So....LanceWindu sent me this ~ermm~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Bubble Wrap?

Barker made me do it ermm

vincent

Vinny Valentine
I have a good Idea for a thread for KMC that will be up in the coming week or so ermm

Thorinn
thumb up

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Bubble Wrap?

Barker made me do it ermm

vincent

It was posted here already. You're late.tongue12

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LethalFemme
It was posted here already. You're late.tongue12

You were posted here already mhm

LethalFemme
You were posted here already mhm

Which makes me Goddess.selene

~Da Rev~
Tstsss tstsss tstsss

Vinny Valentine
Which makes me Goddess.selene

And me you're sexy Slave shifty

silver_tears
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Tstsss tstsss tstsss

You have a weird obsession with **** doped

Oh wait, that's just me dodgy

~Da Rev~
And me you're sexy Slave shifty Its funny that you're calling yourself her "Sexy Slave" and not her sex slave. Because if you're her sexy slave, it doesn't mean you have sex with her.

Make out?

silver_tears
Its funny that you're calling yourself her "Sexy Slave" and not her sex slave. Because if you're her sexy slave, it doesn't mean you have sex with her.

Make out?

What else would LF use her slaves for?
She's skanky like that ermm

Vinny Valentine
Its funny that you're calling yourself her "Sexy Slave" and not her sex slave. Because if you're her sexy slave, it doesn't mean you have sex with her.

Make out?

ermm Can I touch you?

LethalFemme
And me you're sexy Slave shifty

whip

Originally posted by silver_tears
You have a weird obsession with **** doped

Oh wait, that's just me dodgy

That explains the pics you sent me.shock

Vinny Valentine
whip

That explains the pics you sent me.shock

wanker

silver_tears
I need those back, Michael doesn't know they were taken ninja2

~Da Rev~
She's skanky like that ermm Which is why we love the skank. Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
ermm Can I touch you? Keep it above the waist, doc.

Vinny Valentine
Which is why we love the skank. Keep it above the waist, doc.

Too Late.

LethalFemme
She's skanky like that ermm

You were my slave once.kissblush

wanker

Oh yes that's it right there.no expression

I need those back, Michael doesn't know they were taken ninja2

Ssh he can't read.ermm

silver_tears
You were my slave once.kissblush

Oh yes that's it right there.no expression

Ssh he can't read.ermm

Was...? cry

He may not be able to read, but he's terrible in bed....err wait what leftright

bogen
um, this song hasent been posted and ran around the world a million times before, nono it's completly fresh.

LethalFemme
Was...? cry

He may not be able to read, but he's terrible in bed....err wait what leftright

You're my equal now.eyes

Who are you telling and that thing with my heels........... I mean isn't it a beautiful night?sweat

silver_tears
You're my equal now.eyes

Who are you telling and that thing with my heels........... I mean isn't it a beautiful night?sweat

Sexellent eyes

You mean the thing where he licks....err yea, lovely, a little chilly though dodgy

LethalFemme
Sexellent eyes

You mean the thing where he licks....err yea, lovely, a little chilly though dodgy

Sexlicous.

No when he sticks it in his..............a bit of a draft yes I noticed.sweat

silver_tears
And then he tap dances while rubbing his......oh yes, it's supposed to be lovely tomorrow though. doped

LethalFemme
And then he tap dances while rubbing his......oh yes, it's supposed to be lovely tomorrow though. doped

It's over pretty quickly..............Yes tomorrow is another day.curlers

silver_tears
Well look at who's doing it........I might wear a hat happy

LethalFemme
Well look at who's doing it........I might wear a hat happy

Did you notice that bump...........You look good in hats.yes

silver_tears
You mean right beside that hairy boil.........oh pfft, nothing like you no2

LethalFemme
And he has what looks like patches of fur right between............Oh hush.blushing

silver_tears
And the smell when he..........it's only the truth eyes

LethalFemme
I swear the whole experience made me a les.................You should wear your hair up.yes

silver_tears
At least he didn't ask to have a piece of your............I was thinking two little braids actually hmm

LethalFemme
Did he give you a doggy bag for "later"....................I could see that.smile

silver_tears
Omg and here I thought I was the only one, he said to save my nail clippings..............yea, the whole country bumpkin thing big grin

LethalFemme
The worst part is when he said next time......................Ooh lala.eyes

silver_tears
And then he went and shoved the pencil up his.............you know it chicklette swank

LethalFemme
I've had to seek counseling...................You go girl.wink

silver_tears
They wouldn't treat me once I mentioned his name...............so, how are you? happy

LethalFemme
They had to heavily medicate me.................Actually my stomach is killing me and this was before Mist was mentioned.disgust

silver_tears
Horse tranquilizers to keep you from screaming I bet..........poor thing, my neighbour on my floor of the dorm's sick and is coughing non stop, I'm having issues falling asleep disgust

LethalFemme
Not to mention shock therapy..........................I know dorms kinda suck every now and then.laughing out loud

silver_tears
Has your hair recovered from it............kinda, I feel bad for her though, but it's her fault for not wearing actual clothes stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Not all of it..........................is she the dorm skank?laughing out loud

silver_tears
It's heal with time, and the mental images can be repressed..........yea, and the kicker is she has a boyfriend embarrasment

LethalFemme
Believe I can't wait for that day to come..............Is he cute?

silver_tears
It may be years I warn you, his first girlfriend still wakes up screaming.........I dunno, has a nice sounding moan though haha they're rather sexual and her bed's against the same wall as mine shrug

LethalFemme
We should start a club...............Sounds like fun have you been to any parties yet?

silver_tears
He's flashed enough strangers on the street to make up empty spots...........a few, but nothing epic yet, those come after exams and such I'm told.

LethalFemme
When he takes his pants off that's the biggest empty spot...............That's true last year when school was ending around I saw two drunk frat guys suck each other off.laughing out loud

silver_tears
That's when the little girl started pointing and laughing last time........my kind of party. Were they hot?

LethalFemme
Then she said I have a vagina too..............Dear god yes. Unfortunately I had a bf at the time.weep

silver_tears
And skipped away while he wept, good times................drunken frat boys are kinda my thing you see happy

LethalFemme
I cried after our night together...................It wasn't until I met a frat guy that I truly realized my control over men.happy

silver_tears
I scrubbed my skin raw with soap............they are quite handy in that way happy

LethalFemme
I had mine surgically removed................They have their uses. Some of them anyway.laughing out loud

silver_tears
Costly, but well worth it to remove th stain of Mist I'm sure................specially for each other it seems hmm

LethalFemme
I couldn't look at myself for weeks....................What we won't do they will.laughing out loud

silver_tears
I didn't leave the house for a month or so...........oh no, next they won't even need women anymore icon5

LethalFemme
I don't blame you.................Never that we're just too good. But I do worry sometimes. I think only ugly men should be full gay.ermm

BakaXero
haermm

silver_tears
I don't blame you.................Never that we're just too good. But I do worry sometimes. I think only ugly men should be full gay.ermm

My family and friends got a little worried.............they have way too many hot players on their team sad

LethalFemme
My family and friends got a little worried.............they have way too many hot players on their team sad

I was suicidal.................God why can't those ones be bi?weep

silver_tears
Did you hate yourself deep inside................at least disgust

LethalFemme
I still do.............I know bastards it's only fair to share.sad

silver_tears
It's okay, he can't hurt you anymore.......................try converting some yes

LethalFemme
To be honest I didn't feel anything..............It's a deal.happy

silver_tears
You learn to shut off when he's around................keep a tally too eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.