The Grudge 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
With Friday the 13th coming so soon, and a lot of horror movies coming out, this one is the one I am most looking forward to. The trailer was really creepy!!

Anyone else going to see it?

ilovedaniel
The first movie creeped me out so much and am planning to see it with some friends lol but i know this one will be even more scary for me.hehe

masterkit
The First Movie Sucked and So Will This One

-Tired Hiker-
Never saw the first, will never see it unless forced to, will never see the second or any other after that.

Impediment
I only went and watched The Grudge in theaters because I didnt have anything better to do and all my friends wanted me to go. I admit that there were a few "jump scenes" that got me, but having already watched Ju-On and I essentially knew what was coming, I wasn't all that entertained. I'll probably just wait until DVD for this little gem.

H. S. 6
I saw, maybe, twenty minutes of the first. Stupid.

rampantFire231
I saw the trailer for it when I went to say flyboys last night; it was definitely a stupid trailer. my friend was literally countign down from 10 to every random sceraming moment, and was right on almost every time.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by rampantFire231
I saw the trailer for it when I went to say flyboys last night; it was definitely a stupid trailer. my friend was literally countign down from 10 to every random sceraming moment, and was right on almost every time.

Yeah, that trailer totally sucked and it seemed to probably show every scary part that will be in the movie. But, how was Fly Boys? eek! I want to see that.

Dusty
Horror Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.