entropy rift without being in front of Hyperstorm.

So in summary, Parallax takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.