Thor vs. The Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Two god beings of VAST power.

who wins?

meant to say Infinite Man.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Two god beings of VAST power.

who wins?

meant to say Infinite Man.

So no one wants to decide if Thor can beat someone with as many powers as he has? The New God Infinite Man vs. Thor. HMMM. Intersting.

Horrificus
i am a big Thor fan. but, Infinite Man is an Abstract-level being.

he can tap all power, and all knowledge from all of time...
that's just sick.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Horrificus
i am a big Thor fan. but, Infinite Man is an Abstract-level being.

he can tap all power, and all knowledge from all of time...
that's just sick.

I didnt know he was that powerful. I know he's got infinite lvl Strength and a chock full of energy manipulation and matter manipulation and crazy speed. But this all power and knowledge thing. I have to look that up.

golem370
How does he compare to Darkseid?

Horrificus
im talking about the infinite man that beat the legion, superboy, valor and the rest, and took the time trapper to the begining of time to keep him prisoner.

nvrbeenwthagirl
im talking about the infinite man that beat the legion, superboy, valor and the rest, and took the time trapper to the begining of time to keep him prisoner.

That's the Infinity Man. And he's so bad ass, I never ever even bring him up in these forums. I"m talking about the Infinite man. A being who is much stronger than Superman, Faster, and has All types of powers from energy manipulation to magnetism, to infinite beams, to matter manipulation, and more. He's clearly the being from DC to match every single thing about Thor and more.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Ur right the infinite man is the all powerful incarnation of time. sorry, did this thread late last night and got up early this morning and got the two mixed up.

juggernaut66666
Infinity Man wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Infinity Man wins

I finally found a being from DC who is not a Sky Father or an abstract who can give Thor a run for his money besides Orion. Took me reading about 200 comics to do it. lol.

Horrificus
Do you have a link to a profile or a scan or anything?
I would like to see this guy.

Another DC guy that would give Thor a run for his money is The Weird.
He tossed DC powerhouses around like flies.

juggernaut66666
edit

galan7777777
this is who we are talking about correct?

http://www.dcworld.it/public/DCWorld/Personaggi/Infinity%20man.jpg

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
this is who we are talking about correct?

http://www.dcworld.it/public/DCWorld/Personaggi/Infinity%20man.jpg
yep

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yep thats what i thought, Infinity Man ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you have a link to a profile or a scan or anything?
I would like to see this guy.

Another DC guy that would give Thor a run for his money is The Weird.
He tossed DC powerhouses around like flies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Man

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well Hell, I thought Thor would rate much higher in this fight. I'm looking for a good even split. I can't seem to find anyone who can split even with Thor realistacally. Superman Realistacally doesn't have enough powers to beat thor. And Orion is too powerful with the astro force. I guess it's back to the drawing board.

Horrificus
I don't understand why Thor can't beat this guy.
What can he do?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't understand why Thor can't beat this guy.
What can he do?

IM ain't nothing to play with. Even Darksied considers him a threat. THor going all out can get 3 or 4 of ten if he thinks like a warrior. IM is Darksied's brother.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.