She-Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dornakku
Does anyone have whole issues of the ones with She-Venom? Or can point me to a site/topic that does, or has more pics than the official symbiote one? Thanks

steverules
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASTONISHING-SPIDER-MAN- 45_W0QQitemZ320032346618QQihZ011QQcategoryZ17082QQ
ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The comic is on ebay. Or you can look on google.

Dornakku
Huh. If my account hadn't been hacked, I would bid on that laughing out loud But google doesn't have enough. Just wonderin if anyone out there had issues they would be willing to scan.

steverules
Hmm willrules has the issue's, not sure if he can scan them. I could ask him.

Dornakku
That would be really nice if you can ^_^. I could too. If he doesn't mind random strangers asking him to scan comics XD

F_doomed
Um first of ur a dumbass. youve asked this question and you damn well know the answer second....This Thread should be closed..So Mod if you please.

kiekan
yeah man, seriously. Stop asking. Its illegal to post scans of entire issues. If anyone has them, they most likley won't post up links to them. Give up....

Originally posted by steverules
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASTONISHING-SPIDER-MAN- 45_W0QQitemZ320032346618QQihZ011QQcategoryZ17082QQ
ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The comic is on ebay. Or you can look on google.

Thats just a reprint of the Venom: Along Came A Spider issues that was released in the UK...

steverules
I knew it was a reprint but I wasn't sure what the original was so that was the best I could do unfortunatly. sad

Josh22
Even I know it is a reprint because I own it and it is just part of my collection.

Dornakku
Just wondering, geez. Also, if it's illegal, then what is the point of the Picture thread? Steverules, and Josh22, thanks for being polite wink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by F_doomed
Um first of ur a dumbass. youve asked this question and you damn well know the answer second....This Thread should be closed..So Mod if you please.

Will you stop the bashing? Or do you really want to be banned?

F_doomed
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Will you stop the bashing? Or do you really want to be banned?

There will be no Bashing stoped...I will stoping be Ignorant..And pissy..But if a bashing is necessary in my opinion I will whip out my Bashing stickand bash away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.