Ebay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Anyone of u guys use ebay ??? Its good if u have unwated stuff u wanna sell unwanted stuff embarrasment

botankus
Wow, this ebay thing must be the newest innovation out there! Please elaborate on what this marvelous marvel is!!!!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
Wow, this ebay thing must be the newest innovation out there! Please elaborate on what this marvelous marvel is!!!!

What is that smell? laughing

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What is that smell? laughing

Smells like some sort of canned meat product.

WrathfulDwarf
I been thinking about opening a store with the name "We sell your stuff on Ebay" Just don't know exactly how would it work..but it's worth a shot. hm

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I been thinking about opening a store with the name "We sell your stuff on Ebay" Just don't know exactly how would it work..but it's worth a shot. hm

There is a store here that will take your stuff and sell it on ebay and then give you the money after a fee. So someone has already done it.

redcaped
All I buy from ebay are the things I can't find in stores...even if I have to pay twice as much.

WrathfulDwarf
There is a store here that will take your stuff and sell it on ebay and then give you the money after a fee. So someone has already done it.

Damm it! There goes my million dollar idea. mad

coolmovies
Do i have to buy iteam's that i won ????

redcaped
Ebay is a way out. I never buy used things even when they're cheaper. And bootlegs are sometimes better than an official release! All my anime collection are from Hong Kong sellers...they're quite good. I only know 2 from Japan but they rarely show up.

Deano
Originally posted by coolmovies
Do i have to buy iteam's that i won ????

NAH. YOU JUST LEAVE FEEDBACK. roll eyes (sarcastic)

coolmovies
ya but nobody replys what does eBay Listing Removed mean ???

Kinneary
I think you totally missed The 40 year old Virgin reference there buddy....

botankus
There's been an Ebay selling store in my area for several years. Probably when the 40-year old virgin screenplay was written. I understand most comedies nowadays look like the screenplays were written in 45 minutes, but maybe there was some leadtime on that one that overlapped the birth of the Ebay stores.

§P0oONY
ya but nobody replys what does eBay Listing Removed mean ???

"eBay Listing Removed" means you have to give me your credit card details...

redcaped
Are ya against eBay? Ya, that's enough!

coolmovies
Thanks for your help guys/girls

ADarksideJedi
Anyone of u guys use ebay ??? Its good if u have unwated stuff u wanna sell unwanted stuff embarrasment

That stuff is crap.I got jiped off that site.jm mad

Nichole
I've bought an Alanis Morissette DVD over Ebay, but that's about it.

botankus
Need a good laugh? Here's a 1998 Honda Civic with 30 bids...currently the price is up to $3 million dollars!!!!

redcaped
I only buy toys and dvds.

coolmovies
What do u i do if i dont get my product ?

redcaped
By posting on this board anything unpleasant can happen, specially when you don't deserve it like losing your money.

coolmovies
WHAT ??

redcaped
You're still here! OK, for instance, the standup I ordered from ebay came all damaged with dents on all the edges. I want to enlarge this image to a brand new cardboard but I can't find the website to make this copy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.