Thor/Thanos/Silver Surfer vs. Infinity Man/Asmodel/Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mix it up.

All combatants have 0 prep time. They are transported to Antartica where thier fight must remain. No Tp someone out for the win or leaving the battle field.

Can these Uber MU powerhouses over come these DC beingswho are often forgotten about in the grand scope of Cosmic power houses. Surfer and Thanos are at thier upgraded statuses.

Inhuman
Antartica is quite cold.
I think they put aside their differences and huddle together for warmth.

Sixth_Winged
It never ceases to amaze me no one calls this matches for what they are right from the start....a spite thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
Antartica is quite cold.
I think they put aside their differences and huddle together for warmth.

These are beings who control weather, fly thru the cold of space all the time, and more. I picked antartica becuz the weather can be manipulated and things can be transmuted without the threat to injury of normal people. So which side wins? hmmmm smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It never ceases to amaze me no one calls this matches for what they are right from the start....a spite thread.

It never ceases to amaze me that your an idiot. Each of the combatants is nearly equal in might and abilities. You only think it's a spite thread becuz your precious MU characters dont' have an easy win in this thread like they do in most of the others. There will be no absorbing of energy for the win. No Speed blitzing and transmuting for the win. There will be no outsmarting or none of that. Just a pure simple blast and slug fest as each side throws thier best at each other.

galan7777777
equal? DC is heavily favored in terms of power

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
equal? DC is heavily favored in terms of power

How so? Heavily favored how? Thanos and Surfer both have upgrades. Super man blue was able to stalemate Asmodel. So Thanos most certainly can as well. The Silver Surfer can do every thing Dr. Manhattan can do. and vice versa. So where's the heavy favor? And infinity man is a perfect match for the uber powerful multi powred can do anything Thor. THis thread is more about people not being able to say stuff like someone can just transmute someone, someone can speed blitz, someone can suck the energy out of someone. It ain't happening on either side. Just a good old fashioned even debate.

golem370
Put Thanos,Mangog & Morg/wpower cosmic

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Put Thanos,Mangog & Morg/wpower cosmic

NO. I want these characters. These are the popular ones. Thor is a god and so is Infinity Man. Thanos is a cosmic lvl baddie and so is Asmodel. Dr. manhattan and Silver Surfer have nearly the same powers. SO no. I made this match like this so it can be as even as possible.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It never ceases to amaze me that your an idiot. Each of the combatants is nearly equal in might and abilities. You only think it's a spite thread becuz your precious MU characters dont' have an easy win in this thread like they do in most of the others. There will be no absorbing of energy for the win. No Speed blitzing and transmuting for the win. There will be no outsmarting or none of that. Just a pure simple blast and slug fest as each side throws thier best at each other.

Not really.

How exactly is Asmodel equal to any on the other side? It's either that you're ignorant or it's S-P-I-T-E

Don't worry though. I don't need to insult you back harshly because you're making a fool of yourself already. No one buys to your "i'm not biased for DC" bs anymore.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really.

How exactly is Asmodel equal to any on the other side? It's either that you're ignorant or it's S-P-I-T-E

Don't worry though. I don't need to insult you back harshly because you're making a fool of yourself already. No one buys to your "i'm not biased for DC" bs anymore.

Get real. Superman Blue was able to Stalemate Asmodel. Thanos can as well. I dont' give a damn what you think. I'm giving thanos his credit right now. You can't have it both ways. In one thread you say I'm not giving Thanos his credit, in this one, your saying i'm giving him too much. make up ur damn mind or just dont' say anthing to me. iF Superman blue can Stalemate Asmodel, then certainly Thanos can as well.

golem370
I am just kidding

Sixth_Winged
Get real. Superman Blue was able to Stalemate Asmodel. Thanos can as well. I dont' give a damn what you think. I'm giving thanos his credit right now. You can't have it both ways. In one thread you say I'm not giving Thanos his credit, in this one, your saying i'm giving him too much. make up ur damn mind or just dont' say anthing to me. iF Superman blue can Stalemate Asmodel, then certainly Thanos can as well.

Wrestle for a while, yeah. 'Take' is quite an exaggeration.

So you're saying now that you're giving him props? Cause everyone can pretend themselves doing the same to justify their threads when someone calls them on it.

Heck i could even be DC-biased if i wished.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wrestle for a while, yeah. 'Take' is quite an exaggeration.

So you're saying now that you're giving him props? Cause everyone can pretend themselves doing the same to justify their threads when someone calls them on it.

Heck i could even be DC-biased if i wished.

So your saying Thanos is no where in Asmodel's power lvl? That doesn't make sense. IF Thanos has the power to even Knock over Big G, and Superman Blue was able to even Hold Asmodel off for a while, then Thanos and Asmodel are good matches for each other and I just called you out on bothering me for no good damn reason. your looking for a reason to **** with me when there isn't one.

complexbrother
Dr. Manhatten takes everyone else on this list by himself. his power is at pre-ret Molicue Man levels .

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by complexbrother
Dr. Manhatten takes everyone else on this list by himself. his power is at pre-ret Molicue Man levels .

He isn't that strong. In his hero form, he wasn't able to alter the entire universe. He was only that strong after he ascended. And I don't even think it was shown just how powerful he got AFTER he ascended. I left the Ascension Dr. Manhatten out of this fight. ANd purposely left it at his Superhero moniker of Dr. manhatten.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanks to 6th Winged for taking an awesome match up and ruining it with his ferver in being the forum police. I suppose Digi and Tron and all them can thank you for doing thier job. And since they haven't closed any of my threads down for spite, I don't think U have much to stand on. But Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe all of my threads are rediculously lopsided and favor DC. Now go find them and prove your theory, mr. forum police.

UniOmni
Thor, Surfer and Thanos are on par with Asmodel?? Really??

Can any of the three take on heaven and succeed??

Or can any of them, save Surfer claim a pure soul?? No?? Cuz that means they die automatically.

Call a spade a spade.

This is akin to me making a match of WW, Despero and Eradicator vs Kurse, Aegis and Kubik.

Not fair at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thor, Surfer and Thanos are on par with Asmodel?? Really??

Can any of the three take on heaven and succeed??

Or can any of them, save Surfer claim a pure soul?? No?? Cuz that means they die automatically.

Call a spade a spade.

This is akin to me making a match of WW, Despero and Eradicator vs Kurse, Aegis and Kubik.

Not fair at all.

Please. Asmodel doesn't even have a pure soul. That power only works on mortals and such. Thanos is kinda out of the reach of moral powers.
ur just another Dick trying to find reason to say my thread is lopsided when it's not. Asmodel didn't take on heaven by himself. He had help. Kinda like Thanos who took on the entire universe. SO yeah, they are as even as can get. Go chew on some rocks.

UniOmni
But Asmodel has the Light of Heaven, which eradicates anyone without a pure soul.

You have 2 above the top tiers, and one possible skyfather+ in Asmodel, against 2 top tiers and an above top tier.

How is that not lopsided??

nvrbeenwthagirl
But Asmodel has the Light of Heaven, which eradicates anyone without a pure soul.

You have 2 above the top tiers, and one possible skyfather+ in Asmodel, against 2 top tiers and an above top tier.

How is that not lopsided??

How does Asmodel still have the light of heaven when he's not in God's favor any more? the angels get to keep thier other powers but they loose the light of heaven. And According to many, Thor is above top tier. HE is contantly said to be able to beat anyone in the jla one on one. THat would mean he's above top tier. And Thanos and Silver Surfer are said to be already high end top tier. WIth thier recent upgrades, they are stronger than before and Dr. manhatten was not above top tier until he ascended. And no one ever decided what lvl to put IM.

UniOmni
Thanos is above the top tier.

Surfer is at the pinnacle, as is Superman, Thor, BA and a few others.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos is above the top tier.

Surfer is at the pinnacle, as is Superman, Thor, BA and a few others.

I have never thought of surfer as at the pennacle. He has always been above Top tier. surfer owns almost all top tier herald lvl guys. And thanos has always been a little bit above surfer. So this match is not lopsided.

UniOmni
There is no such thing as herald level. Herald is only a title.

Surfer never owned Thor.

Superman beats top tier guys, does that make him above the top tier?? Nah.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no such thing as herald level. Herald is only a title.

Surfer never owned Thor.

Superman beats top tier guys, does that make him above the top tier?? Nah.

Superman does not beat top tier people. he is top tier himself. He doesn't beat people like maxima, firestorm, WW, CM, Daxamites, with any relative ease. To be above top tier, you have to pull the victory off easily. Surfer can beat any top tier easily. And Surfer made beta ray bill stronger than before. IMO, that makes Surfer easily above top tier.

bigbran
Get real. Superman Blue was able to Stalemate Asmodel. Thanos can as well. I dont' give a damn what you think. I'm giving thanos his credit right now. You can't have it both ways. In one thread you say I'm not giving Thanos his credit, in this one, your saying i'm giving him too much. make up ur damn mind or just dont' say anthing to me. iF Superman blue can Stalemate Asmodel, then certainly Thanos can as well. Superman, has a little thing called a "jobber aura"
Plus, Asmodel was able to fight with Spectre for a little bit, and he's heaven's angle.
You know, the SAME THING that Lucifer, and Micheal are...to a lower degree in power.

Asmodel could probably win this alone. Thanos was able to knock over Galactus...so what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.