Doomsday vs The Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Gog Wars DD vs the Asgardian Destroyer

But in the Wrath of Gog scenario.

GogW Doomsday is coming from one end, and the Destroyer is coming from the other.....

If we toss the Big Seven JLA, Thor, Herc with Vision in the middle, will they survive??

No bfr...

And who wins if the titans get through the heroes??

Loki is animating the destroyer

hulkrulz
I say that the destroyer wins this one. Too strong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday. Doomsday had evolved to a point of absolute destroying perfection.

UniOmni
I need more opinions........ And do the JLA with the Marvel three survive at all?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
I need more opinions........ And do the JLA with the Marvel three survive at all?

The JLA and the MU characters have enough fire power to put them both down. So i'm not counting them. Too much power.

Mindship
Destroyer keeps winning cuz he is much more invulnerable, has no biological weakness and possesses every known force in the universe (stated so in the very first Thor-Destroyer battle). But Doomsday keeps coming back. Unless Destroyer does BFR to him, this fight goes on until Asgard crumbles into dust with age.

Horrificus
It would take a "thinker" to beat Destroyer. It always has.
Destroyer is not the kind of character that has been beaten in fights. Except, of course, against the Celestials.
I say he disintegrates DD. At least once.
Or, he at least disintegrates his head.

HandOfFate
It would be an endless battle.

UniOmni
I say the titans mow down the league, except for Jonn and GL, and then the two duke it out, but after a decent tussle, the destroyer walks away the decisive victor.

Validus
Destroyer with ease.

boriquaking55
If Destroyer is animated by some1 like Odin, Destroyer with incredible ease

golem370
Is he immortal?

guy222
dread destroyer

Mikeros
Destroyer.

guy222
destroyer

Lord Feron
Destroyer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.