A funny interview, and a crazed fangirl..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8G-zPR1X5E&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTbO_Ku4H0&mode=related&search=

ivebeendepped43
freakin dude, spitting on Johnny! u better go shine his shoes! no wait, your njot WORTHY 2 shine his shoes u flipping sicko!

hazel1
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
freakin dude, spitting on Johnny! u better go shine his shoes! no wait, your njot WORTHY 2 shine his shoes u flipping sicko!

ROFL!

ivebeendepped43
d*** straight!

johnnyforever
yeah, i saw that long time ago. tommy is so stupid! i'm sorry tommy but, i felt bad for johnny to have to sit there and listen to that! laughing

evilm0nki3
haha ive seen the huggin johnny video before.. its funny how they replayed itsmile

PirateDiva
AWWWW That Interview was Hilarious...lol....Johnny went into Jack mode wen he was talkin about the aztec gold...when he said "then ur not a really good Pirate"...LOL...Sooo Cute!! Love Him!!

and the crazy GIRL video...i totally have one of those from when i met Johnny...except mine u literally see me break down into tears!! LOL...it's sooo FUNNY!! Kind of EMBARRiSSING!! LOL!!

hazel1
Originally posted by PirateDiva
AWWWW That Interview was Hilarious...lol....Johnny went into Jack mode wen he was talkin about the aztec gold...when he said "then ur not a really good Pirate"...LOL...Sooo Cute!! Love Him!!

and the crazy GIRL video...i totally have one of those from when i met Johnny...except mine u literally see me break down into tears!! LOL...it's sooo FUNNY!! Kind of EMBARRiSSING!! LOL!!

you met johnny???????????????????

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah... at the premiere i think

PirateDiva
Originally posted by hazel1
you met johnny???????????????????

Yes i did i met the cast of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN...i'm posting pics over at the johnny depp/ jack sparrow lovefest thread<--something like that!! Check it out!!

Smaky2511
Wow, I sort of feel bad for him. In the premiere movie, I saw someone like grabbing his hand...I would freak out if people were like trying to touch me or something. He handles that well, but he's probably used to it. And he did compose himself when the guy spit, which I will say was so funny! Lol, poor Johnny...

ivebeendepped43
gosh, hes so down 2 earth and calm and shy and sweet! i love this icon! its so true!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.