Rude things that you've done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
What is the rudest, or what are some of the rudest things you've done in your life?

Ladyluck
hmm

Quincy
Without words?

puke

Floigen
farted on a guys face. cool2

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Floigen
farted on a guys face. cool2
Prove it.

Floigen
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Prove it. give me the chance. devil2

Blanka
i farted

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Floigen
give me the chance. devil2
cry

Okay I don't know if this is the rudest thing I've ever done but...it's up there on the list.
Well this morning a club at our school called FCA which stands for Fellowship of Christians ASSociation were all gathered around the flag (as well as some teachers) and they were praying and my friend Jamie and I sit outside on the benches every morning so I wasn't about to get up. Territorial thing *****! Anyway, I farted REALLY loud while they were praying and I didn't even think it was going to be that loud. It was ****ing funny.

Floigen
Originally posted by Blanka
i farted eew rip1

undercoverninja
tea bagged a guy smokin'

Punkyhermy
i'm not a rude person.
no expression

Mr. Bacon
i try not to be rude but it happens, *thinks about it*

The Pict
I once said the F word embarrasment

SelphieT
I'm not rude, I just get revenge.

Impediment
I slashed the tires on this guys SUV who stiffed my buddy for about $200.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
i'm not a rude person.
no expression
No wait i take that back!

I just remembered, I slapped my best friend in sixth grade.
no expression
ninja

Darth Revan
One time, I was playing some MMORPG, back before they had the thingy where you can click on people and trade shit with them. Back in my day, kids, what you had to do was put things on the ground to give them to other people. Imagine that! So anyways, one day as I was running through a field, I saw two players trading some armor using this method... But then, before the receiving player could pick it up, I ran up and cleverly snatched the item from between them! Revan the Master Purloiner and Arch-Deceiver of Men strikes again!

undercoverninja
lies

Impediment
I also told a 70-ish year old woman to shut the **** up before I slap her dentures out. She insulted my girlfriend (at the time) because my GF was wearing fishnet stockings and low cut shorts at the mall. This old b*tch told my GF that she ought to be ashamed for "galavanting" around all these descent people like a hooker.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Impediment
I also told a 70-ish year old woman to shut the **** up before I slap her dentures out. She insulted my girlfriend (at the time) because my GF was wearing fishnet stockings and low cut shorts at the mall. This old b*tch told my GF that she ought to be ashamed for "galavanting" around all these descent people like a hooker.

No offense, but it sounds like your girlfriend dressed like a whore.

You know how the saying goes: if you don't respect yourself, don't expect respect from anyone else! detective

Yoshiaki
I used a mac...

Impediment
Originally posted by Darth Revan
No offense, but it sounds like your girlfriend dressed like a whore.

You know how the saying goes: if you don't respect yourself, don't expect respect from anyone else! detective

No different than all these other girls wearing see-through blouses, hip huggers with navel piercings, and clothes so tight that you can see their heartbeats.

~Da Rev~
Killed a man.

undercoverninja
Originally posted by Yoshiaki
I used a mac... YOU BASTARD mad

Impediment
blink

Darth Revan
No different than all these other girls wearing see-through blouses, hip huggers with navel piercings, and clothes so tight that you can see their heartbeats.

So?

Your girlfriend dressed like a whore. Doesn't make a difference that a lot of girls do it.

Impediment
Since when is fishnet stockings with lowriding shorts whorish? She didnt have the legs cut all the way up to her crack or anything. She didnt have apound of makeup on, and didnt have her boobs hanging out. I guess one persons definition of "Whore" is different for everybody.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by The Pict
I once said the F word embarrasment

laughing

BlackSunshine
I've had sex in a church parking lot before. ermm Is that even considered rude?

SelphieT
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I've had sex in a church parking lot before. ermm Is that even considered rude?

.....its a bit different, but I don't think its rude wink

Darth Revan
Since when is fishnet stockings with lowriding shorts whorish? She didnt have the legs cut all the way up to her crack or anything. She didnt have apound of makeup on, and didnt have her boobs hanging out. I guess one persons definition of "Whore" is different for everybody.

Sl*t.

And fishnet stockings are very whorish in any case.

Especially when worn in a mall.

BlackSunshine
Sl*t.

And fishnet stockings are very whorish in any case.

Especially when worn in a mall.

So ANYONE who wears fishnets is "slutty". Thats so shallow. I used to wear them all the time and NO ONE said I looked slutty or trashy. In fact I got ALOT of compliments. No I wasnt wearing shorts I was wearing a long black skirt with long splits up the side. Whats so slutty about that?

The Pict
So ANYONE who wears fishnets is "slutty". Thats so shallow. I used to wear them all the time and NO ONE said I looked slutty or trashy. In fact I got ALOT of compliments. No I wasnt wearing shorts I was wearing a long black skirt with long splits up the side. Whats so slutty about that?

I dunno, why don't you let me I mean us see, so we can make a better decision.

undercoverninja
i once made a kindergartener cry because i told him he was adopted

Darth Revan

No... But in combination with a very short skirt/shorts, they often are.

Alls I'm saying is that even if the old lady was a prude, the girl probably had it coming to her.

BlackSunshine
No... But in combination with a very short skirt/shorts, they often are.

Alls I'm saying is that even if the old lady was a prude, the girl probably had it coming to her.

No one has any right to say sh*t like that to anyone. I dont care who it is. And they werent short shorts. They were the low rise or hip hugger shorts. You must have misunderstood and thought they were daisy dukes or something.

LethalFemme
No one has any right to say sh*t like that to anyone. I dont care who it is. And they werent short shorts. They were the low rise or hip hugger shorts. You must have misunderstood and thought they were daisy dukes or something.

The funny thing is he probably would have broken his damn neck had you walked passed him.stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
laughing

Roland
Originally posted by undercoverninja
i once made a kindergartener cry because i told him he was adopted

thats mean but pretty funny lol

Yoshiaki
YOU BASTARD mad

hehe sorry... the truth hurts sad

Your adopted aswell...

undercoverninja
hehe sorry... the truth hurts sad

Your adopted aswell...
i am adopted my biological parents died while i was still in my moms womb i was barely saved no

LethalFemme
laughing

You know it's true.stick out tongue

I've had old women say stuff like don't young girls like you have any self respect or you look like a prostitute. I just look at them like they're stupid. I know if they could they would.

Yoshiaki
I see... I see...

(if your lying, that makes it another rude thing youve done)

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You know it's true.stick out tongue

I've had old women say stuff like don't young girls like you have any self respect or you look like a prostitute. I just look at them like they're stupid. I know if they could they would.

exactly laughing I walk in the store with a tank top and I have a bit of cleavage and they all stare at me like I'm naked.

Darth Revan
The funny thing is he probably would have broken his damn neck had you walked passed him.stick out tongue

Past him, darling, and that's not quite the point anyways. Especially since you're female and have a pin-up girl in your avatar.

Like I say... Women who do things like that are asking to be yelled at or worse...

undercoverninja
I see... I see...

(if your lying, that makes it another rude thing youve done)
well i guess its three rude things ive done evillaugh

LethalFemme
exactly laughing I walk in the store with a tank top and I have a bit of cleavage and they all stare at me like I'm naked.

Sometimes a shirt is just a shirt.

Past him, darling, and that's not quite the point anyways. Especially since you're female and have a pin-up girl in your avatar.

Like I say... Women who do things like that are asking to be yelled at or worse...

Or worse? That sounds like something a rapist would use as his defense. Well judge she was wearing shorts I assumed she wanted me of all people to sleep with her.roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackSunshine
edit

Darth Revan
Sometimes a shirt is just a shirt.

Or worse? That sounds like something a rapist would use as his defense. Well judge she was wearing shorts I assumed she wanted me of all people to sleep with her.roll eyes (sarcastic)

There isn't a valid excuse to rape somebody, but when you walk in someplace half naked, you're making yourself a target.

Anyways... I don't walk around with my dick hanging out, so why do you women feel like you have to go places with the (very near) female equivalent of that? I just think it's ****ed up that women, for whatever reason, feel like they have to advertise their sexuality everywhere they go. Guys don't, even promiscuous ones.

How did this conversation turn into a discussion of sexism...............?

Yoshiaki
well i guess its three rude things ive done evillaugh

I knew it!!!
Evil, evil, man! Rude too...

BlackSunshine
There isn't a valid excuse to rape somebody, but when you walk in someplace half naked, you're making yourself a target.

Anyways... I don't walk around with my dick hanging out, so why do you women feel like you have to go places with the (very near) female equivalent of that? I just think it's ****ed up that women, for whatever reason, feel like they have to advertise their sexuality everywhere they go. Guys don't, even promiscuous ones.

one phrase "If you've got it flaunt it"

AND if men dressed like that theyed be called f*gs

LethalFemme

But there is some valid excuse to insult someone purely on the way they're dressed?

Some people like to show their goods. The plus side of this is that if it's attention they want its attention they're gonna get. The bad side is there's always one ******* who will take it too far. I personally see no difference in a girl that wears a shirt that show her cleavage than a guy that walk around shirtless. I'm not saying go overboard with it there is a thin line between okay and too much but, regardless insults or whatever you consider "worse" aren't necessary.

LethalFemme
one phrase "If you've got it flaunt it"

AND if men dressed like that theyed be called f*gs

But ssh I'm sure there's a valid reason.

silver_tears
I abhor rudeness doped

LethalFemme
Originally posted by silver_tears
I abhor rudeness doped

How can you hate what you are?ermm

BlackSunshine
But ssh I'm sure there's a valid reason.

yup wink

LethalFemme
yup wink

I'm just waiting to hear it.stick out tongue

silver_tears
How can you hate what you are?ermm

You tell me doped *****.

Quincy
I once ate a man's family.

But I didn't eat the man.

Rude? confused

LethalFemme
You tell me doped *****.

I embrace all sides to me unlike you you self loathing *****.curlers

Originally posted by Quincy

Rude? confused

You should always finish your food.miffed

silver_tears
I don't self loathe, I'm not emo mhm

The Pict
Originally posted by Quincy

Rude? confused

Nah, He can start over.

LethalFemme
I don't self loathe, I'm not emo mhm

True all the times you've cut yourself have been on accident.hmm

Yoshiaki
Originally posted by The Pict
Nah, He can start over.

could have been a good thing if he didnt love her.... maybe.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
What is the rudest, or what are some of the rudest things you've done in your life?

Lost of things laughing Today I asked some of my friends if they knew if the new girl was coming to the meeting and they said "No" So I said " That Cow!".... She was standing a few feet away from me and heard me. laughing By the way, she weighs like 108 pounds.

silver_tears
True all the times you've cut yourself have been on accident.hmm

Who told you about that ermm

babe_89
snjnsjnfjsnfjknfjsanfjsf

LethalFemme
Who told you about that ermm

Michael he said you had cuts all over.ermm

silver_tears
Michael he said you had cuts all over.ermm

Well after spending time with him, can you blame me? lookaround

LethalFemme
Well after spending time with him, can you blame me? lookaround

No I assumed you were trying to remove your skin to repress the memories.shock

silver_tears
Have you done it too then? icon5

LethalFemme
It was horrible. He........he smelled unearthly.weep

silver_tears
Before or after he took off his coat? ermm

LethalFemme
It was so fast I forget.ermm

InnerRise
If I was to perform a rude act I wouldn't be me. SO I have none to dispose of.

It's simply just not my disposition.

mhm

is it comprehensible.....

TheKingofKINGS!
This thread would be shorter if entitled "King of Kings, what rude things haven't you done?"

Impediment
I also once scratched my ass with my roommate's toothbrush because he drank my last beer.

BlackSunshine
thats terrible laughing

bogen
okok, darth revan is a conservative shite muslim, can we all live with that?
PUT YOUR CAPE ON WOMAN! he says, lol

Prabhodh
Originally posted by bogen
okok, darth revan is a conservative shite muslim, can we all live with that?
PUT YOUR CAPE ON WOMAN! he says, lol

Its not a cape. mhm

Roulette
tea bagged a guy smokin'

laughing out loud

ThePittman
When I was breaking up with a girl that really pissed me off, I cut out the date from my calendar that we first kissed and returned it to here. evil face

ThePittman
I've had sex in a church parking lot before. ermm Is that even considered rude? tohsw00t

Floigen
I had sex with a nun today, a hot nun! innocent

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Leo.M
Lost of things laughing Today I asked some of my friends if they knew if the new girl was coming to the meeting and they said "No" So I said " That Cow!".... She was standing a few feet away from me and heard me. laughing By the way, she weighs like 108 pounds.
LMAO. That's great. Yeah, she's in no way a cow if she's 108. I'm 120 something and I'm skinny.
I also once scratched my ass with my roommate's toothbrush because he drank my last beer.
Omg, bare assed, or through the pants? !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.