First sequel...First remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I need dates from each category been made first time in history. Sequels are a way to tell a large story in parts so we don't need to sit for more than 6 hours at the theatre. Remakes are to correct and improve those classics according to our progress in detecting flaws by the knowledge we have acquired in time. Our persistence is responsible of most errors today and that is the producer's point of view that others might not share...cast, script, story, ect. As soon as you reply properly this should lead to other directions that we can explore. smokin'cough...this smilie inspires proffesionalism.

SelphieT
......I don't quite understand.......

Solo
I think you might want to rewrite that.

redcaped
The date when the very first sequel was made including movie title --and- date & title of the first movie made as second generation or remake. This is very simple. I have many surprises to reveal and debate if you cooperate...I need your help to develop my conclusions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.