EU question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord_radar1
What EU story would you most like to see novelised?
Serious answers only please.

Blue_Hefner
The entire Tales of the Jedi series
Anakin's birth
KOTOR
The first jedi
Dark Empire
Sidious's story

I can't just pick one.

lord_radar1
UNfortunately I would think that some of Sidious' story is gonna be told in the soon to be released novel about Darth Plageuis and I would imagine it will cover what was not told in the movies. I guess I was looking for something that was not already being told in the EU somewhere already. The kind of things that have only been hinted at or referenced vaguely in other mediums. Sorry for the ambiguity of the question, but thanks for the reply.

Blue_Hefner
Well, just 2, 4, and 6 then. I wouldn't mind reading about Yoda, Adas, Xendor, Tulak Hord or Freedon Nadd either.

Nikkolas
As long as we're asking questions of an EU-nature, I'll ask somethings I simply don't know about the EU. I've got big gaps where I read a book or series here and then nothing else for years in the SW galaxy. I go staight from the Corellian Trilogy to the New Jedi Order, for instance.

1. What happened to Winter?
2. What happened to Calista?
3. What is the name of thatweird alien race who speak and think mathematics and have some sort of exoskeleton to protect against vacuum?

That is all. Appreciate if someone can help on this.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Nikkolas

3. What is the name of thatweird alien race who speak and think mathematics and have some sort of exoskeleton to protect against vacuum?

1. She got married to Tycho Celchu and is presumably still with him during the outbreak of the Corellian uprising in legacy.

2. Disappeared after Planet of Twilight.

3. Zuh?

Nikkolas
Was Planet of Twilight the book with Daala finding her long lost love and some Hutt Jedi from the past?

Anyway, #3 was a race I learned about when they were attacked by the Vong. Coron, Tahiri and Anakin were with him to try and get them on their side but it was too late.

So, Winter just left? She was always in the earlier books I read and now she just got married and went away. Oh well. Guess it's better than her dying.

Darth Scythe
Was Planet of Twilight the book with Daala finding her long lost love and some Hutt Jedi from the past?

Anyway, #3 was a race I learned about when they were attacked by the Vong. Coron, Tahiri and Anakin were with him to try and get them on their side but it was too late.

So, Winter just left? She was always in the earlier books I read and now she just got married and went away. Oh well. Guess it's better than her dying.

Yeah Planet of Twilight has Daala popping up at the end of it finding her old flame. I've forgotten most of the Hutt's part in the story but that was the same book were those guys wanted to unleash the Deathseed plague on the galaxy.

Oh.... you're talking about the Silentium. The last time they were on the scene was before Yavin when Lando still had the falcon. I gather they like being reclusive from the rest of the galaxy.

I wouldn't say Winter left. She married Tycho who is an admiral or a general in the GA so I suppose she'll surface in the legacy series if she hasn't already(i've only read betrayal so far).

Council#13
1. Early Jedi
2. Dooku and Yoda
3. Mace Windu's past
I could go on but for some reason I'm damn tired

lord_radar1
Woe I agree with a lot of those things, maybe we should petition the minds that make them.

Darth Scythe
I'd like to see a few people's backstory. Among them are:

-Kam Solusar before Luke redeemed him or as part of the New Jedi. He was always one of my favorites.

-Bail Organa's story leading up to Alderaan's destruction.

-Something with the Chiss and their many battles against the 'mysterious enemies' they're always talking about.

-Maybe somehow a tie in with the Chiss thing-A Baron Soontir Fel story. They always made the 181st Squadron seem like such badasses in the x-wing series and he had alot of mystery around him surrounding the dissappearance of Wedge's sister. Then he ups and moves to Chiss space to help their fleet. I think there's a bunch of material there.

General G
I would love to see the KOTOR 1 and 2 series novelised, that would be crazy.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by General G

No

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by General G

KOTOR3 maybe

Bespin Bart
If the KOTOR games were novelized, they would suck.

Mišt
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
-Something with the Chiss and their many battles against the 'mysterious enemies' they're always talking about.

Yeah, I'd love to read a sequel to Outbound Flight, focusing a bit more on Thrawn and their mysterious enemies....they keep briefly mentioning them in the books but never go into anything further..

starwarsfreak34
As long as we're asking questions of an EU-nature, I'll ask somethings I simply don't know about the EU. I've got big gaps where I read a book or series here and then nothing else for years in the SW galaxy. I go staight from the Corellian Trilogy to the New Jedi Order, for instance.

the species is called Givin and they hail from the planet Yagh'dul (SP?)

anyway, i desperately want an indepth novel/series about the Rakatan Empire as i have some serious theories i would like proved/disproved regarding them... i might take the time to put them down in a thread...

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
the species is called Givin and they hail from the planet Yagh'dul (SP?)

anyway, i desperately want an indepth novel/series about the Rakatan Empire as i have some serious theories i would like proved/disproved regarding them... i might take the time to put them down in a thread...

I answered that question already. It was the Silentium he was referring to.

xxxpoppunker182
i'd like to see a novel on revan, tulak hord,and marka ragnos so we could see just how powerful they are, or the DE series.

Captain REX
A novel on any of those Sith would probably be disappointing, actually.

xxxpoppunker182
a backstory on some of the pt jedi would be rather cool too. like plo kun shaak ti, ki-adi-mundi- or kit fisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.