1rst post* Flash vs. BLob/ ShadowHawk vs. Daredevil/Savage Dragon vs. Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

y2jubae
Heres my first post, Flash and Blob, complete opposites, could there even be a winner in this? Daredevil, Shadowhawk I, I'm going with Shadow, no particular reason why. Last, Savage Dragon vs. hulk! - Im going with who i think would be the underdog, savage dragon. I think during the battle, hulk would give him a pounding but, dragon is more intelligent, i give him the win thinking somehow hulk would turn back to Banner. If he stayed hulk, hard to say. Consider everyone to be in thier prime and with no crazy new powers, just the ones they are primarily known for. Good luck!

Darth Martin
eek!

DigiMark007
Try to have just 1 fight in a thread or it gets confusing and random. Also, read the forum's rules before posting more matches....they'll be helpful. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.