The Church Will Be Caught Up (i.e. Raptured)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive

JesusIsAlive
What to do after the church has been raptured

To those who have still rejected Jesus Christ (His love, His salvation), once the church is raptured (caught up into Heaven), tribulation (God's wrath against sinners on earth) will immediately follow. Don't accept the mark of the beast (666). If you do accept satan's mark your fate is sealed for eternity. You are a spirit and your spirit will never cease to exist. All people who have died and come back to life can attest to this. You only go to one of two places when you die: Heaven or Hell. I know that you have heard this a million times. Again, don' t accept the mark of the beast (666). If you refuse to accept satan's mark you will be tortured (to get you to accept it). If you still refuse to accept satan's mark you will be beheaded. But if you refuse to accept satan's mark you will receive eternal life. Don't wait until after the church is gone to receive Christ into your heart and life. It will be harder for you to receive Christ once the church is gone. It will cost you immense suffering, pain, and ultimately death. Again, don't accept the mark of the beast (666).

So how do I receive Jesus so I can be forgiven for all of my sins, made righteous in God's eyes (or good enough to go to Heaven), and so I can receive everlasting life?

Romans 10:9-10,13
that IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THE LORD JESUS AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT GOD HAS RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, YOU WILL BE SAVED. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13
FOR "WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED."

1. God says you must confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in your heart that He (God) has raised Him (Jesus Christ) from the dead, and you will be saved. You will be forgiven for all your sins, and declared to be righteous to go to Heaven.

2. Whoever calls on the Name of Lord Jesus Christ for salvation shall be saved. Whoever sincerely believes in, depends on, and trusts in Jesus Christ with all their heart will be saved. Ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins, to declare you to be righteous, and to give you everlasting life. Thank Jesus for forgiving you for all of your sins, for declaring you to be righteous, for making
you good enough to go to Heaven, and for dying to pay for your sins.

Say this prayer from your heart:

Lord Jesus, I confess that You are Lord, and I believe with all of my heart that God raised You from the dead. I call upon Your Name for salvation. Also Lord Jesus, I repent from all of my sins. Thank You for saving me and giving me everlasting life now.

http://www.spiritlessons.com/

Storm
You are talking to people rather than at them, and they are under no obligation to believe or think as you do... even though you may believe that God Almighty commands it so. God Almighty is not a registered member on these forums, and all members are expected to respect everyone' s right to a dissenting point of view. There' s a difference between preaching and discussing a subject. Be as creative and as diligent as you like in communicating your ideas, but don' t try to preach to the rest of us. Individuals can make their own decisions on what to believe in or not.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.