Iron Lantern v.s. Kilowog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
We all know about the GL Kilowog, but heres a quick bio on Iron Lantern:

A cross between Marvel's Ironman, and DC's Green Lantern, Hal Stark was a millionaire, the founder of Stark Aircraft. He was working on a stationary flight simulator when the device suddenly took off with him in it. Stark discovered that the flight simulator was being drawn to a crashed alien spacecraft, and the flight simulator crashed yards away from it. Stark was badly injured with shards of metal stuck in his chest. Curious to the end, Stark made his way to the alien spacecraft, where he came upon the dying alien Rhomann Sur. The alien died before he could speak with Hal, and Hal realized he was dying as well. With his last efforts, Stark designed a suit of armor out of the alien technology, powered by a battery he found in the wreckage, one which reminded him of a lantern. The suit of armor not only allowed him to survive, but gave him incredible powers, allowing him to create any object he pleased out of a green energy, due to the battery he used being powered by Oa the Living Planet. He battled and defeated the aliens that had shot down Rhomann Sur's spacecraft.

Iron Lantern:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Iron_lantern_cover.jpg

V.S.

Kilowog:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5b/Kilowog.PNG

WHO WINS?

juggernaut66666
Kilowog

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Kilowog really, why?

juggernaut66666
he is the 3rd best Gl

galan7777777
yeah i know, i just think iron lantern is a really cool character lol

Darth Vegas
Kilowog.

Why? Because Hal Stark is no Hal Jordan.

golem370
Yeah more then likely better

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
Stark better the Hal?????????? laughing laughing laughing laughing

golem370
Yeah thats right smarter and plain better

juggernaut66666
Yeah thats right smarter and plain better
What the f**k? no huh blink laughing no expression wacko

golem370
Yes very much so Green Lantern vs Iron Man in a battle is a win for Green Lantern but Hal vs Tony Stark then Stark wins

juggernaut66666
Yes very much so Green Lantern vs Iron Man in a battle is a win for Green Lantern but Hal vs Tony Stark then Stark wins
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Get that bullshit out of here no expression

Darth Vegas

Yeah, because a recovering alcoholic's willpower is greater than Hal's (who just happens to be the best Lantern in the history of the Corps) embarrasment

golem370
Tony has alot of willpower

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Yeah, because a recovering alcoholic's willpower is greater than Hal's (who just happens to be the best Lantern in the history of the Corps) embarrasment
No you are wrong stark would be the best gl he just picks up the ring and Tadaaaaaaa he is the best gl laughing laughing laughing

Darth Vegas
Tony has alot of willpower

I'm not saying that he doesn't.

I'm saying that Hal's is greater.

golem370
I love dumb comments I think you give Tony Starks as much time as Hal had he would be better.

golem370
It might be now with that much time with practice & experience but Stark would to

MightyEInherjar
Why is Tony Stark, or Hal Stark for that matter, being a good GL so far fetched? Tony is always supposed to be thinking "40 steps ahead," and as far as Hal Stark, it's a mix of Hal and Tony. It's not like they took the intuition of Hal and the vices of Tony, they took the best of both worlds and plopped 'em together.

I won't really give a win, because I don't know enough about Kilowog to make a big arguement.

juggernaut66666
I love dumb comments I think you give Tony Starks as much time as Hal had he would be better.
You love dumb comments???? Almost every of your comments is dumb!!! no expression

golem370
Sure I am not impressed with your retort. sick

Darth Vegas
I love dumb comments

You must love reading the majority of your own posts.

golem370
Nobody talking to you son!

juggernaut66666
Maybe but he is right

golem370
Why don't you two talk to one another I heard dummies do better together

galan7777777
theres no need for this kind of off topic arguing........ people can have different oppinions, that dosent make them wrong

Darth Vegas
Why don't you two talk to one another I heard dummies do better together

Sure I am not impressed with your retort. sick

juggernaut66666
EDIT

golem370
Hey Juggs thanks for the sig thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.