Ult Quicksilver takes on Johhny Quick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Can the bad-ass Ult Pietro take down Johhny quick ?

galan7777777
Originally posted by grey fox
Can the bad-ass Ult Pietro take down Johhny quick ? yes

complexbrother
GOOD FIGHT !!!

http://www.clarity.net/~adam/images/misc/humor/animated_gifs/applause.gif

This fight is almost dead even in abilites. it'll go down skill and attitude which Quicksilver has in spades .

Metalmanx
Ultimate Quicksilver.

Accel
Quicksilver.

Juntai
Ult Quicksilver's faster than speedforcer?

Accel
The guy's a Speed Force user? Shoot, I thought he was the only one who wasn't. Nevermind then.

Juntai
He had to use the code. But he was up in speed with speedforcers. Even ran into the speedforce.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juntai
Ult Quicksilver's faster than speedforcer?

I'm with Accel on this one. I didn't realize Johnny Quick was a speed-force user. Damn that SF.

I change my vote then. Johnny Quick for the win.

Although in his defense, Ultimate Quicksilver is HELLA fast.

Lucid Lui
How effectively did Johnny use his powers? Quicksilver's likely to just try and outirght kill him. He may be faster, but he may not be ready for that kind of offence until it's too late.

Juntai
He's not actually a speedforcer, but he's as fast as one.. he's about Jay Garrick speed. He doesn't have many appearances outside of the mid-90's Savitar storlyine since the 1940s.

King_Mungi
eh? I could have sworn the formula acts as a mental focus to channel the speed force

Juntai
It is, I was just distinguishing that he's not fully a speedforcer himself. The formula more, builds a bridge.

King_Mungi
It is, I was just distinguishing that he's not fully a speedforcer himself. The formula more, builds a bridge.

Well tehnically neither is Jay, Barry or Wally then as they needed a bridge as well smile (hard-water, chemicals w/lightening)

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well tehnically neither is Jay, Barry or Wally then as they needed a bridge as well smile (hard-water, chemicals w/lightening) Once Wally touched the speedforce with the Quick formula, he became mainlined to it. But I see what you're saying. The difference is that the Quick formula isn't permanent from the first time it's used.

superbatman86
Once Wally touched the speedforce with the Quick formula, he became mainlined to it. But I see what you're saying. The difference is that the Quick formula isn't permanent from the first time it's used. Does that mean he's not always affected by the SF like wally or bart then?

Juntai
Originally posted by superbatman86
Does that mean he's not always affected by the SF like wally or bart then? When he's living his normal life? No, he's not connected to the speedforce.
When he's in costume? He's cited the code, and he's tapping its power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.