I need help finding a good program to use for buying mp3's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

longshanks
Before anyone yells "iTunes!" I do not use an iPod, nor do I want to even consider installing iTunes.

One option a friend gave me was napster. More specifically he sent me this link as a "lol check it out": Vid link but afterwards I was reading up on the new Napster. Anyone know if it's any good?

Offer up your opinions on Napster or any better music buying service if you know of them.

nick1811
iTunes

§P0oONY
iTunes... It's not just a decent music store, it's a pretty decent media centre.

Bardock42
iTunes...it's like making love to the music...just instead of penetrating it's vagina (or the other way around) you like...listen to it...where was I? Oh yes, iTunes!

Blue_Hefner
You don't need an Ipod to use Itunes.

longshanks
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
You don't need an Ipod to use Itunes.

Hahaha, very funny, and what proof do you have? The mp4's are locked. You can't even listen to itunes tracks unless you enter a passcode.

Lana
What does that have to do with needing an iPod to use iTunes?

Absolutely nothing.

nick1811
Originally posted by longshanks
Hahaha, very funny, and what proof do you have? The mp4's are locked. You can't even listen to itunes tracks unless you enter a passcode.

you have to be registered first, they dont just give you the songs for free

tabby999
looks like someones picked up a chip on their shoulder regarding apple somewhere along the line

jaden101

bovine excrement...

i use itunes to download and put tunes onto a sony hd walkman...the only problem is i have to burn the tunes to disc and then use sonic stage to import them from the disc to my walkman

-hh-
buy mp3? i dont understand.

use soulseek.

Inspectah Deck
Before anyone yells "iTunes!" I do not use an iPod, nor do I want to even consider installing iTunes.

One option a friend gave me was napster. More specifically he sent me this link as a "lol check it out": Vid link but afterwards I was reading up on the new Napster. Anyone know if it's any good?

Offer up your opinions on Napster or any better music buying service if you know of them.

limewire!

Phat J
yeah dude, why would you pay when you can get them just as easily or easier for free? thats win win right there.

Pezmerga
cuz if you don't pay, you are a no good dirty thief bastage! But if that doesn't bother you...then by all means.

jaden101
that's going to be my "word of the day"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.