WW vs Starfire with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
who wins

WW

vs.

Starfire

fight takes place in space and Starfire has just been absorbing a ton of solar energy for twenty minutes.

Draco69
Depends on how much energy Starfire absorbs. If the fight is in space than Kory has the advantage since she's faster in space and she's far more experienced when it comes to fighting in space.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Draco69
Depends on how much energy Starfire absorbs. If the fight is in space than Kory has the advantage since she's faster in space and she's far more experienced when it comes to fighting in space.

Lets say for this scenario she has been absorbing heat vision from krypto, superman, and Supergirl.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont know What Kory's absorbtion and amping lvls are. Does she get stronger and faster with Sun light or do her blast just get stronger? I know in space, WW has beaten a White martian and a Daxamite. So she's pretty familiar with space. Not like kory tho. Prolly a tie if Kory amps her strength as well as blast.

rotiart
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Lets say for this scenario she has been absorbing heat vision from krypto, superman, and Supergirl.

eek! omg. WW wins. Starfire is killed by getting pelted for 20minutes by heat vision form 3 krpytonians.

I've seen Starfire hurt by "lazer" blasts before... never seen her absorb a blast from a kryptonian or any kinda of lazer/heat beam before... has she?

I say Starfire gets lasso and can't break free without WW ever throwing a punch even IF Starfire gets the supposed powerup.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by rotiart
eek! omg. WW wins. Starfire is killed by getting pelted for 20minutes by heat vision form 3 krpytonians.

I've seen Starfire hurt by "lazer" blasts before... never seen her absorb a blast from a kryptonian or any kinda of lazer/heat beam before... has she?

I say Starfire gets lasso and can't break free without WW ever throwing a punch even IF Starfire gets the supposed powerup.
she absorbed a full power heat blast from a Sun God roll eyes (sarcastic) and please don't belittle this thread. When you obvoiously know very little about the characters in it.

cause you see Kory has many advanteges in this fight

She can breath in space WW can't
I would say that she can move a faster than WW in space
She's just as good or close too in h2h combat.
She also has the advanteg of having more powerful long ranged attacks ( star bolts, nova blasts )

o even if Dina lasso's her while she may not be able to hit Diana physically she can still use her nova blast which is strong enough to destroy Braniac's ship, destroy asteriods and meteors. It has also been shown to knock out Blackfire Kory's sister who ha just been given a power boost and even before that boost she was stronger and more durable then Kory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.