616 Punisher vr 616 Nick FUry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Each guy had only 5 weapons of thei choise under basuka level

Metalmanx
Damn. This is tough. While Frank has the superior firepower, Nick can call upon all sorts of nifty gadgets to confuse his opponent.

I'm going with a draw on this one.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Damn. This is tough. While Frank has the superior firepower, Nick can call upon all sorts of nifty gadgets to confuse his opponent.

I'm going with a draw on this one.

I think with S.H.I.E.L.D resources, he could match whatever firepower Frank has to offer and then some.

And I think Nick has the skill edge in this match.

Fury 8/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I think with S.H.I.E.L.D resources, he could match whatever firepower Frank has to offer and then some.

And I think Nick has the skill edge in this match.

Fury 8/10

If this was a straight-up, no prep fight...I see Frank coming out the victor.

But, I can agree with your statement as well. With his superior tech on his side, Nick has the advantage here.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If this was a straight-up, no prep fight...I see Frank coming out the victor.

But, I can agree with your statement as well. With his superior tech on his side, Nick has the advantage here.

yes

capt it up
if this fight ever went to h2h nick would win for sure.

magneto1992
Hey the prep of puns. still good he haa lot of weapons to use plus from what I know he had kill almost everyone in the marvel universe once

The Fake Macoy
If Fury gets his SHIELD gadgets, he can win this one. If not, I'm not sure who'll win.

Soljer
Fury has the skill advantage, and the equipment advantage. He definitely manages the majority here.

Hand to hand? Well, that goes to Nick again.

No prep fight? I may give it to the Punisher, considering he is usually strapped a hell of a lot more than Nick is without prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.