Ive officially lost my mind!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
Ok well i was just on a website and sumbody mentioned when Orli was on TRL that he had said (talking about POTC 3) that Jack of cours egts to do his whole *swaggers like Jack* and i get to have the girl....

WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!!!! i hope he is speaking of someother girl he met! i mena he had so many chances to meet ther girls...after all he NEVER spent time with Liz , Jack always did! laughing out loud

BUT seriously! Will get hte girl??? i sure as heck hope not!

OYu know what! ORLI is the one hwo has lost his mind! not me! he is the one thinking his character is all great cuz he gets the girl but he is wrong....he is dillusional...he needs help (no offence to him or anything hehehe)

What are your thoughts on his little comment? do you hitnk he is telling the truth that he gets the girl???

-savvychick-
hmmm...now im all confused, did he actually say exactly that he was getting the girl, cuz that would kinda ruin the point of having the love triangle in the movie if orlando was going to blab about it in an interviewsad...im so confusedsad

CaptinJackLover
well thats what i read that he said...

but ur right..why would he blab it when he knows their is a love triangle..

i mean the actors are pretty much trained not to give anything away...

mmoviejunkie
yes, the link to when he says it is on the bash will to pieces thread and the threapy thread(probably still on the last page)

haha, orli is dillusional-funny

idk!!this makes me mad!

-savvychick-
but why would orlando give something so important away and risk giving away the ending to a movie that people are only going to see for that reasonno expression

Mistypirate
I don't believe it coming from Orlando Bloom, he probably doesn't know what movie he's talking about. He is a duffus.

-savvychick-
we can tell how much u love him...lolsmile

evilm0nki3
well its not like he's gonna say jack does his thing AND gets the girl. and they probably cut it out of his script like they did with DMC cause he sucks at acting so much. Ha! Burn...

sailorleo
or maybe he was doing it for the benefit of the ppl who are incapable of seeing DMC in theaters like a friend of mine...

evilm0nki3
yeah that too smile

CaptinJackLover
i duno...maybe...

all i know is that im definatley losing my mind over all of this!

-savvychick-
i dont think we should believe anything until we actual SEE the movie, until then, nothing'll be for sure, and we cant go crazy over it

CaptinJackLover
ugh...im mad at Orli for saying that! he is a dumb butt!

-savvychick-
maybe he said it because it was planned and was meant to make us even more confused and more shocked when AWE comes outsmile

PirateDiva
Ya This i've mentioned this like 5 times in other threads!! Ok sooo maybe a lil exaggeration there...lol...but i have mentioned it like 3 times!! I was surprised no one ranted and raved when i mentioned this....but i guess ya'll finally payed attention!!! LOL....so how crazy did u go....cause i freaked when i heard that!! I just dont understand why Orli would would say that...it seriously annoyed me!!

kiwibird
Maybe he was referring to the first one? I totally lost it when i heard what he said, but after reading some of these post I have regained some hope smile

ivebeendepped43
im beyond in luv /w ur sig, CJL!!

calypso
I think that was an interview after COTBP came out and before they had a set script for DMC. Don't get too excited about that quote.

lovethemtigers
Yeah I think that is Orlando just having fun with Johnny again...I think in actuality Johnny does get the girl. See Orlando was also just kidding when he set that all the girls were after him on the set and they barely even looked at Johnny....it's just Orlando having fun with Johnny...because everyone knows it's the other way around...it's just Orlando trying to be funny...and besides....they really would never leak out what the final results of AWE is going to be before the movie comes out...look how tight lipped they are in the interviews leading up to DMC....I think Orlando respects Johnny and knows what a great actor he is and well the public loves Johnny....so, he says this in a way that's like "ha, ha....johnny is the goofy one and I get the girl"...when in actuality its the other way around. SAvvy????

LovelyOne
"have to get the girl"??
could be any girl nuff said...was he even talking about what he does in the movie? I doubt he would let that slip..

T.Maria
see the funny thing is....

if jack was not meant to get the girl then the kiss at the end would have been plain and simple 'chain him up'...but instead the writers chose to show us these conflicting emotions from elizabeth.

its the reviews, writers, actors and fans that are calling it a 'love triangle'... and those two words would not even come into it if that darn kiss was a simple one smile

Therefore jack will get the girl because the writers planted it there and they know that the audience wanted that kiss! smile

...i think lol

Hambah
yeah..and like that would be soo horrible for disney to give us all those jack/liz scenes and make it end up will/liz.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by calypso
I think that was an interview after COTBP came out and before they had a set script for DMC. Don't get too excited about that quote.

no they were talking about AWE 'cause he was there for haven and that just came out the 15th of september and then they started talking about pirates 3

Originally posted by LovelyOne
"have to get the girl"??
could be any girl nuff said...was he even talking about what he does in the movie? I doubt he would let that slip..

he says quote(well close enough) johnny gets to do this(that thing that he does in the 1st when he's talking to gibbs) and i get the girl and then goes uhh...(like as if to say oh shit i shouldn't have just said that), but he was talking about pirates overall not just #3

so i dont know, its confusing

katelovespirate
yeah apaprantly he was really nervous and it really seemed to SLIP... which is bad cause it means it is more likely to be true...

but in any case, they STILL havent finished filming... and this interview happened a while ago. things could still change. who knows.

if he really did give away the ending, that is the dumbest thing ever. what a duface. seriously. he killed the dream man.

mmoviejunkie
yeah if he really slipped then he is the dumbest guy ever

katelovespirate
we should write him some subtle hate mail.

PirateDiva
I'M all for that!! LOL!!

mmoviejunkie
lol, that'd be funny

Chiki Mina
GOD STOP BEING ANGRY AT ORLANDO!!!! shit dammit!! excuse me for yelling im sorry! but dont u guys ever think that hes talking about another damn movie or getting some other watever girl for ****s sakes.
geesh every little damn interevie everyone just crumbes into pieces and always blame on the actors.

ok i apologize again for acticng all jumpy/bitchy but it ticks me off.

Chiki Mina
ok i apoligize like 12931279times again

i dont like yelling and stuff especiall to my friends sad

mmoviejunkie
well he was talking about pirates for one
and we weren't being mad at orlando, not everyone has to like him
i mean its not that i dont like him, he's alright i was just saying he'd be stupid if he slipped

dont apoligize, its no biggie

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
GOD STOP BEING ANGRY AT ORLANDO!!!! shit dammit!! excuse me for yelling im sorry! but dont u guys ever think that hes talking about another damn movie or getting some other watever girl for ****s sakes.
geesh every little damn interevie everyone just crumbes into pieces and always blame on the actors.

ok i apologize again for acticng all jumpy/bitchy but it ticks me off.

LMFAO!!! LOL....Ok ok I apologize too!! Sorry i'm laughing it's just that u remind me of the way I get when i'm being defensive about JOHNNY!!!
A million times Sorry...i actually Orlando!! just made me mad that he slipped!! LOL!!

SORRY Chiki- FRIENDS?

Chiki Mina
im not saying every gurl has to drool over him, but i dont like when they offend. orlando is not stupid he wouldnt say "oh yea pirates 3 jack is gonna leave with 2 whores and will gets liz" orlando is not stupid..and i know ppl are not extremely fanatics and they dont have to, but i would apreciate if ppl dont offend. Now actors like paris hilton...now im sry i cannot stand her, shes pretty and she could be so much more if she didnt have to be so materialistic, now that makes her stupid.

mmoviejunkie
orlando's a great guy no doubt,
and i wont offend him anymore if it makes you feel better
i just like to 'cause he's that kinda person you can do that to, unlike johnny

and i'll just leave it at that

ooh paris, she could be pretty if she didn't have a ****ed up nose...lol

Chiki Mina
i just dont like the way paris is giving example to the young gurls. its saying to sleep with every guy u meet and be dead skinny, stuck up, and love material things..she shouldnt waste talent like that bc she is pretty. i just wish she sets a better example.

anyways on to subject! lol thanx moviejunkie. i do like to tease orli but i dont like offending him. smile

mmoviejunkie
lol, welcome

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMFAO!!! LOL....Ok ok I apologize too!! Sorry i'm laughing it's just that u remind me of the way I get when i'm being defensive about JOHNNY!!!
A million times Sorry...i actually Orlando!! just made me mad that he slipped!! LOL!!

SORRY Chiki- FRIENDS?

lol its ok i am ur friend and always will be stick out tongue
im just sry for being all bitchy like that lol

katelovespirate
hehehe woah drama went down here.

i like orlando. i think i've made that clear before. and i do actually think he's getting the girl.

but seriously, why did he slip like that? thats retarted. do the actors/film-makers not view the love triangle as seriously as we do? is it obvious to them in a way we just dont realize?

katelovespirate
arent these pics adorable? im sorry guys, they look like they are such good friends. its sweet.

Chiki Mina
you know im not even gonna worry about the interview lol.
im ver calmed about this if not then i would be singing kumbaya at my therapy thread lmao

mmoviejunkie
those are cute!
where were they?

katelovespirate
some premier for 2. they both look adorable. orlando just looks like fun. he's always so intense in the films but in real life he looks like he would be goofy and fun.

Chiki Mina
yeah and hes almost 30 right?

mmoviejunkie
yep 29,

yeah that's why i started to like him, i never saw a interview with him before pirates so i just didn't like will so i didn't like orlando, but once i saw interviews i started to like him 'cause he seemed like a goofy fun person

ivebeendepped43
who? Orlando? i beg 2 differ!

PirateDiva
omg i was just going to post pics up of those two i dont know about u guys but i think these 2 have more chemistry of scene than they do on!! i think that this is the reason KATE and ORLANDO brook up!! What do u guys think?...i mean they r always all over each other!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/71359293.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/71359352.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/71363760.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/71359828.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/71363800.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/71363789.jpg

katelovespirate
oh wow those pics are AMAZING>>>> smile they are so pretty together.

keira and orlando should definately hook up in real life. maybe they will do that before the film comes out, just to hype up publicity. LOL. cause the guy she is (or was) dating recently looks EXACTLY like Orlando. hahaha.

i think her and orlando DO have good chemistry, even onscreen. they are sweet together.

its when you start comparing their chemistry to her and johnny's that things fall apart. big grin

LovelyOne
her dress is hideous

katelovespirate
i rather like the dress. she's so waifish, she can pull off things like that.

but its an interesting choice. i would be afraid it would blow off or something. hehehe.

evilm0nki3
Double sided tape!!!! Although I've heard it doesn't always work messed

Chiki Mina
i like keiras dress but just the waist band thing should change thats abuot it cause i love that gold color its beautiful.

mmoviejunkie
her dress is okay
i just dont like her hair, she looks better with longer hair
but they really are cute together

PirateDiva
I know they are cute 2gether....thats dress is stunning i think!! it's just that shes tooo skinny...after this day the press started speculating/asking her if she had an eating disorder!!!

mmoviejunkie
i know!
and then in the mags. they made her seem 10 times worst then she really is
though she still is pretty skinny

LovelyOne
yah I think its the hair actually..the dress is ok

mmoviejunkie
yep, when i just glance at it it looks like she was just in the rain

Chiki Mina
i miss her long hair. i think some ppl look good with long hair and some look good with short hair. it was cute at first keira with a boy cut but she looks better with long hair.

anyways other than that shes very pretty. and i hope in pirates 3 they could make the hair extensions a lil better.

ivebeendepped43
Orlando needs 2 pluck up the courage and ask her already! so Keira will stop hanging on Johnny

katelovespirate
oh gee i dont think she is too skinny. some people look like that naturally. that's just her look.

yeah, i definately think her and orlando should hook up. even though i think she is too wild for him, lol. just like in the movies. hehehe

Chiki Mina
um...keira is not all "hanging up" on johnny. And no shes not skinny as in the type of gurl to stick her finger in her throat. shes very petite.

yet gurls like to call her an enorexic(spelling)..i dunno bout u guys but i call that jelousy

mmoviejunkie
i'm not calling her anorexic i'm just saying shes really skinny and it wouldn't hurt if she put on a little weight, not alot she's just a little bony in the chest area

i know how it feels for people so call you anorexic when you're not so i'd never do that-'n yes i do think that's just jealously

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i'm not calling her anorexic i'm just saying shes really skinny and it wouldn't hurt if she put on a little weight, not alot she's just a little bony in the chest area

i know how it feels for people so call you anorexic when you're not so i'd never do that-'n yes i do think that's just jealously

^^ i wasnt talking abuot u i was talking in general lol. i wasnt talking to no one specifically.im just saying some gurl like to call aneroxic and shit which all she kinda need maybe is a little weight. who knows maybe she does eat alot, but shes just petite.

mmoviejunkie
lol, okay

PirateDiva
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....i'm going crazy!!!...ahhhhhhhhhh
help ANYONE!! WHY!!!!???

mmoviejunkie
what!?!?!?!
tell me now!!!

Chiki Mina
my tummy isnt too good...

mmoviejunkie
you know i'm find with this ending,
some where deep inside i always knew it would be a W/E ending
but i choice to ignore it and convince myself it isn't so
disney of course is making a mistake, but i'll live
i'm sure its still going to be a great movie

CaptinJackLover
yea sure it wil still be a great movie but it wont be the movie we have all imagined and wanted it to be! we will still love it of course but not in the way we do now! Jack and Liz being together is what have made A LOT of us so infatuated with it! the possibility of them being together is what we all want. we will enjoy and be SLIGHTLY happy with the movier if W/E end up together but since it isnt what we have dreamt of it being then we probably wont have the kind of obsession we all have with it.

Yes i know that the movie just isnt about the love triangle but it makes the movie more entertaining and if Liz ends up with the wrong person then we will no longer be AS entertained.

LovelyOne
LOL exactly..I can imagine no one being on this board anymore

CaptinJackLover
Yea i know i wont! but if i am then iuts just to let all my anger out! if Liz ends up with nayone else but Jack (her TRUE love) i will walk out of the theater ripping my hair out while yelling at everyone like a wild maniac! the police will probably have to come and ill most likely be snet to a mental hospital. laughing out loud

ok maybe i wont do all of that but i will go through a very LOOOONG depression....

urggg stupid Will! why doe she even exist

evilm0nki3
If everyone left this board I would have much more free time because I come here ALOT! Sad free time not discussing piratessad

Chiki Mina
no one is leaving dont worry.

CaptinJackLover
yea i feel like leaving because its making me worry too much, but its just too hard to stay away!

Chiki Mina
no one is leaving!!!!!! Jumpy 2guns

CaptinJackLover
of course! its too hard to not think about POTC all the time! i cnat help but stay away...i just think it sumtimes...but i wont! i promise!

Chiki Mina
better not *cocks machine gun*

LovelyOne
lol same..I said I would leave but I decided to stick around and just chat..I'm not gonna look for anymore clues etc cuz I dont want to be crushed sad

Josefina
I think the best would be to try to control ourselves (somehow), and wait until a next wave of information (interviews; I dunno) arrives to our shores yes!

EDIT: and pray they are good news.

CaptinJackLover
nope i TRIED to do that but it doesnt help! it makes me go more insane and then im forced to look up more info baout it. im WAYYYY to obsessed to stay away from here or even mention pirates at least 9879837e bajillion times a day!!!

Chiki Mina
i dont care how bad the movie turns out WICH I DOUBT AND I STILL HAVE FAITH! i dont want no one to leave.

CaptinJackLover
i will probably eventually leavwe if the movie doesmt turn out the way i wnat...but just for a short time...i will have to spend my depression time alone... *sighs*

Chiki Mina
well u wont ahve to be doing that bc i know the movie will be great

CaptinJackLover
i hope soo....

Chiki Mina
ok ill take all that shit that i said about no one is leaving. im the one who gonna go ok. too many ppl having their ups and then BOOM they go down again. i just cant handle it..i wish i could help them stay on their feet just a while longer...i still love u guys, ur still the best and i still have faith i dont care what u guys say.

CaptinJackLover
ok plz dont leave! ill be positivr again! im just haveing an off week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.