Ocean's 13 will suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Even though it hasn't come out yet, I just want to be the first to say that the movie, "Ocean's 13" will suck a lot of ass. I will be back in a few months to say, "I told you so." smile

vintageSW77
itll be a self satisfied smugfest

ADarksideJedi
I argee the other two were good but why make a third one to spoil it?jm

C-Dic
12 was garbage too, so it wouldn't surprise me.

T.M
Originally posted by C-Dic

SpaceMonkey
Movies like those are always fun, at least. Adding Al Pacino to it will make it that much better.

Strangelove
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Even though it hasn't come out yet, I just want to be the first to say that the movie, "Ocean's 13" will suck a lot of ass. I will be back in a few months to say, "I told you so." smile I was one of the first people to say that 12 would suck (that I know of), so...I beat you stick out tongue

Solo
Originally posted by The Core
I agree, there's no doubt in my mind that "Ocean's Thirteen" will be anything but terrible.

vvvrulz
I think they'll be able to improve on 12, cos that was absolute tripe.

Kram3r
Originally posted by The Core

Council#13
I never like Oceans 11 in the first place mhm

Tptmanno1
Even though it hasn't come out yet, I just want to be the first to say that the movie, "Ocean's 13" will suck a lot of ass. I will be back in a few months to say, "I told you so." smile
I'm gonna laugh if its a cinematic masterpiece...
Which I'm not holding my breath for.
But, it could happen.

Bardock42
I can proudly (or not) say that I didn't watch either of the twelve movies so far.

Ultraman Baltan
The first was fantastic, so I decided not to ruin it by seeing the other one.

Quincy
What will the plot be?

We are going to rob...again?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
I'm gonna laugh if its a cinematic masterpiece...
Which I'm not holding my breath for.
But, it could happen.

If that be the case, I will admit that I was wrong . . . . publicly!

The Pict
12 was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Seriously. They would have to change every thing associated with 12 to make the next movie remotely watchable.

Maple Sugar
obviously Ocenes 13 will be horrible..i don't know since i only saw parts of both films..but is going to be a snailfest

Bocaj
Even though it hasn't come out yet, I just want to be the first to say that the movie, "Ocean's 13" will suck a lot of ass. I will be back in a few months to say, "I told you so." smile 11 and twelve sucked this wont come to a surprise at all if 13 sucks

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
The first was fantastic, so I decided not to ruin it by seeing the other one.

Same. Although I think I will still watch Ocean's Twelve just to see wat it's like.

ADarksideJedi
Twelve was not that bad.They sort of had to make another one.WHy they are making a third one I have no idea.jmdots

-Tired Hiker-
The whole Julia Roberts thing in Part 2, where she acted like her because she was her, but not in the movie, was the stupidest gimmick I've ever seen.

Kram3r
The whole Julia Roberts thing in Part 2, where she acted like her because she was her, but not in the movie, was the stupidest gimmick I've ever seen.

Ditto.

Jokerinthedeck

That's what ruined the movie for me. It would have been OK without it. 11 was good, but anything after will just be a disappointment.

p.s.
They're stealing diamonds. That's the plot. Diamonds.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Jokerinthedeck
That's what ruined the movie for me. It would have been OK without it. 11 was good, but anything after will just be a disappointment.

p.s.
They're stealing diamonds. That's the plot. Diamonds.

Ten bucks says that they will switch the real diamonds with the fake ones! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.