Deathstroke vs. Deadpool vs. Domino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
The three Deadly D's!

Fight in an abandoned New York. They all start ten blocks from eachother.
If that makes sense...

Deathstroke gets his power-staff, uzi, his usual handguns,knife, 12-gauge shotgun, and promethium sword, and his armor.

Deadpool gets his usual stuff

Domino gets her projectile-firing staff and gun.

Who wins?

Metalmanx
Deadpool. After a long, and almost certainly hilarious, fight.

Big Sexy
I would pay good money for that crossover. Dp and DS might work together in a comic. DPs moral code is a very thin line.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I would pay good money for that crossover. Dp and DS might work together in a comic. DPs moral code is a very thin line.

I know big grin

And Domino's pretty cool.

Though I think that backstabbing would not be far from anyone's mind

SpunkySmurph
Anyways, how do you think any one of them would win?

Metalmanx
Deadpool. Mostly by outlasting them. And being insane.

DS will have no way of putting Wade down, but I guess really, the same goes for DP. Maybe some crazy firepower and use of his teleportation device can score DP the majority here.

I see Deadpool just outlasting Domino's bad-luck effect on him and eventually turn the tables.

inamilist
Domino

any Luck modification ability is basically a PIS win device

DP or DS's gun goes of in their hand incapacitating them, a building falls on the other's head or their sword gets caught in its sheath and give domino the opening

DP vs DS may be a good fight, but domino is a totally differant creature alltogeather, imho

ExtraMision5555
domino and Deadpool actually fought recnetly

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
domino and Deadpool actually fought recnetly

Do you know what happens?

And, though Wade is 'immortal', he can still be KO'd. I think either of the other contestants has the means to do so.

Lucid Lui
Domino's luck has never been as PIS inspiring as say, Longshot's, it alone wouldn't give her the win. But she's still insanely skillfull.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Do you know what happens?

And, though Wade is 'immortal', he can still be KO'd. I think either of the other contestants has the means to do so.

It doesnt go on for very long but its pertty clear that Deadpool can and would ahve won the fight if it was a life/death thing, i can post scans if you like

xmarksthespot
Recently in the crap Civil War:X-Men she had a gun to her face and her powers prevented it from firing.

ExtraMision5555
Heres the last scan fro that fight too.

Before the fight started they agreeded no guns becuase deadpool stated that cable wouldent be to happy if he killed her

And the end of the fight deadpool clearly expresses his dominance

http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool16028xc8.jpg

inamilist
The recent fight between Domino and Deadpool, might I add that this is from a book which has Deadpool in the title:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2531/01ld2.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/475/02jg2.th.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8994/03ic8.th.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5518/04rk8.th.jpg

or if the thumbnail links dont work, go to these:

1) http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2531/01ld2.jpg

2) http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/475/02jg2.jpg

3) http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8994/03ic8.jpg

4) http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5518/04rk8.jpg

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
it alone wouldn't give her the win.

It just did

or did she just outskill deadpool there?

It doesnt go on for very long but its pertty clear that Deadpool can and would ahve won the fight if it was a life/death thing,

was this clear when domino was dodging deadpool's attacks?

Or when Deadpool was covered in debris?

Or when Domino had her gun to deadpool's face....

im really stretching to see your point on this one...

inamilist
Heres the last scan fro that fight too.

Before the fight started they agreeded no guns becuase deadpool stated that cable wouldent be to happy if he killed her

And the end of the fight cable clearly expresses his dominance

ya, the whole fight is above, and that's certainly not cable at the end of the fight

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by inamilist
The recent fight between Domino and Deadpool, might I add that this is from a book which has Deadpool in the title:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2531/01ld2.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/475/02jg2.th.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8994/03ic8.th.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5518/04rk8.th.jpg

or if the thumbnail links dont work, go to these:

1) http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2531/01ld2.jpg

2) http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/475/02jg2.jpg

3) http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8994/03ic8.jpg

4) http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5518/04rk8.jpg

It just did

or did she just outskill deadpool there?

was this clear when domino was dodging deadpool's attacks?

Or when Deadpool was covered in debris?

Or when Domino had her gun to deadpool's face....

im really stretching to see your point on this one...

I think she summed it up when she said "hes strong, fast, and hes got a healign factor that keeps him going like an energizer rabbit"

Or maybe the last thing deadpool said,
or perhaps by saying "lets not make this a gun thing"

not to meniton, she drew her gun in the first place.
obviouslys he couldnt keep up in h2h

ExtraMision5555
ya, the whole fight is above, and that's certainly not cable at the end of the fight

yes, typo, and i edited it

but anyways, put it like this,
Dominos luck does not = invulnerability, deadpool would outlast her, bottom line
but i could se luck giving her a ko, but definately not a majority

inamilist

but anyways, put it like this,
Dominos luck does not = invulnerability, deadpool would outlast her, bottom line
but i could se luck giving her a ko, but definately not a majority

ok, at the end of that fight, domino could have just pulled the trigger and it would have been a ko (as anytime cable blows DP's brains out he is out for a while)

Deadpool wouldn't have been able to shoot her because of the luck, as per Civil War: x-men 03, i will look this up and find the scans to verify (i haven't read the whole thing yet achually, its really terrible)

you can say deadpool would outlast her, but he didnt, the facts do not support your argument

Metalmanx
You guys do know that she cannot continue to create good luck for herself and bad luck for her opponent continously, right? It's the same thing with other probability-warpers. It eventually catches up to them. It's been a theme of theirs for a long time now. They just hardly ever show the bad one, cuz well, it's funnier to see how luck will turn out.

Sooner or later, her mutant power is going to backfire on her and DP is gonna lay her out.

Lucid Lui
It just did

or did she just outskill deadpool there? She certainly wasn't outskilled herself, they were pretty much even.

IMO she can beat either Deadpool or Deathstroke, but like i said, it isn't only due to her luck. She's an incredibly skilled combatant aswell.

SpunkySmurph
Alternativley, if Slade and Wade fought, Domino would just choose who to shoot- probably Deadpool.
Oh, and to me it looked like Deadpool cut her Billy Club, and was about to own her with her swords, so she broke the rules.

Edit- That being said, I think if it came to guns between Dom and DP, DP would get his ass handed to him. So much bad/good luck can go awry with guns, and she has insane skills

ExtraMision5555
ok, at the end of that fight, domino could have just pulled the trigger and it would have been a ko (as anytime cable blows DP's brains out he is out for a while)

Deadpool wouldn't have been able to shoot her because of the luck, as per Civil War: x-men 03, i will look this up and find the scans to verify (i haven't read the whole thing yet achually, its really terrible)

you can say deadpool would outlast her, but he didnt, the facts do not support your argument

right, and i understand what your saying, but at the beginning of the fight he said that nate probably woudlent want to see her dead, which is why he chose not to use his guns otehrwise he might have accidently killed her. And just becuase her luck stopped a gun from going off in her face once by no means means that any gun withinn 90 miles of her all have jammed triggers. Luck is random, not a gaurentee. And as ravenous as deadpool is, odds are (no pun intended) her lucks going to run out.

ExtraMision5555

Oh, and to me it looked like Deadpool cut her Billy Club, and was about to own her with her swords, so she broke the rules.

yes, thats what i was saying earlier. She was forced to draw her gun because she probably realized, shes not winning the fight. Deadpool said it himself. an d by all means, she wouldent.

SpunkySmurph
yes, thats what i was saying earlier. She was forced to draw her gun because she probably realized, shes not winning the fight. Deadpool said it himself. an d by all means, she wouldent.

Actually, she pretty much said it herself as well.
But, as I said,
That being said, I think if it came to guns between Dom and DP, DP would get his ass handed to him. So much bad/good luck can go awry with guns, and she has insane skills

inamilist
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You guys do know that she cannot continue to create good luck for herself and bad luck for her opponent continously, right? It's the same thing with other probability-warpers. It eventually catches up to them. It's been a theme of theirs for a long time now. They just hardly ever show the bad one, cuz well, it's funnier to see how luck will turn out.

Sooner or later, her mutant power is going to backfire on her and DP is gonna lay her out.

here is what wiki says on the matter:

"Domino's mutant abilities cause her to constantly emanate a field that affects the laws of probability, usually manifesting itself as good luck. This effect constantly emanates from her body at all times and is completely subconscious. However, it is also largely participatory - in order for the luck to take effect, Domino herself must engage in an action whose chance she can affect. For example, if debris falling from the sky was about to hit her in the head, she would still be hurt if she stood still. However, if she tried to avoid them, she would move perfectly to avoid each and every piece about to hit her.

As a byproduct of her probability abilities, her brain sends surges of energy down her spine to guide her movements during certain circumstances, boosting her reflexes and agility to superhuman levels. She also carries a staff that can fire projectiles and is a good hand-to-hand combatant."

i know wiki isn't definitive, so if you have any other scans of domino's luck running out, please

you can keep saying sooner or later, but the scans show that domino obviously doesnt need that much time to end it

ExtraMision5555
I see what you are both saying. Ill add this to it,

Between Deathstroke, Deadpool, and Domino i think its safe to say that domino is the weakest link out of these three. Becasue of her luck some of that is 'waved' sort of speak, she through some unknown twist of events MIGHT win this fight. Its just unlikely, regardless of how lucky she is. If either one of them chose to engadge her personally shes toast, more often than not. Deathstroke moreso than deadpool. I think this fight would end up between Ds and DP unless Domino got smart and luck (as it often does) smiled upon her. But between deadpools randomness, and Deathstrokes rawness, Domino has her work cut out for her.

ExtraMision5555
and goodnight, bedbedtime smile
nice talkytalky w/u 2

Metalmanx
here is what wiki says on the matter:

"Domino's mutant abilities cause her to constantly emanate a field that affects the laws of probability, usually manifesting itself as good luck. This effect constantly emanates from her body at all times and is completely subconscious. However, it is also largely participatory - in order for the luck to take effect, Domino herself must engage in an action whose chance she can affect. For example, if debris falling from the sky was about to hit her in the head, she would still be hurt if she stood still. However, if she tried to avoid them, she would move perfectly to avoid each and every piece about to hit her.

As a byproduct of her probability abilities, her brain sends surges of energy down her spine to guide her movements during certain circumstances, boosting her reflexes and agility to superhuman levels. She also carries a staff that can fire projectiles and is a good hand-to-hand combatant."

i know wiki isn't definitive, so if you have any other scans of domino's luck running out, please

you can keep saying sooner or later, but the scans show that domino obviously doesnt need that much time to end it

I can't remember where I read it, but it's a common theme between probability-warpers. They can't CONTINUOUSLY produce good luck for themselves. All that reality-warping eventually catches up with them.

That gun pointed at her head in the other issue? Could've very easily gone off. 1 in a 1000 chance for it to mis-fire. If she tried that again, like right after that first time, it probably would've fired. The chances remain 1 in a 1000, no matter how many times she does it.

If Wade had wanted to, he could've destroyed her pretty quickly.

inamilist
right, and i understand what your saying, but at the beginning of the fight he said that nate probably woudlent want to see her dead, which is why he chose not to use his guns otehrwise he might have accidently killed her. And just becuase her luck stopped a gun from going off in her face once by no means means that any gun withinn 90 miles of her all have jammed triggers. Luck is random, not a gaurentee. And as ravenous as deadpool is, odds are (no pun intended) her lucks going to run out.

1) guns will not make this easier for DP, there is more chance involved in shooting someone than stabbing them, therefore more is able to go wrong or something going very right (as domino's luck goes both ways)

2) Domino, as seen in the scans above, is very capable at h2h combat, while DP may have broke her club at the end, it was at the risk of also opening himself up to being shot in the head.

3) The fact that Domino "broke the rules" of a superhero fight is pretty baseless. Show me an instance where deadpool has really held back against someone. In reality, she just beat him to it.

and finally

4) Given the nature of Domino's ability, there is no telling what would have happened had the fight gone on after she pulled the gun. He power is that of probability. Deadpool might have tripped over something and broke his neck on impact. All we can say is that, from the scans, only counting up to where domino draws her gun, the fight is even in h2h and deadpool had already had debris fall on him.

SpunkySmurph
I see what you are both saying. Ill add this to it,

Between Deathstroke, Deadpool, and Domino i think its safe to say that domino is the weakest link out of these three. Becasue of her luck some of that is 'waved' sort of speak, she through some unknown twist of events MIGHT win this fight. Its just unlikely, regardless of how lucky she is. If either one of them chose to engadge her personally shes toast, more often than not. Deathstroke moreso than deadpool. I think this fight would end up between Ds and DP unless Domino got smart and luck (as it often does) smiled upon her. But between deadpools randomness, and Deathstrokes rawness, Domino has her work cut out for her.

True. But I think that Deathstroke would naturally go for DP- I think he would be veiwed as the biggest threat. And Domino makes her entrance when she needs to- taking out someone probably. Which makes it one on one for Domino. She would have a better chance in gun combat- and her chance tends to grow.

Of course, this is all specualtion

inamilist
I can't remember where I read it, but it's a common theme between probability-warpers. They can't CONTINUOUSLY produce good luck for themselves. All that reality-warping eventually catches up with them.

That gun pointed at her head in the other issue? Could've very easily gone off. 1 in a 1000 chance for it to mis-fire. If she tried that again, like right after that first time, it probably would've fired. The chances remain 1 in a 1000, no matter how many times she does it.

If Wade had wanted to, he could've destroyed her pretty quickly.

without scans i'm hugely unconvinced

you are proposing some comic book "law of reality warpers"

please, evidence my man

SpunkySmurph
I don't think the 1/1000 thing is the problem with it. i think the problem is, did she just stand there? Did he try to fire at point blank and failed? I havent seen the comic myself, but did she try to avoid it? (As pointless as that sounds) I thought her powers didnt work unless there was particapatory action

SpunkySmurph
And now that I look back, that fight didn't end as bad as I thought. What i didn't notice was that, while he broke her club, she knocked his other sword from his hand. They were both left with one blade. But she decided to end it there.

Metalmanx
I don't think the 1/1000 thing is the problem with it. i think the problem is, did she just stand there? Did he try to fire at point blank and failed? I havent seen the comic myself, but did she try to avoid it? (As pointless as that sounds) I thought her powers didnt work unless there was particapatory action

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0010sc0.jpg

SpunkySmurph
Hah! Well, I don't care about logic. That was cool! And, I'll just go with the excuse that she tried to 'unnerve' her, thereby trying to cause room for error

Lucid Lui
Domino's "luck defense" is by no means foolproof though. It can be misdirected and gotten through.

SpunkySmurph
Domino's "luck defense" is by no means foolproof though. It can be misdirected and gotten through.
And Deathstroke is definetley smart enough to do so.

Metalmanx

Exactly what I've been trying to say this whole time.

Metalmanx
And Deathstroke is definetley smart enough to do so.

As is Deadpool insane enough to do so.

Lucid Lui
Exactly what I've been trying to say this whole time. But the luck coupled with her natural skills gives her what it takes to defeat either of these guys one on one (though not a majority).

And IMO, in a triple threat situation like this, she has even better chances of coming out the victor.

xmarksthespot

If Wade had wanted to, he could've destroyed her pretty quickly. Longshot's luck is always good as long as he has good intentions iirc.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Longshot's luck is always good as long as he has good intentions iirc.

Longshot is also an artificially-created alien. Just something to keep in mind.

Lucid Lui
Longshot's luck is always good as long as he has good intentions iirc. Yep. I've never heard of either his or Domino's luck ever "running out."

xmarksthespot
Longshot is also an artificially-created alien. Just something to keep in mind. He's the only other character I can think of right now who alters probability fields to give themself good luck. ermOriginally posted by Lucid Lui
Yep. I've never heard of either his or Domino's luck ever "running out." Neither at least not due to a build-up type thing.

Metalmanx
He's the only other character I can think of right now who alters probability fields to give themself good luck. ermNeither at least not due to a build-up type thing.

Pre-HOM Scarlet Witch. "Classic", to be more exact.

Lucid Lui
Pre-HOM Scarlet Witch. "Classic", to be more exact. She had to consciously activate her powers though, whereas Domino and Longshot's are on 24/7.

SpunkySmurph
Wasn't there a mutant in the Hellions or Hellfire Club that was able to give good or bad luck to anybody? I can't remember- but its not important anyways.

If Deadpool get in the middle of a fight early on, I don't see him winning this erm

newjak86
The thing is if anyone wants to talk about playing the field the best DS by far is the best tactician here.

If anyone would play the other two it would be DS finding ways for Domino or DP to meet first then he would go in while the other two are ready to go down.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by newjak86
The thing is if anyone wants to talk about playing the field the best DS by far is the best tactician here.

If anyone would play the other two it would be DS finding ways for Domino or DP to meet first then he would go in while the other two are ready to go down.

Alternativley, I think Deapool would be the least effective at playing the field. I think, as a fairly reckless combatant, taking cautionary measures would not be his first priority. However, his healing factor may compensate for the first couple mistakes. After which he would be completley immersed in the battle

SpunkySmurph
I think Deathstroke is the most skilled here- intellectualy and physically. However, that is not to discount the other two, who are both very, very skilled. I would put them both at about the same level, which is pretty damn high.
One has a HF. The other always has luck on her side.

I'm torn erm

SpunkySmurph
any other opinions? I have yet to see someone completley convinced that one person can take it

galan7777777
DP ftw, the others cant kill him...... thats just my 2 cents

SpunkySmurph
Well, I think with either one of the other's skill, brains (and luck), there would be a way to put DP down. At least knock him out

newjak86
Well, I think with either one of the other's skill, brains (and luck), there would be a way to put DP down. At least knock him out Like I said I will give DS 5/10 in this fight because when there is this many variables to a fight it is often the best tactican and thinker that uses everyone to his advantage that comes out on top.

DS I think clearly outclasses the other two in this department. DS is as likely to get them to fight eachother that wait and with his skill agility and reflexes he should if he wanted to put distance and wait in the shadows for his time.

long pig
DS has no way of putting DP down? Sure he does. Barehanded, he could rip him in half. With weapons, that's even worse.
DS has 5-20ton strength feats. DP is barely a ton.
DS has supersonic reaction and movement feats. DP is maybe peak human.
I don't get it at all...DP can't heal from being blown into pieces without being k.o'd first.

Domino could beat both of 'em. She's never lost a fight I don't think.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by long pig
DS has no way of putting DP down? Sure he does. Barehanded, he could rip him in half. With weapons, that's even worse.
DS has 5-20ton strength feats. DP is barely a ton.
DS has supersonic reaction and movement feats. DP is maybe peak human.
I don't get it at all...DP can't heal from being blown into pieces without being k.o'd first.

Domino could beat both of 'em. She's never lost a fight I don't think.
I realize DS is strong, but Deadpool's not going to just stand there. He's very agile, and if DS tried to grab him to brake him, DS would get stabbed. DP might not be as strong, but he's very skilled, and his healing factor is pretty damn good.
And he's insane, not stupid no expression

SpunkySmurph
Deadpool 4/10
Domino 3/10
Deathstroke 3/10

beta ray bob
deadpool would probably just start blabbering on about his armless and legless g.i. joe, untill deathstroke killed himself, and domino ran away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.